PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Role players

CoV-Shana
Jun 7, 2008, 07:16 PM
Looking for people who like to role play characters. If you do then drop a line here or PM me. If you're new to role playing, it can be a lot of fun depending on how much you get into it so don't be shy, give it a try, and have fun with it because that's what it's all about :D. Hope to hear from you soon.

Etherealrose
Jun 10, 2008, 07:42 PM
hello... I used to role play alot on forums. Message me and let me know what your ideas are. ^_^

afterthoughtz
Jun 10, 2008, 08:48 PM
hello... I used to role play alot on forums. Message me and let me know what your ideas are. ^_^
Ok i know how to roleplay in games, never did it much, but how do you roleplay in a forum?

DarkDeception
Jun 11, 2008, 02:32 PM
Ok i know how to roleplay in games, never did it much, but how do you roleplay in a forum?

Think of it kinda like a text based RPG. You describe whats going on and everything. It's really fun for people who like to write.

On topic. I love roleplaying. I'm about to start a new character just trying to figure out a good story for them. Let me know what you are thinking maybe she can be intertwined somehow.

afterthoughtz
Jun 11, 2008, 02:46 PM
Oh i gotcha, i love roleplaying, but cant find anyone on the 360 to do it with lol, so i've only done it for like a month, then i got off the demo and got real game

CoV-Shana
Jun 11, 2008, 11:06 PM
RPGing in either the game or the forum is a great idea. I've done a few things on forums in the past so willing to do either of them. For those PC/PS2, we can combine the two whenever we plan a get-together. If not then you can still be part of the forum RPG. What's everyone's timezones?

DarkDeception
Jun 12, 2008, 09:31 AM
Myself I am in GMT -5 but I play at really random times on the weekends. during the week i'm usually online 6-10 when i go on after work. My characters name is Kathrine Daelyn hopefully we can meet up sometime in the near future.