PDA

View Full Version : WTB Serafi-senba

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 7, 2008, 08:48 PM
All the good ones are way over priced any one got a good deal

Maskim
Jun 7, 2008, 09:38 PM
With the current market, that's just what a 'good' set costs at the moment. If I were to sell my armor for 5 mil less than what I know I could get for it, that 'd just be foolish on my part. If you're unwilling, or unable , to pay the 30 mil + price tag that a good set runs, you have a few options.

1: Look for a lower percent or neutral set

2: Buy a different set. Solid Line's give you all 4 slots at about 1/10th the price of a serafi, if you're able to equip them. There's a pretty good A rank senba I used until I finally made my serafi. All 4 slots, costs about 1/100th of serafi. If you're not a gunning class at all, and just want s rank armor for paradi, consider a Shinowa. Also much cheaper than a serafi. You give up a body slot, but you get your extra slot.

3: Hunt the board, and make that sucker yourself.

4: Wait for White Beast S2, when prices of Serafi should drop considerably as many more flood the market.

Unfortunately, hoping someone will just be 'nice' and sell at a super low price, although not impossible, is highly unlikely, and probably should not be considered an option.

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 7, 2008, 10:25 PM
Well i just gotta say this i didnt ask for advise n i have my own reasons for using the serafi u neither helped me or put the percent of ur armor or asking price im not an rtard or poor i just look for deals or bargains Xp

Maskim
Jun 7, 2008, 11:30 PM
Well I'd give you the percents for it, but it's sold now, at full market value. As to not listing them before, they're all selling for full market value fairly quickly, so why would someone lower their price?

As to why I would put advice, a lot of people just don't know these things, even though it's common sense. Judging from your request, I assumed you were one of them.

You don't have to get pissy about it, as I was very polite in my post. Your lesson to me is duly noted. "Don't try to show S4CT4L1TY a small kindness."

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 8, 2008, 01:54 AM
Never That and assuming can get you hurt sometimes just some kind advise

chicken105
Jun 9, 2008, 09:19 PM
solid line has no slots. Failure armor.