PDA

View Full Version : ATOI offline

fay
Jun 8, 2008, 05:38 AM
i just started playing offline with this. PC obviously.theres a few questions id like you to answer if possible as im a noob with the offline mode.

1 - i cant get sound into the game even though the options are set on and the speakers are on. what am i doing wrong?

2 - when i just started it doesnt let me into newdays,motoob,parum or the extra area on the 4th floor. says im not authorised

3 - this is gonna make this sound realy stupid but at the start i picked the story mode option, simply because i didnt have another option to pick other than exit. is this the same as vanilla PSU where you have to complete chapter 4 before youare able to access extra mode.
its confused me as i made my own character for it rather than get given one like ethan in vanilla PSU

thanx in advance =]

PocketAsian
Jun 10, 2008, 08:31 PM
AotI works a little different compared to the original. AotI's storyline, you play you create your own character who becomes the main character in the storyline. Thus there is no extra mode, just whatever character you create.

As for getting the Neudaiz, Moatoob and Parum they are unlocked as you progress in the story chapters much like how extra content was unlocked in extra mode back in the original. So you'll have to go through the story to unlock more and more free missions.

As for your sound, I'm not really sure, it could be a number of problems that's causing it. So you should probably try just basic troubleshooting, and check for it being plugged in, bad cabling etc.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 11, 2008, 05:31 AM
i just started playing offline with this. PC obviously.theres a few questions id like you to answer if possible as im a noob with the offline mode.

1 - i cant get sound into the game even though the options are set on and the speakers are on. what am i doing wrong?

2 - when i just started it doesnt let me into newdays,motoob,parum or the extra area on the 4th floor. says im not authorised

3 - this is gonna make this sound realy stupid but at the start i picked the story mode option, simply because i didnt have another option to pick other than exit. is this the same as vanilla PSU where you have to complete chapter 4 before youare able to access extra mode.
its confused me as i made my own character for it rather than get given one like ethan in vanilla PSU

thanx in advance =]
1-Did you have the sound on in Settings when you first start up PSU? Did you turn it on in the system options in game?
Did you turn the volume up? :P

2-Must go through Story mode, what story mode gives you acess everywhere?

If by Extra mode you mean Network, then no. If by Extra you mean I have no idea what I'm talking about(meaning me) then you're correct. :wacko:

fay
Jun 12, 2008, 05:14 AM
thanks guys. that helped me loads :D

still with the sounds though. i suppose i could always play my own music in the background anyway. i mean its not exactly like ill get up and dance to the music lol.

but yea. in the psu options i checked the box sbout sound. volume is up on speakers. checked cables ect.
all my other things work with sounds so it is something in that game. just need to find out which it is...on that note i need a RAM upgrade...bad :/