PDA

View Full Version : T/S - Serafi-Senba, Castest Line and High % 5/10 S ranks

K-oz
Jun 8, 2008, 07:32 PM
Note: All prices are NEGOTIABLE and based off current market. I'm looking to trade or buy your stuff as well for the price value indicated below

This is what i have to offer
I accept meseta and trades.

12*
De Ragan Slayic 30% Ground 5/10 (60)
Apocalypsic 30% Ground 3/9 (30)
Apocalypsic 30% Ice 5/10 (60)

11*
Castest Line 34% Ice (40-44)
Shinowa Line 30% Ice/Light (30)
Rikauteri 5/10 (50-70)
Twin Tornado 3/9 x2 (30)
Bulletdance 5/10 (50-70)
Tesbra 2/10 x2 (20)
Storm 5/9 x2 (40)
Storm 2/9 (6)
Storm 2/8 (4)
Storm 5/10 x3 (50)
Shigga Baret 2/9 x2 (37)
Gur Asted 5/10 (50-70)
Yamata-Misaki 42% Dark 2/9 (52)
Kan Yu 26% Thunder 0/10 (10)
Muktengek 34% 5/10 (50-70)
Twin Bear Claw 50% Ice 5/10 (200-300)
Blackheart 34% 5/10 (50-70)
Sanzu-hiken 34% Light 2/9 (30)
Bil De Axe 34% Thunder 2/9 (10)

10*
Serafi-senba 28% thunder (80)
Stormline 34% ice (25)
Sweet Death 34% Fire 0/10 (5)
Crea Doubles 44% Ice 5/10 (200)

9*
Thunder Cannon 10/10 (20)
Crimson line 44% Dark (24)

6*
Falcon 10/10 x2 (1)

So here's a better list of things i'm interested in -

Armor
Castest Line 40% [50]

Units
Hard / HP Restore (novelty not essential) [5M]
Har / Quick (novelty not essential) [1M]

Range
All 11* guns with no breaks and 5/10 grinds or better. (about 50M to start)
Love Inferno [99+] preferred to Needle Cannon 5/10 [50]
Rattlesnac [55+] prefferred to Rattlesnake [50+]
Shigga Barec 10/10 [50-99] or Shigga Baret 5/10 [50]

Melee
Twin Bear Claw 50% (any element) [50]
Bil De Axe 40% [25-40]
Apocalypsic 40% [30-70]
Yamata-Misaki 40% (no breaks) [30-70]
Dagger of Serafi 40% [40-90]
Tyrant Spadac 40% [30-70]
Grand Cross 40% [40-80]
Carriguine-Rucar 40% [40-80]
Sanzu-hiken 40% [25-40]
Mugunburgac 30% 10/10 [50-99+] or Muktengek 40% [30-50]
De Ragan Slayic 40% [30-50]
Agito Repca 30% (no breaks) [80+]
Gudda Iggac 30% [50+]
Amore Tip 30% [99+]
Zanshu-Misaki 30% [50+]

Note - % given is the minimum i'll accept on that weapon. And I honestly want all weapons without any breaks and grinded if possible. Which is the reason i gave a 'range' since value can vary depending on % and grind. If the weapon is broken I want an 8+ grind on it minimum to give full value otherwise expect great drop in value.

Also looking for any S ranks 10* with 9/10 or 10/10 grinds.

Please NO boards UNLESS you can throw in 2 good boards, there's 0% chance of failure any of the stuff im offering, so i dont exactly like making trades where i take all the risks or come out short.

Alastor_Haven
Jun 8, 2008, 08:09 PM
The prices are a bit high

well

Imo lol

K-oz
Jun 8, 2008, 08:21 PM
The prices are a bit high

well

Imo lol

feel free to check current market and compare. i put a note bout my prices, they are in synch with the current market prices and everything is always negotiable, i'm willing to make fair trades.

plus im offering high quality stuff, quality affords itself.

Syl
Jun 8, 2008, 09:17 PM
Even if they are "current", I doubt anyone would buy anything at those prices >_>

You might want to put a bit more effort into researching those prices so they can sell and appeal to more people ^^;

K-oz
Jun 8, 2008, 09:44 PM
Even if they are "current", I doubt anyone would buy anything at those prices >_>

You might want to put a bit more effort into researching those prices so they can sell and appeal to more people ^^;

as a matter of fact they are current i 'researched' them at the same time i was making the post.

and as for your other comment..well so should everyone else on PSU then given that I based all my prices in comparison to what I saw and for the most part I tried to give a better deal than them.

example: go on player shops and look up serafi-senba 30% highest on sale currently goin for 90M.

the one i'm offering is 28% and yet priced so much lower

i hate to say this, but honestly if you don't agree with my pricing even after reading the NOTE stating that they are based straight from current market then just don't post on my S/T thread (you arent interested after all) or go look around in other player shops and try your luck finding a better price.

I also stated all items/prices are NEGOTIABLE as a matter of fact so honestly I don't see why bother to post saying you don't agree with my pricing.

and no offense i dont mean it towards you specifically but just anyone who feels the 'need' to say sumthing about it, is wasting their time. i'm here to sell/trade period.

K-oz
Jun 9, 2008, 03:36 PM
UPDATED and made easier to read

RustyS
Jun 9, 2008, 07:16 PM
how much for the twin bearclaws?

XenithFlare
Jun 9, 2008, 09:47 PM
Twin Bear Claw 50% Ice 5/10 (200-300)

No one is going to pay 200-300mil for something that was hacked. <_<; Especially when we all know it was hacked.

There are quite a few things I'm interested in, but as above people have stated, your prices are ABSURDLY high (another ie: Storm 5/9 for 40mil), and the amount you're willing to pay for some seems really low and far too picky (ie- Amure Tip HAS to be 30%+). Whether you researched what prices are in shop, you have to keep in mind that those aren't generally what people BUY them for. That aside, I'm very interested in that damn elusive Serafi-Senba...

Alastor_Haven
Jun 9, 2008, 10:47 PM
Not to be a dick and all...

Version.1 Prices =/

And grinding it doesn't even.. make a big deal to MAKE the price go up by like 30 mill PER grind

Which is retarded

I've researched the market

And compared to these prices

They do not compare to yours at all

I mean cmon - Crea Doubles 44% Ice 5/10 (200 MILL?)

LOL

RustyS
Jun 10, 2008, 07:31 AM
Yeah well the highest amount I'd pay for twinbearclaws 50% would definetely be 70M

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 07:55 AM
No one is going to pay 200-300mil for something that was hacked. <_<; Especially when we all know it was hacked.

There are quite a few things I'm interested in, but as above people have stated, your prices are ABSURDLY high (another ie: Storm 5/9 for 40mil), and the amount you're willing to pay for some seems really low and far too picky (ie- Amure Tip HAS to be 30%+). Whether you researched what prices are in shop, you have to keep in mind that those aren't generally what people BUY them for. That aside, I'm very interested in that damn elusive Serafi-Senba...

Like i asked a friend about his love inferno if you HAD to give it a price what would it be, he said 150mil. Things are priced based on how rare they are to get. You people need to learn some real world economics (yes they DO apply to games) markets are rules by the laws of supply and demand this applies to ALL markets real or not.

The truth is I dare anyone to find me another Crea Doubles 44% ice 5/10 or another Twin Bear Claw 50% ice 5/10. Let's see how many are brought up. I bet you I can find many more Love Infernos 2/10.

What is a weapon?? A weapon is nothing more than a sprite and stats. Thus other than the 'look' of it, what really makes a weapon different to another is the stats.
When you compare a 10* wep to an 11* weapon, the stat comparison is MINIMAL. And yet 11* weapons are worth several times more than 10* weapons. Am I wrong?

So this is what grinding does it adds RARITY & STRENGTH to the weapon. In the end it all boils down to stats, we want better stats so we buy higher rank weapons. If you take out the extra perk of the weapon looking different, then all you are getting with buying a new weapon is higher stats. So it's the same thing to grind them. So grinding a weapon does in fact increase it's worth specially at riskier grinds because not many people have a weapon like that with THOSE stats.

Like i said anyone who doesnt think the weapon is worth that much I dare them to show me someone a few more other people with the same weapon and same grind or better and I dare that person to try to estimate an approximate value for the weapon given it's 'rarity' in being perfectly grinded.

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 07:57 AM
Yeah well the highest amount I'd pay for twinbearclaws 50% would definetely be 70M

then you aren't getting them, you can go try and find yourself a 'hacked' twin bear claws and try grindin it yourself without breaking it. It's all that simple.

I honestly wonder how many bear claws there are out there better than mine...

RustyS
Jun 10, 2008, 08:40 AM
They're just 50% big fucking woop i've seen 50%s go for 75M whats the grind on it?

Niloklives
Jun 10, 2008, 10:01 AM
when i first saw those numbers I thought you had some weird point system since there was no indication of units...I mean you're not gonna ask 50 meseta for this stuff.

but i agree with what everyone else is saying. you're asking too much and offering too little. a lot of the stuff you're trying to sell I see selling for 1/3 your asking price and even those in some cases I feel is too high.

if those are really the prices you've been seeing I think you need to check them again a few days after maintenance when people's shops are up again.

anyway good luck

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 10:11 AM
They're just 50% big fucking woop i've seen 50%s go for 75M whats the grind on it?

the grind on it is listed right next to the item 5/10.
it's not 'just' 50%

when i first saw those numbers I thought you had some weird point system since there was no indication of units...I mean you're not gonna ask 50 meseta for this stuff.

but i agree with what everyone else is saying. you're asking too much and offering too little. a lot of the stuff you're trying to sell I see selling for 1/3 your asking price and even those in some cases I feel is too high.

if those are really the prices you've been seeing I think you need to check them again a few days after maintenance when people's shops are up again.

anyway good luck

those are indeed the prices i've seen seeing i check the shops daily more than once i think you guys should too and see for yourselves. And the stuff im asking for, i'm giving it similar values I put a 'range' for 'em because it depends on the grind and %

EDIT: oh darn you are actually correct those numbers are in the millions. 1 means 1 million. i just didnt feel like putting 'm' right next to everything

Niloklives
Jun 10, 2008, 10:18 AM
so then the question is has anyone even tried to buy some of your higher range stuff at your asking prices?

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 10:20 AM
so then the question is has anyone even tried to buy some of your higher range stuff at your asking prices?

yes the twin bear claw for trade.
the thread says for 'sell/trade' and also says im looking to 'buy/trade' for the items in my want list.

here's a question for u, what does it matter? and are you actually looking to buy/sell/trade for something? I honestly am here to do business not to chat,

Niloklives
Jun 10, 2008, 11:12 AM
not for the prices you're asking. I've seen this stuff much cheaper and don't wish to haggle over such large differences.

good luck.

RustyS
Jun 10, 2008, 11:32 AM
5/10 is nothing and 50%s wont be hot shit come the MAG rewards so get smart.

norrisj15
Jun 10, 2008, 11:40 AM
OK I got 2 50% bear claws that are 5/10 so yea xD. I've never seen a love inferno in my life, so they're def rarer. Also we're getting the jaggos that'll drop the claws again. Lastly, With the grind boost it is like 70% chance you'll get a 5/10. Not too hard. I got my 2nd bear claw for 40mil.....

RustyS
Jun 10, 2008, 11:43 AM
Exactly thank you twilight.

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 11:56 AM
not for the prices you're asking. I've seen this stuff much cheaper and don't wish to haggle over such large differences.

good luck.

thank you for being civilized appreciated. and take care

5/10 is nothing and 50%s wont be hot shit come the MAG rewards so get smart.

so will everything else does that mean ppl should start sellin rattlesnakes for 20m now? You are the guy that everyone keeps thinkin that i am on my 10th account on the official forums arent you?

so i'ma put it to you like this bro, for u and and everyone else
"if you aren't interested, get lost" nobody's forcing you to buy/trade anything i dont devalue other pplz stuff at least

if u tell me a love inferno and a amore tip are worth 5 meseta thus worth the same. then it doesnt matter if i price either one at 10000000 million meseta as long as i regard them the same value and other stuff relative to them in value.

OK I got 2 50% bear claws that are 5/10 so yea xD. I've never seen a love inferno in my life, so they're def rarer. Also we're getting the jaggos that'll drop the claws again. Lastly, With the grind boost it is like 85% chance you'll get a 5/10. Not to hard. I got my 2nd bear claw for 40mil.....

let me meet you in game then so you can show me and since you have your 2nd bear claw for 40m i'll buy it off you along with the other one. Every other bear claw i've seen up for grabs in the shops has been ungrinded and priced at like 60 or 70m so yours is most definetly a bargain if it's 5/10 like mine.

can you come to my shop asap?

RustyS
Jun 10, 2008, 12:28 PM
So you can rip her off?

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 12:51 PM
is it any of your business?
she's the one who says it's worth 40mil to her not me.

so yeah i'll buy 'em at 40mil each if u honestly believe they are that cheap sell 'em plz do.
hell next time i price i'll put mine lower as well if it's really that cheap, until i keep seeing everyone putting nonginded twin bears for 70m tho i'll have to say mine is worth much more

RustyS
Jun 10, 2008, 12:58 PM
well then you'll have to be wrong and if you price yours which is only 5/10(easy grind) at the same % at 200-300M then you wanna buy another at 40M?Youre pretty fucked up.

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 01:05 PM
well then you'll have to be wrong and if you price yours which is only 5/10(easy grind) at the same % at 200-300M then you wanna buy another at 40M?Youre pretty fucked up.

you MUST be a teenager only teenagers can be so let's say challenged?

here's an example of what you are saying

if i own a lamborghini which i value (or bought) for half a million dollars. And someone else has the same lamborghini but they wanna sell it for 10 bucks.

i'm fucked up for wanting to buy theres?

that's absolutely retarded. as is your idea that im fuckedu p for wanting to buy her 40mil bear claw that she herself said she values at 40mil. so gtfo u little kid stop wasting my time

Eleina
Jun 10, 2008, 01:09 PM
Those prices in between the brackets are just...ROFLMAO

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 01:32 PM
Those prices in between the brackets are just...ROFLMAO

as is your level of maturity.

if u have enough time to randomly post in threads that u arent interested in, then take the time n do sumthing more productive instead, don't be a loser.

RustyS
Jun 10, 2008, 01:39 PM
Well you're right on that but it's not he fact that its cheap and a good price.It's the ethics behind pretty much stealing besides you priced yours so goddam high but when someone else sells it cheaper you've got no arguement and you say you'll buy it since its a fair price just to resell it later for a higher price then it was bought at.Trust me I used to do this until I saw the light.

norrisj15
Jun 10, 2008, 01:47 PM
OK. 1. I'm a guy.
2. I'm not selling my claws.
3. I understand that they're worth more than 40mil. I was just pointing out that that's what I payed for them.
4. It's a 70% chance an S rank will get to 5/10.
5. It's a 12% shot to get a 10/10...
6. Has anyone shown any interest in those items at those prices?
7. Lastly, ice is the most popular twin bear claw element. There are quite a few out there.

I will have to disagree with Rusty, and say that 50%s are hot stuff! xD
I was around for 1up bonus synths and yes more stuff entered the economy, but still you can't beat a 50% expecially when the weapon isn't going to be made during this bonus.

However, everything else will be made. Take a storm for example. It takes 2 mil for a board and then roughly 2.5 mil for the par walna if you're lazy and don't just find them. It would be a 100% chance of synthing a Storm and then a 70% chance to get it to 5/10. Iono, but its not worth 8 times the price of a storm for 5 grinds. Also consider that there is pretty much zero classes that will want to use a storm, but thats another issue.

RustyS
Jun 10, 2008, 02:01 PM
Well sorry for the confusion but 50%s are hot shit what i really meant is that they wont be as rare.

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 02:03 PM
Well you're right on that but it's not he fact that its cheap and a good price.It's the ethics behind pretty much stealing besides you priced yours so goddam high but when someone else sells it cheaper you've got no arguement and you say you'll buy it since its a fair price just to resell it later for a higher price then it was bought at.Trust me I used to do this until I saw the light.

wtf are u talking about? when did i ever say i was buying it to resell it?
and u saw the light? yet ppl in the official forums keep accusing me of being you
right

and there's no such thing as 'ethics' in business that's just a pretty word used to get u to buy things

the real ethics of business is called PROFIT

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 02:10 PM
70% chance....you are making numbers up. only the first one is guaranteed with a S+10 and each successive grind drops your probability even lower.

take some statistics and probability classes.

it's like tossin a dice, you toss a dice the first time and you have 1/6th chances of getting any number. let's say you land a 5.

you toss the dice a 2nd time and again u have 1/6th chance of getting any number.

HOWEVER the probability of getting another 5 drops considerably. But let's say you land another 5.

you roll the dice for a THIRD time and once more 1/6th chance of getting any number

but the probably of getting a third 5 becomes almost non-existant. Why? Because you got it on the first 2 rolls and each succesive roll that u get it on means that you are more likely to get something else ont he next one.

the same thing with grindin.

norrisj15
Jun 10, 2008, 02:21 PM
I know probability. You have to look at the %s. There are grinding charts out there you know. I calculated the % using the MAG synth boost %. The first 2 grinds are 100%. Then 94%, 89% and 83.5%. Those are from memory, but I think thats what it is. SO..not too difficult.

Oh, and yea I saw you getting mistaked for Rusty on the official forums. Made me laugh.

Shou
Jun 10, 2008, 03:02 PM
Ill buy your har quick. thats a good price ^^

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 03:05 PM
I know probability. You have to look at the %s. There are grinding charts out there you know. I calculated the % using the MAG synth boost %. The first 2 grinds are 100%. Then 94%, 89% and 83.5%. Those are from memory, but I think thats what it is. SO..not too difficult.

Oh, and yea I saw you getting mistaked for Rusty on the official forums. Made me laugh.

lolz dude u honestly think that's a fair calculation? if u calculate anything with the supposed boosts we get from mag then EVERYTHING is way easier and weapons each cost 5 milion even rattlesnakes 7/10

you can't calculate it based on what's coming down the line weeks, months, years from now. u have to calculate it based on the here and now.

i grinded these like 2 weeks ago no mag boosts needed and as such the probability wasnt no 70%. So yes they are CURRENTLY very hard to get i'd estimate bout 50/50 chance of getting it to 5/10 CURRENTLY.

What say you? (at least you are educated thank god, i was getting tired of arguin with the children) and besides read that other thread i posted says 'everyone plz read'

RustyS
Jun 10, 2008, 03:16 PM
Btw i apologized so now i think its time you grow up and accept it and stop fucking talking trash.

norrisj15
Jun 10, 2008, 03:21 PM
lolz dude u honestly think that's a fair calculation? if u calculate anything with the supposed boosts we get from mag then EVERYTHING is way easier and weapons each cost 5 milion even rattlesnakes 7/10

you can't calculate it based on what's coming down the line weeks, months, years from now. u have to calculate it based on the here and now.

i grinded these like 2 weeks ago no mag boosts needed and as such the probability wasnt no 70%. So yes they are CURRENTLY very hard to get i'd estimate bout 50/50 chance of getting it to 5/10 CURRENTLY.

What say you? (at least you are educated thank god, i was getting tired of arguin with the children) and besides read that other thread i posted says 'everyone plz read'

The numbers are correct, and we're going to have the bonus like it or not. The claws, I think, gained about 40 atp w/ those grinds which is pretty nice for claws.

We'll have that increase the first week of July. I know its hard to grind atm, but you always look at the future. Its just like the month b4 an event, everything plumits in price if it is going to be released. This event happens to be the MAG synth increase and that affects everything. I'm just pointing out numbers. Those claws are sweet. I know I love mine and value them prob as much as you, except I would never trade/sell them because of my joy I find in them.

I read you other post about making a list. I'm not opposed to it, but there are still going to be people that wont follow it. I remember this from past games and it always brought upon drama.

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 03:24 PM
Yea, but we'll have that increase the first week of July. I know its hard to grind atm, but you always look at the future. Its just like the month b4 an event, everything plumits in price if it is going to be released. This event happens to be the MAG synth increase and that affects everything. I'm just pointing out numbers. Those claws are sweet. I know I love mine and value them prob as much as you, except I would never trade/sell them because of my joy I find in them.

I read you other post about making a list. I'm not opposed to it, but there are still going to be people that wont follow it. I remember this from past games and it always brought upon drama.

brings drama if done half assed and i dont need everyone to follow it just a few good people who want to actually help the game get back to a normal fair market.

what good does complaining about everything do if u arent willing to do something to make it better?

it only takes a few ppl to set a positive trend.

Eleina
Jun 10, 2008, 03:25 PM
as is your level of maturity.

if u have enough time to randomly post in threads that u arent interested in, then take the time n do sumthing more productive instead, don't be a loser.
Randomly post? My answer is pretty much what everything thinks of your prices! Now you could take this opinion and review your prices, or you could just tell everyone they are morons.

200mil for that 44% ice dub for exemple...50% Ones go for like 50-60mil so there is obviously something wrong with your price. Well if that's what you think it's worth i'll sell you my 50% Ground Crea doubles for 200mil no problem at all.

Pricing your stuff from market prices isn't always the way to go. Take Homemade cake (or whatever that maya cake is called), 1 on the market at 99mil. Does that mean i should price my cake at 80mil? By your standards yes, by everyone elses no.

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 03:45 PM
Randomly post? My answer is pretty much what everything thinks of your prices! Now you could take this opinion and review your prices, or you could just tell everyone they are morons.

200mil for that 44% ice dub for exemple...50% Ones go for like 50-60mil so there is obviously something wrong with your price. Well if that's what you think it's worth i'll sell you my 50% Ground Crea doubles for 200mil no problem at all.

Pricing your stuff from market prices isn't always the way to go. Take Homemade cake (or whatever that maya cake is called), 1 on the market at 99mil. Does that mean i should price my cake at 80mil? By your standards yes, by everyone elses no.

ah oh great wise one who everyone speaks of lmao let's be adults a moment. and think of this with reason. most people who play the game are they not incilned to set prices based on the ingame market? or based on the ideas of a forum on a game based website??

And i mean this for any game. where do you think people will normally look to judge what they should price things?

and yes if everyone has their homemade cakes set at 99mil then common sense would tell you '99mil must be the value of these cakes cuz everyoen is pricing them like that'

do you think the way of thinkin is wrong? well here's some further proof for you

goldania used to be priced below half a million, and then it blew up in price. so why did it blow up in price? because people started pricing higher! and OTHERS saw it and followed suit. SIMPLE ECONOMICS

the whole principle of 'undercutting' is based on looking at someone else's price and tryin to sell it a bit cheaper than them to sell more quantities and there's a lot of undercutting ingame. Thus ppl ARE looking at the ingame market and making financial judgements off what they see are the average prices.

the same goes for every other item. a year ago there was a ray-photon fever where they were selling for 20k or more! Photons are common finds! why were they suddenly selling for so much? SIMPLE ECONOMICS suppy n demand made people price them higher and others followed suit realizing they could make money on it.

and if anyone nowadays posted a ray photon for 25k he'd be laughed at because all other photons are like 500 meseta but the truth is that things sell based on what others value it that's what the law of SUPPLY N DEMAND is. You in college i heard so im sure you've learned this, or do you believe im wrong?

and mind you i already agreed that my prices are overpriced and i direct u to please read my other thread that says 'everyone plz read'

Follisimo
Jun 10, 2008, 03:49 PM
"goldania used to be priced below half a million, and then it blew up in price. so why did it blow up in price? because people started pricing higher! and OTHERS saw it and followed suit. SIMPLE ECONOMICS"

Go look at all the things that require goldania to make the items wanted. MAG bonus is coming and alot of people want higher success chances on grinds so it's supply and demand. People will pay the higher prices for the goldania just so they feel all warm and fuzzy later with a 20% synth increase. Same thing many of the items. It's always supply and demand the people know what items to raise in price and forces other to raise the prices and thus we have some inflation and it doesn't tend to go down anytime.

If person A wants to undercut person's B's price but a good amount. Then if I were person B I would buy Person A's stuff and add it to my stuff and keep the price raised and once again I am still the cheapest and people buy my stuff and I gain profit off of Person B's stuff too.

RustyS
Jun 10, 2008, 03:52 PM
that's good logic for greedy ppl but i guess everyone that disagrees seems to be the buyers point of view not the person who's trying to make a profit

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 03:54 PM
"goldania used to be priced below half a million, and then it blew up in price. so why did it blow up in price? because people started pricing higher! and OTHERS saw it and followed suit. SIMPLE ECONOMICS"

Go look at all the things that require goldania to make the items wanted. MAG bonus is coming and alot of people want higher success chances on grinds so it's supply and demand. People will pay the higher prices for the goldania just so they feel all warm and fuzzy later with a 20% synth increase. Same thing many of the items. It's always supply and demand the people know what items to raise in price and forces other to raise the prices and thus we have some inflation and it doesn't tend to go down anytime.

If person A wants to undercut person's B's price but a good amount. Then if I were person B I would buy Person A's stuff and add it to my stuff and keep the price raised and once again I am still the cheapest and people buy my stuff and I gain profit off of Person B's stuff too.

lmao that's my method of making money and im sure the same for many.
However the point is that even with what you just described the lowest price will be the price of the person buyin people undercutting him. SO that means that the price of that item WILL be THAT price and ppl will have to raise their prices to follow suit like i said before.

so i dont see where you are goin with this?

that's good logic for greedy ppl but i guess everyone that disagrees seems to be the buyers point of view not the person who's trying to make a profit

i agree with you there

Eleina
Jun 10, 2008, 03:55 PM
Real world economics =/= PSU economics

If you fail to realize this then you're a moron.

Also you agreed with Rusty so any argument you throw from here on out is void.

RustyS
Jun 10, 2008, 03:56 PM
I think he's going to agreement land and honestly if thats your perrogative im done here.

Follisimo
Jun 10, 2008, 03:59 PM
My point is if alot of people are close in price range what makes you think you will get them to drop their prices down. Only way it can happen is if items don't sell and people get desperate for money.

What if people don't follow the guide prices and value things differently than the person trying to buy the item? When it comes to deal the seller has all the power and decision. The guide can mean absolutely nothing to them and if the buyer thinks the guide is what the price should be and they don't get that price for it then they will just BAWWW.

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 04:08 PM
My point is if alot of people are close in price range what makes you think you will get them to drop their prices down. Only way it can happen is if items don't sell and people get desperate for money.

What if people don't follow the guide prices and value things differently than the person trying to buy the item? When it comes to deal the seller has all the power and decision. The guide can mean absolutely nothing to them and if the buyer thinks the guide is what the price should be and they don't get that price for it then they will just BAWWW.

then that means they don't understand the purpose of the guide. and thus as i said so many times it will be specified that the guide is not a damn bible hell even then not everyone reads the bible or agree with everything in it does it mean that people who do read the bible SHOULD go out of their way to force it's literature down someone else's throat?

only jehova witnesses are that insistent (i have family members who are) and ppl always talk smack about jehova witnesses for it.

im not asking anyone to preach to anyone else about the price guide im asking you to follow it along with the other people who agree to follow it. you are just complicating things needlessly

and elaina u are officially an idiot and i want no further communication with you after that retarded last post you lost any possible respect from me as an adult.

RustyS
Jun 10, 2008, 04:11 PM
Eleina she agreed with me because i was right when im right im right no doubt about it.even tho im not right very often....ALSO:ITS JUST A FUCKING GAME GET OVER IT YOU FREAKING LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!.

Follisimo
Jun 10, 2008, 04:13 PM
Hey I am just saying this is the stuff that will happen. I can 100% promise that.

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 04:13 PM
i'm a guy

RustyS
Jun 10, 2008, 04:16 PM
Well you're acting like a freakin PUSSY getting all mad over correct opinions and making an arguementative topic for that very reason.

Eleina
Jun 10, 2008, 04:18 PM
Anyone know a "elaina"? This K-oz dude no longer respects that person.

Typos aside do you really think i cared about you respecting me? Seriously losing the respect of some no name guy over the internet on a forum... Man i feel hurt! You want no further communication with me? It's all good, nothing is stopping me from posting here though ;)

Niloklives
Jun 10, 2008, 05:16 PM
Seriously K-oz, I'm not here to attack you. I told you i felt your prices were high. this is as a person who has logged 9k hours of actual game play, is always watching the market and tries to work with people as bes they can.

I honestly think your prices are too high, i'm not the type of person to troll or just go out and attack people. the most you'll see from me is a open statement of opinion where its not wanted, such as it was in your thread. I thought if you heard "your prices are too high" from enough people then maybe you wuld get the hint and make some adjustments.

if you put those weapons in shop, and leave them there...you may in fact get a sale or two after a few days if someone with a whole lot of money and not a lot of patience comes along. but people who are watching prices and actually visit the trade fourms know better.

for example I have seen thread swhere people ask someone to price a 50% 9* weapon for them and they hear something thats roughly half of what they were hoping. 20 people game the same value to the person and they didn't heed the input. they priced it as they saw fit and after about 5 days it actually sold.

that doesn't mean that the price was fair or that the 20 people who advised this guy were bullshitting him. what it means was someone wanted it bad enough that they were willing to pay that price. you will not often find those people here.

if you wish to put up items for sale on here be prepared to catch some flak . As you said there was only one item anyone expressed interest in and that was due to your prices. my advice is if you don't want our advice...dont post. that may sound rude or arrogant, but you're submitting yourself to the community when you put up a thread and its unfair the community to get heated when they try to communicate with you.

once again good luck.

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 05:20 PM
Seriously K-oz, I'm not here to attack you. I told you i felt your prices were high. this is as a person who has logged 9k hours of actual game play, is always watching the market and tries to work with people as bes they can.

I honestly think your prices are too high, i'm not the type of person to troll or just go out and attack people. the most you'll see from me is a open statement of opinion where its not wanted, such as it was in your thread. I thought if you heard "your prices are too high" from enough people then maybe you wuld get the hint and make some adjustments.

if you put those weapons in shop, and leave them there...you may in fact get a sale or two after a few days if someone with a whole lot of money and not a lot of patience comes along. but people who are watching prices and actually visit the trade fourms know better.

for example I have seen thread swhere people ask someone to price a 50% 9* weapon for them and they hear something thats roughly half of what they were hoping. 20 people game the same value to the person and they didn't heed the input. they priced it as they saw fit and after about 5 days it actually sold.

that doesn't mean that the price was fair or that the 20 people who advised this guy were bullshitting him. what it means was someone wanted it bad enough that they were willing to pay that price. you will not often find those people here.

if you wish to put up items for sale on here be prepared to catch some flak . As you said there was only one item anyone expressed interest in and that was due to your prices. my advice is if you don't want our advice...dont post. that may sound rude or arrogant, but you're submitting yourself to the community when you put up a thread and its unfair the community to get heated when they try to communicate with you.

once again good luck.

read the other thread i posted here and then get back to me. thank you for your time.

Niloklives
Jun 10, 2008, 05:23 PM
I did. thats actually what i was going to say in said thread before it was closed...so i'm up to speed

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 05:30 PM
I did. thats actually what i was going to say in said thread before it was closed...so i'm up to speed

so you like everyone else failed to read the part in the thread where i said "i agree with you guys i overpriced, so let's put our heads together and come up with a common pricing guide to help the rest of the community price things better and more fairly"
??

i suggest u re-read it i did say all these things, maybe not in the nicest of ways but i definetly did say it. I made the same post in the official forums first and people there noticed that the 'rant' was me asking people to help make a fair pricing guide because i wish to give better pricing.

get back to me on that.

Niloklives
Jun 10, 2008, 05:42 PM
my point was more that you shouldn't get bent out of shape when people tell you something you dont like hearing. i guess you missed that too.

I agree with what the others have been saying though which is that a system like that wont work. the reason is that everyone has to adhere to it or no one will. and theres no way to get people to jump on the MSRP band wagon.

the system is ugly and stupid but its what we have and its not going to change. if that;s too much for you I can't really say anything to help.

just listen. when a bunch of the regulars jump in and say "you're asking for too much" - its a good sign that you're asking too much

Ryna
Jun 10, 2008, 05:55 PM
I'm locking this topic because it has been derailed by off-topic comments. If you want to express your outrage, use the private messaging system.