PDA

View Full Version : Question

Dimethos
Jun 9, 2008, 07:47 AM
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll lloooooooooooooooooooooooo^^;.
I just started playing PSO a couple of days ago & i'm a lvl 27 HUmar. I'm kind of confused the only time I have used a guide so far was on the Soul Eater quest but i had noticed the recommended lvl for the ruins was approximately lvl 28 & i'm getting screwed over by Dimenians (not to mention Delsabers) royally unless i'm doing a quest there can someone tell me what lvl 1 should be at?........please?

Freeze
Jun 9, 2008, 08:14 AM
LV 28 is bare minimum and really depends on equipment you have. Someone with a fully leveled mag is ok at 28 but you should be up into the 30s or even 40s again depending on your equipment. Just do the mines a few times and you'll level up in no time. Vol Opt is, one of the easiest boss to gain exp from.

Dimethos
Jun 9, 2008, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the info. freeze. & 1 more question i forgot to ask is it possible for a BLUEFULL ID Hunter to get a Sange on single mode?

Jaspaller
Jun 9, 2008, 11:16 AM
Bluefull cannot get the Sange at all according to the drop charts. You're out of luck unless you play with someone else that has an ID that drops it.

Drop charts for all ID's in ultimate:
http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings_tab.php?level=4&version=v3

TsukasaDCX
Jun 9, 2008, 12:33 PM
Ruins is actually possible at around 28
I just finished Ruins on DC with a lvl 29 FoNewm
The real trick is knowing how fast or slow your characters animation is and how long it takes the enemy to hit you. Say you hit a Delsaber, it should brush its face for a couple of seconds. You have to know how many hits you can get in before he stop and swings.

burning_card
Jun 11, 2008, 03:05 AM
It's really depending on your equipment. I have a lot of crap and units and mags that i've aquiredover the time i've been playing, so if i make a new character i can usually get through ruins and into hard by lvl 17 or so, but that's purely because of the stuff my character has on them. (God HP's are your friend at lower levels)

One tip, when fighting Dark Falz(the last biss in episode 1) try to get as many HP units as possible. Your dfp does not matter in that fight considering his attacks have a set damage and will not change even with the best equipment...your only chance is to have enough health to take the hits.

Keep at it and you'll be okay. Try running some missions to gain levels, you'll be surprised how fast your character will grow just by a few runs of addicting food.

Dimethos
Jun 13, 2008, 10:05 PM
yeah, i killed dark falz @ lvl 28 because i got a bit lazy & just waited 3 min to feed my mag at pioneer 2 so i got the Apsaras......I died but was revived by my mag & that boss is annoying as hell. I swear i got frozen over 100 times & i had to heal continuously, Assault is your friend on hard XD.....btw thanx again for the advice & now i have to find someone that can get Sange for me. Later ppls.