PDA

View Full Version : My Trading Rant

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 02:15 PM
ok so i've been taking a lot of childish 'heat' by a lot of you for my pricing which i still hold is based straight off the player shops, unlike most of you who base your price/values off forums. As i said before if prices in the shops were lower so would mine, but they are not everything is 'overpriced' why?

Because you guys don't bother to help it. Every time u set something overpriced 'hoping someone bites' you lead the next person that tries to put sumthin on sale via ingame search by condition functions and sees ur price then goes and sets theirs similar thinkin 'ok this is what this weapon is goin for nowadays'

you are creating and fueling a vicious cycle and then you try and mock people for it? grow up! I actually care less for any of your opinions on my prices however I do care for PSU and helping the community progress instead of standing back and letting the retardedness continue.

if YOU feel the same way and actually wanna HELP things improve, then stop being greedy for a moment and let's all put our heads together and come up with a list of acceptable 'price ranges' for all S ranks and above.

Just coming up with a price and agreing that 'yeah it's worth about that much' isnt enough. We need to actually KEEP TO IT and this is where u shoudl stop acting like you are 5 years old and want everything 'me me me' when you want to sell said weapon sell it within the agreed price range and i bet in less than a month of doing this the prices on EVERYTHING will go down immensely to the point that we could run searches and find normal prices for stuff.

I understand a LOT of u will cry and say "oh but i only overprice on things that im really looking to trade not sell" in that case this can be solved EASILY price it at MAX MESETA and leave a BB saying ur looking to trade. Hell u dont even need to leave a BB just having it max meseta can indicate that ur looking to trade not sell.

Because when you 'overprice' with the intention of trading. You are just being full of it, and you REALLY want to at least ur hoping that, someone will 'bite' and buy ur item for higher. Again this doesnt help anyone.

I'm goin out on a limb here and admitting my prices may be 'retarded' based on the fact that you guys arent following the ingame market at all. And that's fine but simply fixing my own prices doesnt help anyone, let's do something productive for a change.

Post here if you are actually interested in helping set prices and/or sticking to them when the time comes for you to sell it.

RustyS
Jun 10, 2008, 02:20 PM
YOU OVERPRICE EVERYTHING YA GODDAM LOSER GO KILL YOSELF-Rusty
"Have a nice day now"

Kizeragi
Jun 10, 2008, 02:25 PM
Learn to understand that Player shop prices =/= the actual cost.
If your complaining that stuff is overpriced, go and find that item yourself, seriously.
Money is next to worthless in this game as it stands.
Quote me, say what you want, I really don't care.
Stop crying that stuff is overpriced, and live with it.

RustyS
Jun 10, 2008, 02:27 PM
Hey K-oz really all i'm doing is messing with ya i'm not trying to buy anything nor am i forced to they're your prices and items if you price them at high amounts thats your deal.
Have a good one-Rusty OUT!

relentless
Jun 10, 2008, 02:29 PM
Hothead.
Sekai vi Germania orders you to retreat your society of ambitions, you may follow the instructions.
People have a reason to complain, why do you think people only complained in your trade thread anyways? WHY? They don't even know you, so without reason they wouldn't have complained about your prices.
Think about it twice.
You're making a big fuss out of this, this feels like a deja vu now, heck.
Making a new thread about such nonsense in the even wrong forum, and grammatically failing is totally worth a doubled Kion-facepalm.
Since people were against you in your original thread, you should have known that people just woldn't posted in here and say "oh yeah ok let's do what you say".
On-topic, most of the stuff has been said in here and the other thread.
Please do not disturb our beautiful http://www.pso-world.com ok? Ryna's been working hard on it, and you shouldn't pollute it with hotheaded stuff which does not make sense. :]

We, the Orders of the Black Knights shall deny your points!~
*talks metaphoric*

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 03:01 PM
wtf are u on about sekai

people here seem to have much less maturity than in the official forums at least there some people can agree that they perpetuate the cycle and wish to do something about it.

so take ur order of knights or whatever the heck u call it and shove it where the sun don't shine
gramatically fix THAT

Alastor_Haven
Jun 10, 2008, 03:04 PM
Well

The ''customers'' are just stating OUR opinion's

And trying to HELP you

so you can actually SELL one of those items

But thats just my honest and dear opinion sir

No offense

But you are stuck in V1 or some shit

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 03:07 PM
Well

The ''customers'' are just stating OUR opinion's

And trying to HELP you

so you can actually SELL one of those items

But thats just my honest and dear opinion sir

No offense

But you are stuck in V1 or some shit

wrong thread?

and peopel don't help by mocking, when was the last time mocking was helpful to you?

and thank you for being civilized much appreciated. however read what this thread is actually saying i think u missed the point

Alastor_Haven
Jun 10, 2008, 03:10 PM
Lololol whatever you say sir XD

RustyS
Jun 10, 2008, 03:18 PM
K-oz bear with me now but this is kinda scary for you...It's....Just.......A.....Game

K-oz
Jun 10, 2008, 03:21 PM
Lololol whatever you say sir XD

and thus u lose your points. -100

Syl
Jun 10, 2008, 04:35 PM
So you create a thread just to flame people for them trying to put some input and help you out?

This is why I hate trading with people with such a mentality. I usually cut really good deals to people just because they're nice, friendly, and open.

You on the other hand seem to believe a 44% crea dubz is justifiable at 200M... >_> At best you could probably get 40 mil for it, at best.

Don't you think it's kind of weird that a lot of people are telling you your value on things is horrid but you don't really see much of it else where? There's a reason for it. It's not really your "max meseta=trade" mentality that people are flaming you for, it's the value that you put behind your stuff.

How does one determine value then? Common sense, that's how. If you've been around long enough you'd know how much to sell/value something so that it's fair not only to you but to everyone. It's not hard, really.

I keep tabs on who to avoid on trades. While the list isn't huge or anything, it's pretty solid as these people keep either trying to rip others off or they ask for waaaaaay too much for their items and don't care about helpful input. Sad to say you've made it to that list >.>

Also, if you think these boards are less mature than the official ones, you sure got a screwy biased state of mind.

Ryna
Jun 10, 2008, 04:54 PM
I'm locking this thread for the following reasons:

1. Wrong forum. This would have been more appropriate in Rants or PSU General.
2. Flaming
3. The OP's first post is incoherent.