PDA

View Full Version : Concerns...Have you found good rares off-line aka 10,11,12*s

Mew2baby
Jan 24, 2003, 08:07 PM
I have my lv 25 Viridian FO on VH and I'm simply wondering wether or not I'm going to be able to get a Yasha off-line at all.....I do realize that the odds are already against me but will being off-line hurt me even more?

ishitori
Jan 24, 2003, 08:59 PM
Whenever I set out to find a rare that is listed on the item findings charts for my section ID, I generally succeed. I'm only at vhard right now though, so the items available to be found generally aren't more than 10 stars. The really good stuff is in ultimate mode.
Anyways, according to the findings lists, viridia is the only ID that has found yasha thus far. So once you get to ultimate, just kill that monster that is suppose to have it over and over again.

Ghaleon
Jan 24, 2003, 09:02 PM
i found a demolition comet. thats a pretty good rare

Mike
Jan 24, 2003, 09:53 PM
I found a Yasha offline, but my gamecube is making noises at me so the well being of that item is in limbo.

Ian D
Jan 24, 2003, 09:53 PM
I actually found a hell of a lot of rares offline. (I'm Viridia.) I forget all of them, but there weren't any *real* good weapons I found.

Elixer
Jan 25, 2003, 12:19 AM
i found a red partisan from crimson assassin with viridia offline in ult

VeRiOwnzyou
Jan 25, 2003, 05:00 AM
I've found Demo Comet, Red Handgun, Sacred Cloth, God/Body, God/Battle and tons of other stuff with my REDRIA offline

TeamPhalanx
Jan 25, 2003, 08:41 AM
Yes & no...

To start off, you'll be finding tons of FINAL IMPACT in Ultimate mode. In Caves, I know that both Ob Lily and Govulmer drop 'em.

As for YASHA, the odds are against you offline. I mean, it's good in that you'll be the only one getting the items, but there aren't that many Melqueek offline. The only way to get a lot of them is in Soul of a Blacksmith's Cave 3, but it's a real pain to get there (even though 1 & 2 have few enemies).

Skatch
Jan 25, 2003, 01:23 PM
Ive gotten plenty of 10 stars. Havent really had the chance to try anything else, as Ive just got into ult forest yesterday. Im not how sure that the odds are really that off in offline. Unless you find DOZENS of things online. Most of my better 10 star items were gotten on the first try from main bosses on hard and vhard. (tho i still havent gotten a darn yamato...)

Anywho. my two cents.

Goza
Jan 25, 2003, 03:29 PM
I only play offline. I do have 2 Guard Waves, and I'm pretty sure those are good rares. Soul of a Blacksmith, Addicting Food, Retired Hunter, quests like those are your friend.

Pynix
Jan 25, 2003, 04:31 PM
I've found god/body, demolition comet offline with my redria and god/power offline with my viridia

i'm not sure there are any tricks but i assume that the more monster the higher the chances of getting the item... however as for the infamous invisible guard, i'm having no luck... i play seek my master quest over and over and kill about 20+ dark gunners in 30 minutes. i'm averaging about 100+ hours and still no luck.

i think some items only appear online... i'm starting to believe that the invisible guard is an only ONLINE item