PDA

View Full Version : Snapshot Transfer

Tsukishima-Ruriko
Jan 24, 2003, 09:09 PM
How do you get snapshots in GC PSO turned into .jpgs?

Lemme guess, US version can't, right? :/

Tavia
Jan 24, 2003, 09:50 PM
On 2003-01-24 18:09, Tsukishima-Ruriko wrote:
How do you get snapshots in GC PSO turned into .jpgs?

Lemme guess, US version can't, right? :/

Guides have been written as to how to turn your computer into a server which will receive PSO screenshots... I believe it requires a home PC network of some sort, a BBA, and of course, screenshots on a memory card. I'm not sure if such a guide is on PSOW yet, and unfortunately, I do not know how to do the procedure myself.

But someone around here must... it's been posted about before.

Blenjar
Jan 24, 2003, 11:06 PM
Well I know how to...from another site...I shall post that site here, now.brb in a sec...

Here we go:
http://www.psoquest.com/pso2-screenshot.shtml
Check it out dude.
-I hope I was helpfull.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blenjar on 2003-01-24 20:08 ]</font>

Tavia
Jan 24, 2003, 11:44 PM
On 2003-01-24 20:06, Blenjar wrote:
Well I know how to...from another site...I shall post that site here, now.brb in a sec...

Here we go:
http://www.psoquest.com/pso2-screenshot.shtml
Check it out dude.
-I hope I was helpfull.

Unfortunately, from what I have read, that method will only work for import players. If you do not have a Japanese serial and access number set, you will not be able to upload anything to the Japanese BBS. You will have to make a home server.

Blenjar
Jan 25, 2003, 12:33 PM
Damn, well I'm speechless here, I need help 2 now. lol.

Tsukishima-Ruriko
Jan 25, 2003, 02:46 PM
The other method will not help me, as I have the 56k modem for the GC. -_-

*stabs Sega for their stupidity regarding the US players*

MoggieK
Jan 25, 2003, 03:59 PM
Someone can make a link to the Japanese PSO homepage in the Sega Message Boards but in order to upload a picture from beyond the descrption page, you'll need your Serial number that is registered for the Japanese Version, which most of us American plays don't have.