PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Parum Cup Time Attack Event

Zael
Jun 11, 2008, 03:03 AM
Since you guys requested I give further notice for my next one, here you go :] Surely, 10 days is enough time. If you haven't entered the last event, I say you totally should! Everyone had lots of fun and I'd like to see some newcomer teams compete.

Videos from the last one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj92Xq-33Qk

I plan on doing this regularly since the last one was successful and produced a large turnout. Without further ado, here's the info.

Details

When: Saturday, June 21, 1:30pm pacific time (4:30pm eastern time, 9:30pm UK time) Staff members must meet with me at 12:30 am pacific time
Where to meet: Parum East District

Rules

This is an elimination-style event. Each team will be led by a staff member. The TA event is continuous, which means the teams start the next level as soon as they finish one. The winning team is the one that makes it to the end-lobby of the last mission first. If someone in the party gets killed, that player is eliminated and the staff member will remove that player from the game.

- If you are killed, do NOT return to the lobby. Wait for the staff to remove you so your death does not affect your team's rank.
- If you are eliminated, you still count as part of your team for prize claiming purposes.
- Your team must get an S-rank in each mission unless specified otherwise. If you A-rank it, your team may re-do the mission again for S-rank.
- Staff members must give up any rares they receive to the team they're staffing, if requested by the team. The team can either decide who gets it, or they can roll to see who gets it.

Restrictions
- Don't bring scape dolls. Refain from picking them up. I won't DQ for having one, since if you die you're out anyway. This makes it easier for my staff.
- No Sol Atomizers or Antimates
- No restocking at all. However, you may pick up mates and stars that drop. You can also use recharge cubes.
- Team size is 4 people.
- Each member must be at least level 75.
- Each team is only allowed up to one Fortefighter.
- Each team must have at least one class in the following list (not all 4): Acrotecher, Fortetecher, Guntecher, Wartecher.
- No Dus Majarra.
- No De Colte Line.

If you'd like to enter, post your team name here, and the members.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I'm here like every day.

Again, I'll need staff members. I'm really hoping the staff members from the previous event volunteer again, as they did an excellent job last time. Of course, unless they wanna enter.

TA Mission List
This TA is a Parum themed event, so...

- Scarred Planet S
- Military Subway S
- Mad Beasts S2
- Endrum Remnants S2
- Dual Sentinel S2

Prizes
Everyone's favorite part, right?

1st Place: Each person on the 1st place team wins one weapon of their choice from the prize pool. Each person also wins 2 million meseta.

2nd Place: Two people from the 2nd place team (either decide on your own or roll for it) wins one weapon of their choice from the prize pool. Each person also wins 1 million meseta.

3rd Place: One person from the 3rd place team (either decide on your own or roll for it) wins one weapon of his/her choice from the prize pool. Each person also wins 1 million meseta.

4th Place: One person from the 4th place team (either decide on your own or roll for it) wins one weapon of his/her choice from the prize pool. Each person also wins 500,000 meseta.

5th Place and below: Everyone who didn't place in the top 4 teams who shows up to the awards ceremony /randoms. Closest to my number wins one weapon of his/her choice from the prize pool.

For prize pool picks, 1st place team gets priority (first picks), followed by 2nd and onward. If by chance you don't want anything from the prize pool, you can sub 1mil instead.

Prize Pool
46% Fire Ank Pikor
42% Ice Hadernoh
46% Earth Ank Pikor
46% Dark Ank Pikor
42% Ice Ank Pikor
42% Fire Gudda Gant
42% Ice Gudda Gant
46% Lightning Gudda Gant
42% Light Gudda Gant
46% Fire Futsnata
46% Ice Futsnata