PDA

View Full Version : Why everyone has Sato?

Ceej
Jun 11, 2008, 11:08 PM
How come every video i see no matter if it's HUcast or RAmar everyone has a Sato. Even when guides say that a Rati would be great for androids cause it casts S/D. everyone still has sato

Jaspaller
Jun 11, 2008, 11:10 PM
People think that Sato's look great. Besides that, they always cast invincibility whenever something happens (low HP, PB100, etc)

AlexCraig
Jun 11, 2008, 11:32 PM
I don't... yet.

Alex - Rati
AR-7 - Pushan
Shizuko - Savitri

Gonna get Rukmin for Satsuki, Sato for Keiko, Deva for Kade, and Diwari for Bob.

AC9breaker
Jun 11, 2008, 11:32 PM
Becuase they're tools who don't realize that Diwari is where its at.

beatrixkiddo
Jun 11, 2008, 11:33 PM
Sato is easy to feed after 100, something not all MAGs can boast (especially most of the other rare non-cell ones)

Ketchup345
Jun 11, 2008, 11:33 PM
If you're referring to my guide, heh, it could use some changes.

Mag choices are mostly opinion, hopefully considering bonuses and looks.

Adriano
Jun 11, 2008, 11:37 PM
BHIMA IS THE MAG FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! : D

beatrixkiddo
Jun 11, 2008, 11:38 PM
My first rare mag was a Bhima :[

bad idea/

Ceej
Jun 12, 2008, 01:28 AM
ahh i see. i have a lev 146 rati right now and i have to switch between moons and monomates all the time to keep the dex low and the power up. once it gets to 200 im goin to make a sato. also if i use the rati while i feed a sato, will my rati devolve, cuz i gave a varaha to my friend and he used it while he made a diwari and the varaha devolved into a mag.

Splash
Jun 12, 2008, 04:34 AM
Cause Sato is cute looking, duh.

Mark87
Jun 12, 2008, 07:59 AM
I've never tried for a rare mag. Just feed it so it wouldn't EAT ME!!!!!
Anyway... I got a Bana not rare but i like it. I think I might try though anyone got suggestions for the best rare mag for POW???

Jaspaller
Jun 12, 2008, 10:15 AM
ahh i see. i have a lev 146 rati right now and i have to switch between moons and monomates all the time to keep the dex low and the power up. once it gets to 200 im goin to make a sato. also if i use the rati while i feed a sato, will my rati devolve, cuz i gave a varaha to my friend and he used it while he made a diwari and the varaha devolved into a mag.
Your Rati will stay the same no matter what once it hits 200, so making a Sato on the side while using the Rati won't affect you in any way.

AlexCraig
Jun 12, 2008, 01:14 PM
Once a mag becomes rare, it cannot evolve. I figure it is the same with devolution.

TsukasaDCX
Jun 12, 2008, 01:56 PM
Bana is the fucking best mag ever

DC_PLAYER
Jun 12, 2008, 03:08 PM
Bana is the fucking best mag ever
^this^

Jaspaller
Jun 12, 2008, 03:15 PM
Thread needs more durga. I mean, who DOESN'T want to sport a nice car spoiler on your back?
http://www.pso-world.com/images/magguide/durga.gif

DC_PLAYER
Jun 12, 2008, 03:22 PM
check the faqs for mags that you like, both normal and rare, then check wich ones you can make (section id and char type)

with those mags listed now you must find a way to make the phonton blasts you want and the stats you want.
because if the mag asks for mind>pow>dex for example, that's not exactly good for an androind since the mind is useless (exept if char is a racast/racaseal with heaven punisher, in this case a mind mag helps you do more damage with the special)

Nitro Vordex
Jun 12, 2008, 03:43 PM
I prefer my Varaha/Kama.

Seriously, parrot wings and bird heads? HEL YEH.

Jaspaller
Jun 12, 2008, 03:58 PM
I've always though of Kama as dinosaur heads rather than bird heads lol

beatrixkiddo
Jun 12, 2008, 03:59 PM
check the faqs for mags that you like, both normal and rare, then check wich ones you can make (section id and char type)

with those mags listed now you must find a way to make the phonton blasts you want and the stats you want.
because if the mag asks for mind>pow>dex for example, that's not exactly good for an androind since the mind is useless (exept if char is a racast/racaseal with heaven punisher, in this case a mind mag helps you do more damage with the special)

I don't think the mind mag would help, since androids are barred from having ANY MST, even with a mag equipped.

AlexCraig
Jun 12, 2008, 04:02 PM
On BB, I want Alex to have an Agastya mag >:3

DC_PLAYER
Jun 12, 2008, 04:19 PM
I don't think the mind mag would help, since androids are barred from having ANY MST, even with a mag equipped.

it helps on the heaven punisher weapon, since the special is affected by mst/mind, an android with a 195 mag would do more damage then a androind with a 0 mind mag.
not sure but i beleive it's 1 damage per 4 mind, so a 195 mind mag would increase special damage by almost 50

Jaspaller
Jun 12, 2008, 04:24 PM
Not many people would have a heaven's punisher though but that's an interesting fact I might have to check out.

beatrixkiddo
Jun 12, 2008, 04:26 PM
it helps on the heaven punisher weapon, since the special is affected by mst/mind, an android with a 195 mag would do more damage then a androind with a 0 mind mag.
not sure but i beleive it's 1 damage per 4 mind, so a 195 mind mag would increase special damage by almost 50

But my point is, I don't think a mind mag even adds MST to an android, because they always have 0 MST. I'm well aware of Divine Punishment doing more damage with MST.

Ceej
Jun 12, 2008, 06:58 PM
another thing. does sync and iq do anything? besides influence pbs

AlexCraig
Jun 12, 2008, 07:50 PM
Hmm... I'm not sure, so don't quote me on this, that syncro also determines whether or not a mag will assist you (ie. healing, power/defense up, revival, etc). But again, I am not 100% on that.

PatserGOUKI
Jul 1, 2008, 07:38 AM
cause multi duped and was cute looking till everyone got one... boah..!

Nitro Vordex
Jul 1, 2008, 12:41 PM
Hmm... I'm not sure, so don't quote me on this, that syncro also determines whether or not a mag will assist you (ie. healing, power/defense up, revival, etc). But again, I am not 100% on that.

Partially right, Alex. It does that, and also depending on how high your synchro is, how fast you PB fills up as well.

Although, I think IQ did what you stated as well as make the PB's stronger.

DC_PLAYER
Jul 1, 2008, 12:51 PM
to affect pb's damage, you need synch, iq and even atp.
meaning the higher the atp ,sync, ig the higher the damage.

you can try it yourself, switching weapons or casting shifta before a damage pb can be really usefull, also have your mag sync and iq maxed, less 5 % on sync can me your pbs do less damage.

Splash
Jul 1, 2008, 02:42 PM
to affect pb's damage, you need synch, iq and even atp.
meaning the higher the atp ,sync, ig the higher the damage.

you can try it yourself, switching weapons or casting shifta before a damage pb can be really usefull, also have your mag sync and iq maxed, less 5 % on sync can me your pbs do less damage.

They also have elements whichs means resistance still applies as well. That's why a Pilla would do 0 damage on a Dark Bringer.

As for the ATP thing, I'll try it out myself later, although I'm sure it is inaccurate.

DC_PLAYER
Jul 1, 2008, 03:18 PM
nah, just use a pb with a weapon and then switch weapon when making another the same pb. (remember to aply it on the same enemy)

shifta also affects it, i have tested it more then once but you can check your-self.

phonton blats that do damage are light based attacks, they work like a powerfull grants attack.
that's why on enemys weak to light i do this:
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/3294/moviepso70010006ju9.jpg

AlexCraig
Jul 2, 2008, 03:50 PM
Huh. Interesting knowledge, there. Good to know. I'll have to give it a shot on my game, kinda to proove to my own eyes this.