PDA

View Full Version : Comedy - Dane Cook Rough Around The Edges

K-oz
Jun 12, 2008, 10:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAQNOTBrwAY&feature=PlayList&p=020FF8ECB4BB5E33&index=0

I just finished watching this and i was roflmao the whole time
have a look yourself haha a great hour of laughs.

Dangerous55
Jun 12, 2008, 11:28 AM
Dane Cook is trash. He was never funny.

CupOfCoffee
Jun 12, 2008, 01:14 PM
I dunno, Dangerous. There was that one movie he was in, Mr. Brooks, where Kevin Costner decapitated him with a shovel. I LOL'd!

The_Gio
Jun 12, 2008, 01:50 PM
Dane Cook is funny, I just think he relies on his physical acts more, so if you bought his CD you wouldn't get his jokes unless you saw it on TV or DVD already

Powder Keg
Jun 12, 2008, 01:53 PM
Dane Cook is trash. He was never funny.

This.

Actually, his original standup skit was pretty good, I'll admit, but his delivery for every joke is exactly the same I will never understand the obsession with this guy. I guess it's the same reason movies like Meet the Spartans are a success.

NPCMook
Jun 12, 2008, 02:21 PM
He became famouse through Myspace... I honestly can't stand him because you know like, he always has to try and like build up his jokes, because he thinks its like the only way to do it, because he can't tell good jokes, and then he screams into the microphone pissing off every sound tech person in the world!

If you can't catch the irony in the post, don't bother replying >.>

Dangerous55
Jun 12, 2008, 03:06 PM
I dunno, Dangerous. There was that one movie he was in, Mr. Brooks, where Kevin Costner decapitated him with a shovel. I LOL'd!

I, too, enjoy LOL'ing.

ThaiSoup
Jun 12, 2008, 06:18 PM
He became famouse through Myspace... I honestly can't stand him because you know like, he always has to try and like build up his jokes, because he thinks its like the only way to do it, because he can't tell good jokes, and then he screams into the microphone pissing off every sound tech person in the world!

If you can't catch the irony in the post, don't bother replying >.>

lololo Its true. But hes alright, I wouldn't say hes like omg awesome. But he has some talent. But, hes one of the few more popular stand up comics that don't go on the racial crutch. So that I give him some respect. Dimitri Martain is another comedian I like without the racial crutch.

Toadthroat
Jun 12, 2008, 07:02 PM
Contrary to popular internet opinion, Dane Cook makes me laugh. Regardless of whether he steals his jokes or not.
I just dun understand the whole SuFi thing, wtf yo.

chaoskila
Jun 12, 2008, 07:36 PM
did you know he steals other people's jokes.

Toadthroat
Jun 12, 2008, 08:02 PM
did you know he steals other people's jokes.

No, no I did not. Thank you informative internet personality. This changes my opinion dramatically. You are a saint among PSO-W posters.

NPCMook
Jun 12, 2008, 08:57 PM
I don't really care about joke stealing, its all about timing and delivery, something that Dane Cook tends to lack. I'll admit he has his moments, but then again everyone has their moments comedy is all about Timing and Delivery of the Joke.

He tends to be that guy who is like "Hey guys I heard this great joke, 'So these BAHAHAHAHA hold on sorry, these two guys wa-- AHAHAHAHAHA--lk int--AHAHAHAHAHA-o a bar and AHAHAHAHA Here it comes okay, AHAHAHAH get ready AHAHAHAHAHA THE THIRD ONE DUCKS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHOOO I CAN'T BREATHE'"

Larian
Jun 12, 2008, 11:04 PM
The only think I ever liked of his was his Kool-aid Man rant...That made me giggle a bit...

Oh Yeah...OH HELL NO!!