PDA

View Full Version : Was it ever worked out how to unlock the Sealed J sword?

goku4ever
Jun 12, 2008, 07:47 PM
I remember years ago there was a discussion with pages and pages of discussion about how to unlock it, but no one knew for sure how to unlock it.

Jaspaller
Jun 12, 2008, 08:11 PM
Yeah... there was a set amount of kills that you needed to get while using the Sealed J-sword. When you reached the required amount the Equip option would change to Use.

http://www.youtube.com/v/YeWXWdrYvHY&hl=en

Can't figure out the code to add youtube vids lol

beatrixkiddo
Jun 12, 2008, 08:19 PM
[url=youtubeurl]

As for the question, you have to kill enemies while the SJS is equipped. I don't remember if you have to kill them with the SJS or not though (like, I think you can use techs, but not sure)

TsukasaDCX
Jun 12, 2008, 08:29 PM
You can use techs but you have to land the finishing blow

beatrixkiddo
Jun 12, 2008, 09:24 PM
You can use techs but you have to land the finishing blow

you have to land the finishing blow with the sword? or you just have to land the finishing blow (as in, instead of someone else in the party)?

Jaspaller
Jun 12, 2008, 09:27 PM
Should be the killing blow. If you aren't the one who lands the killing blow with whatever, then it doesn't count.

beatrixkiddo
Jun 12, 2008, 09:43 PM
Well I know there was one item that you had to unlock with kills from the weapon itself, not techs. But the other unsealables you could use techs.

Maybe it was Excal you had to unseal with kills directly from the weapon.

Taleck
Jun 13, 2008, 12:18 AM
It's like 23,000 kills right? I just found an SJS and, it's gonna be a while for me. ugh.

goku4ever
Jun 13, 2008, 03:03 AM
Awesome, although, I remember some people looked at the coding and they couldn't find a kill counter for the SJS?

Ryna
Jun 13, 2008, 05:39 AM
The counter has to reach 23,000. Based on past topics, it seems the SJS is given a random starting kill count. That is why the total doesn't always add up to 23,000 for everyone.

You can download several of my unsealing videos here:
http://www.pso-world.com/download.php?cat=PSO+Videos