PDA

View Full Version : GC: Armor and Frame Questions

Clef
Jan 25, 2003, 04:04 AM
Just a few quick and easy questions about armor and frames. First question is about slots. Is the max number of slots per frame/armor 4? Is it possible to have more than 4 slots on armor by using add slots?

Next question is about what frames/armors are available, not the rare stuff that you have to find all the time. Right now I'm a level 78 fonewearl using a valiant frame with 4 slots. Although I do have a stink frame sitting in the bank, it has not slots still. I have no luck with finding add slots. Anyways, does the vendor ever sell a more powerful frame than the valiant frame, or is that the best one you can get by buying one?

I'm in ultimate now, but only up to the caves so far. I looked through the item database but all it has in it are the rare armors. I do hope that the valiant frame is not the best buyable frame I can get because my luck at finding add slots is really bad.

Clef
Zoe - fonewearl - lvl 78 - skyly

dude3282
Jan 25, 2003, 06:47 AM
Max amount of slots is four, regardless of how many AddSlots you have.

If you can't find Addslots, I have a suggestion. If you have any Photon Drops and have a way to get online, through a friend or something, go online and you can exchange 1 Pdrop for an AddSlot in the online quest Gallon's Shop. Get a few Pdrops and you can get 4 AddSlots for that Stink Frame.

TeamPhalanx
Jan 25, 2003, 08:44 AM
The best buyable is Celestial Armor, but that doesn't do you FOrce any good. Ultimate Frame is available in the shops (sometimes)