PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Scavenger Hunt (360)

The_Great_Sebrof56
Jun 12, 2008, 11:12 PM
Monday! 12:00 Central time 6/16/08. 360 servers. Basically, We (Seb-Chick and Jim) are going to be in the club universe 29 at this date/time. Basically, We will be hosting a scavenger hunt. The game rules are as applied.

1.You must be in the club within 15 minutes of the time provided, or else you are not able to participate in the event.

2.Before you participate in this event, you must confirm with me. My gamertag is Sebrof56 or Unknown Devotee(Jim = Co-ref).

3.We will collect partner cards. We will monitor partner cards to make sure you do NOT return to room, or leave universe's.

4.Up to 12 people my participate. If we overload, we may need another referee.

5.You may use other people as resources. But they must be in universe 29.

6. We will not provide the list at the moment. Cheaters may ruin.

7. First one to get to us, earns 500k. Keep in mind, this is a weekly event. No matter how many times you win, you may participate in the next one.

8. Each week, the list changes. Do not try it.

9. 25k spending limit. If you go over and refuse to put the money in your room, you are disqualified.

10. If you spam at the introduction to the game, you are dissqualified.

11. Do not worry, the stuff on the list is 10 items, easy to find items.

Signing up!!!!!

Step 1: Mail my gamer tag. Sebrof56 or if i do not reply unknown devotee

Step 2: I will reply, I will then set up a rendezvous point, then set you as a unused priority. (3)

Step 3: Updates, Time changes, etc. Will be mailed as soon as given. If members grow larger and larger, I will ask for volunteer as a referee.

And it may not be this time every week. After and weekly scavenger hunt, I will then find the best time to run the event again, then message you accordingly to when i find out.

Any questions message me. Ideas will be taken. At the moment you may meet me in my room. Seb-chick ID number 62331.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ken_Silver
Jun 12, 2008, 11:14 PM
Cool idea. But I'm on the PC servers :disapprove:

Good luck though. :D

The_Great_Sebrof56
Jun 12, 2008, 11:23 PM
Well nevermind. Browser doesnt let me edit, but i will be out for tonight. leave my friend request-messege-or bulliten!

joefro
Jun 12, 2008, 11:33 PM
I don't get the point of it. It could be fun but I just don't get it.

Also, this should probably be posted in Player Matchup.^^

jaddavie
Jun 12, 2008, 11:51 PM
Whats to stop someone from having a friend run to their room and get the items?