PDA

View Full Version : BB help me out please

bradc88
Jun 12, 2008, 11:47 PM
can someone send me the link where i can download BB i wanna give it a shot maybe

AlexCraig
Jun 12, 2008, 11:55 PM
Did you not read the forum rules? Did you not read my sticky? We cannot do that. The official servers are down for the most part. And I can only assume that you want to try the illegit servers. So the answer is no. We cannot link you. You will have to either IM or email in order to get it.

As for the present, I ask that you please read the forum rules and the stickies, so that you know what you can and cannot do. And my sticky will inform you on some of the questions that have been pretty common. Both the rules and the stickies will benefit you.

bradc88
Jun 13, 2008, 12:01 AM
hmmm sorry i guess is hould read but i wasnt trying to use illegit servers i was trying to find out how i could download blueburst to play it offline >.>

AlexCraig
Jun 13, 2008, 12:03 AM
It is online-only, as I stated in the other thread.

burning_card
Jun 13, 2008, 12:04 AM
In a sense that is the illegal servers as they are the only ones that host the download ;)

Mark87
Jun 13, 2008, 10:11 AM
If it's illegal then how come so many people play it still???

beatrixkiddo
Jun 13, 2008, 10:13 AM
Since when has legality been an issue for individuals on the internet?

For organizations (like PSO-W's hosts), though, it's a big deal.

Anyway if you'd like to try your luck at the Japanese Blue Burst servers, here you go:
http://psobb.jp/

Mark87
Jun 13, 2008, 10:16 AM
are there any U.S servers on BB???

beatrixkiddo
Jun 13, 2008, 10:32 AM
We just went over this in another thread, and it's in the stickies :<

DC_PLAYER
Jun 13, 2008, 10:47 AM
hmmm sorry i guess is hould read but i wasnt trying to use illegit servers i was trying to find out how i could download blueburst to play it offline >.>

enemys, weapon data, zones.....that is offline, but as for your char stats and items, that is server sided, because of that you need a server to store that info.
official servers are down and your only option is to google other servers.