PDA

View Full Version : purplenum query.

Blue-Hawk
Jan 25, 2003, 08:54 AM
i have been playing a purplenum ramarl now and have noticed that nano dragons drop addslots instead of double sabers that the drop chart indicates. my query is, is this normal? has any purplenum gotten a double saber off a nano dragon? i want one badly, but nothing drops one for me. not even barba ray. in any id. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

TeamPhalanx
Jan 25, 2003, 10:03 AM
It's really heartbreaking when an enemy drops you a red box and it turns out to be an add slot or a pd. (2 sinow-blue, indi belra, Gi gue are on my list)

Anyway, it is normal.

DemiDeviMatt
Jan 25, 2003, 12:39 PM
i have a purplenum ID and im lvl 83 or sumtin...ive slaughtered countless nano dragons only to find CRAP...i have a theory that if u kill them when they are on the ground they drop an item...so far its been right...when killed in the air they drop money or nothing...but whne on ground i usualy get armor...so can anyone varify this plz?

Goza
Jan 25, 2003, 03:25 PM
On 2003-01-25 09:39, DemiDeviMatt wrote:
i have a purplenum ID and im lvl 83 or sumtin...ive slaughtered countless nano dragons only to find CRAP...i have a theory that if u kill them when they are on the ground they drop an item...so far its been right...when killed in the air they drop money or nothing...but whne on ground i usualy get armor...so can anyone varify this plz?

I've personally seen no difference between the two cases. Of course, I've never gotten a rare from them, so it could affect THAT in theory. I highly doubt it, though.

dj_dan
Jan 25, 2003, 07:01 PM
DemiDeviMatt, when I was searching for my double saber in vhard, I was thinking the same thing.

Whenever they died in the air, they dropped nothing.
If on the ground, there would be some meseta, etc..

When I finally did get my Double Saber though, the Nano Dragon was flying, so I don't think that it has anything to do with it.

Most likey just coincidence.

Sneakers
Jan 25, 2003, 08:55 PM
Yeah...I get nothing good from them....no PD, no Add Slots...not even the Double Saber. Been awhile since I played that character....bee working on Zidian and Cherise.