PDA

View Full Version : AotI Best NPC/PM for my situation?

RedRaz0r
Jun 14, 2008, 10:31 PM
My favorite thing to do in PSU is solo Sleeping Warriors S2 until the level cap is raised. I get lots of Nanopolymer, Catilium, Relic Edges, and a few Psycho boards. That being said, here is my situation. I am a level 130 Newman ft. Im trying to level up all my techs, so I dont want my npc/pm to get in the way too much, if possible. I do need them to be able to help out on the Svaltus though, since I have a somewhat hard time with them. What are your suggestions?

SuperChoco
Jun 14, 2008, 11:16 PM
Leo and Tonnio are good choices

Astarin
Jun 14, 2008, 11:27 PM
Tylor is also excellent, as he's very aggressive. Depending on which PM you have, she/he/it might be good too. Which one is yours?

RedRaz0r
Jun 15, 2008, 06:27 PM
I usually use Tylor and my pm right now. My pm is currently 465, but its bst is 50 so i can change it to whatever i need

Astarin
Jun 15, 2008, 10:38 PM
Hmm. I can't comment on the usefulness of the 465, since I've never tried that particular model. They're a ranged-type PM, right?

On my Fortetecher, I've found the 42x series (especially the 424) and the 480 are fantastic. The 424 is aggressive, and uses all three axe skills. The 480 is also aggressive, uses Dus Majarra and Spinning Strike and has the Paradi Cataract SUV. The extra melee 'oomph' from those types helps me deal with... with... Svaltuses? Svalti? Multiple Svaltus. You might wanna change it to one of those types, since Svaltus will take more damage from melee than ranged attacks. From a PM, anyway.

Also, I used the 451 one for a while. She was surprisingly useful, even as a Fortetecher. For some reason, enemies always swarmed her like she was covered in bacon. None of my other PM's have ever had quite that effect on enemies.

Kylie
Jun 16, 2008, 01:15 PM
Leo and Tylor if you exclude the PM. If you go the PM route, I'd have to go with Tylor and a 42x (reiterating Astarin, I know). Personally, I'm a fan of 422, but 423 is also useful. 480 is good too from what I've heard and seen, but I've never tried it for myself.