PDA

View Full Version : GC About Twin Sabers/Swords

Dimethos
Jun 15, 2008, 12:59 PM
I'm in hard mode at lvl 39 close to 40 & i was wondering besides the dragon where would it be easy to find a TS type weapon in Episode 1.....I could play episode 2 but those dam Sinow's in the Seabed have been ticking me off to much same with those spinner guys.....in normal too.

Jaspaller
Jun 15, 2008, 02:33 PM
The Dragon has the best droprate for Twin Sabers. On Very Hard he drops a different one and has a better drop rate.

Splash
Jun 15, 2008, 03:57 PM
Then there is always the G-Assassin Sabers which more or less you may obtain first before either of the Dragon drops.

Dimethos
Jun 15, 2008, 05:10 PM
k thanks

Dimethos
Jun 18, 2008, 06:23 PM
I hate double posting but umm.......i clear the caves & every quest in the caves & i found no GA arms along with the fact that i'm very irritated with finding a TALIS in my first fight against the Caves boss & fighting the Dragon literally over 25 times & not finding anything besides meseta & star atomizers.......can someone please tell me if there are normal drops of twin sabers & twin swords in mines or ruins in hard mode....that'll make me a lot less irritated please tell me that....please?

Ketchup345
Jun 18, 2008, 06:33 PM
Check your ID here:
http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php

Lance813
Jun 18, 2008, 06:34 PM
not for normal, get to Very Hard and you will be set.

Also findable twin sabers are musashi, yamato, asuka, G-Assassinss sabers, Sange & Yasha did i miss any? Check the Drop rates on these to see if you can find them.

Dimethos
Jun 19, 2008, 12:45 PM
thanks again ppls