PDA

View Full Version : I hate that certain hacking site.

DonRoyale
Jun 15, 2008, 03:30 PM
The leader of said hacking site crashed the PSO private server to the point where he's the only one online.

Of course, he's too busy fighting off IP banz to look pretty.
I swear, hackers need to fucking go to hell. :argh:

Like, I just wanted to do some trades and levels, is that so hard to ask? ;(

Nai_Calus
Jun 15, 2008, 03:32 PM
Yes. Yes it is.

Jaspaller
Jun 15, 2008, 03:33 PM
Nothing to do but wait it out until the guys fix it :/

DonRoyale
Jun 15, 2008, 03:42 PM
lol, now there's TWO people in long river.
EPUC BATTLE
*popcorn*

Shadowpawn
Jun 15, 2008, 04:16 PM
Heh, reading this rant reminds me of the old PSO days when everyone hated broomop for his malicious hacks.

CelestialBlade
Jun 15, 2008, 04:57 PM
You'd think these hacker kids could keep their little code-based circlejerk to their own little servers, but instead they have to stroke their e-penises in front of everyone. Like we're supposed to be impressed by something so....tiny.

Broodstar1337
Jun 15, 2008, 07:41 PM
You'd think these hacker kids could keep their little code-based circlejerk to their own little servers, but instead they have to stroke their e-penises in front of everyone. Like we're supposed to be impressed by something so....tiny.

The best part of hacking an online server isn't the hack itself. It's showing everyone online that you did.

Solstis
Jun 15, 2008, 07:44 PM
The best part of hacking an online server isn't the hack itself. It's showing everyone online that you did.

But those aren't your real friends

Powder Keg
Jun 15, 2008, 08:11 PM
kinda makes you wanna do this (really did happen in a news story--I think russia?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PleXQVlR_4&feature=related

5 minutes in

Darkly
Jun 16, 2008, 03:19 AM
if only i was rich artea, that would be my goal in life.

Kylie
Jun 16, 2008, 01:04 PM
What a twit. :lol: The psychology of someone like that is simply intriguing. I mean, someone has to have issues if doing something annoying to everyone else like that gets them off; Gee, I bet hacking with one hand is quite the accomplishment, right? :roll:

Dragwind
Jun 16, 2008, 03:06 PM
I thought they were content enough with the trouble they caused on the official servers. Now they have to destroy the fun of the people who still wish to play?

Its sad to see people who are hellbent on ruining such a good thing done for others to enjoy. Of course, there's always someone out there who gets too curious, or gets too angry, and feels he/she needs to make a scene about it.

Weeaboolits
Jun 16, 2008, 03:54 PM
I broke your game and ruined everyone's fun! Love me! D:-----

Schubalts
Jun 16, 2008, 11:45 PM
^^^
Looks like someone's mom didn't hug him as a child.

Brainwrecked
Jun 24, 2008, 04:09 PM
^^^
Looks like someone's mom didn't hug him as a child.

She was too busy getting laid by me. </troll></overused-joke>

Sorry, I can only use the f word so many times in a day. :D