PDA

View Full Version : SOURCE ain't that bad.

2Xtreme
Jan 25, 2003, 12:02 PM
Now I know most of you probably hate SOURCE (you know, the HUmar with 350+ battle wins). And I can see why. He is arrogant, appears to have a big ego, and drives you up the wall when he totally owns you in battle. But you have to take everything SOURCE does with a grain of salt. When you lighten up a little, you realize he's arrogant to the point of hilarity. PSO is full of comical people and things; SOURCE's overly arrogant front is just one of them.

I used to hate source too. You've probably seen my character "teh SOURCE" running around. I made this character so I could spout off stuff like "i r teh l337 SOURCE!!!11 i pwnz j00s 4ll!" and piss him off. (Imature, I know). I challenged him to a battle, and of course, he totaly took me to school. Then something I didn't expect happened. He asked if I wanted to get better at battle. He said that if I got good, I would enjoy it more than leveling up. So I said yes, and he told me to follow him. He made a new battle game, and said "Don't shoot me, I'm gonna teach you some tricks". He taught me lots of cool battle stuff, and then asked me to battle somebody else and tell him how it went. I did, and I won, and I told him. He was happy that he'd helped me, even though he had to stay on PSO later than he was supposed to, to do it.

I guess I'm just trying to tell you all not to judge SOURCE so quickly. Maybe acting rude on PSO makes him feel better, or relieves his stress. I don't know. Just, next time you see him, say hello. Maybe even "Good to see you". Thanks for reading all this.

TeamPhalanx
Jan 25, 2003, 12:11 PM
Whom???

I really don't know whom you're talking about.

Anyway, it's one experience with a player vs many. I mean, if the guy's nice to you once, that doesn't make up for the fact (if it is a fact) that the guy's a jerk 90% of the time.

Vantamiath
Jan 25, 2003, 12:18 PM
Dont feel like the birthday boy, he "showed" me some tricks too, none of which I use (ice trap to stop foie) yet he takes all credit for my "upbringing."

Glad you caught on to his arrogence, but it isnt a form of hilarity. Everytime I get in a argument with him he spouts off things such as.."Im the best and most respected battler on PSO."

One time a bombarded him with mails calling a cocky mother#!#$, and his reply was, "Everyone at my school loves me, the girls think Im cute, they even say so"

Dude I really hate to tell you this...but the only reason he's helping you in BA is because your carrying his name. Its all apart of his huge ego, trust me I know from experience. (Hes BAed me over 100+ games on GC) I emailed him asking who he forced to make a SOURCE jr. (ie you) character.

Wanna know what he said?

"That 2xtreme, i didnt even ask, hes like my biggest fan, and your just jealous cause people want to be me"

Well buddy, if want to "be" SOURCE or be like him, we will have two of them running around, and theirs enough hate to go around for just one. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

2Xtreme
Jan 25, 2003, 12:31 PM
I think it's funny what he said. I'm his biggest fan and wanna be just like him? Heh. It's all good; whatever cracks a smile on his face.

LamerPanda
Jan 25, 2003, 12:34 PM
Heh, insulting him or making characters to make fun of him just gives him more attention. Not good when dealing with big egos. If you hate someone, ignore them. ^^

I've never seen the guy except in lobbies, so I have no opinion.

Darkmage13
Jan 25, 2003, 12:35 PM
It's hard to argue with someone about being cocky when they're one of the best about what they do. It may be annoying but they earned the right.

Vantamiath
Jan 25, 2003, 12:40 PM
On 2003-01-25 09:35, Darkmage13 wrote:
It's hard to argue with someone about being cocky when they're one of the best about what they do. It may be annoying but they earned the right.

Being good and thinking your the most respected battler are VERY different. SOURCE is his own #1 fan, but he thinks its the other way around.

ChibiMyu
Jan 25, 2003, 12:47 PM
I don't mind people like Source too much. I actually DO find it to be funny... sometimes. If it gets annoying, then just ignore them, but I find it funner to accept the challenge and beat these supposedly "great" BA people. (It's not impossible, and yes I've beat Source on GC and DC, R3 and 6... oh joy.) I only BA for fun, and if it's not fun, I don't BA. I probably should get out my spare memory card and BA more until they patch that new patch... :/

hucasts_rock
Jan 25, 2003, 12:50 PM
well I don't really like him at all...he made fun of me after I said my file got corrupted http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Vantamiath
Jan 25, 2003, 12:55 PM
On 2003-01-25 09:50, hucasts_rock wrote:
well I don't really like him at all...

Join the club, nametags are free but their's a 10$ joining cost.

SkyHawkX
Jan 25, 2003, 01:52 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Source is he-lare-e-us.

I get US PSO next week, then I can hax0r up Sauce like in V2.

Eden
Jan 25, 2003, 02:38 PM
I suck at battle mode.

AdamW
Jan 25, 2003, 03:40 PM
This "SOURCE" sounds like a fool. But then again, so do the rest of you.

LamerPanda
Jan 25, 2003, 03:40 PM
My "I hate everyone" club is free! =P

I suck at BA too, especially when it's rule 2 or 3 and I can't find any weapons. x_x;

eRUPT
Jan 25, 2003, 03:45 PM
I have never even played a game with that guy I only find him in the PSOW lobby being really annoying, and that was actually enough to concider him a idiot. If you just sit in the lobby all day in a chair trying to bother people you supposedly don't like in the lobby of a site you supposedly don't like you need a new hobby.

Anyhow this is a Rant. I should just delete it as he's too much of a idiot to deserve any attention.

Vantamiath
Jan 25, 2003, 11:57 PM
On 2003-01-25 12:45, eRUPT wrote:
he's too much of a idiot to deserve any attention.

Dont worry, he doesnt have a computer.