PDA

View Full Version : Price Check 42% fire Slayic 2/10

TecherRamen
Jun 16, 2008, 02:46 AM
What is this worth? Im a force and making a fighmaster on the side, so far im concentrating on double sabers, but they dont have a single hard hit attack (dus daggas, anga redda(?), gravity break) I will focus on one of these to do what i need it to do. So, im not sure if I realy want to trade this weapon...

Thanks for the help

ThaiSoup
Jun 16, 2008, 02:47 AM
Hmm..I'd say maybe around 30 to 50m? Not many good slayics up for trade, so its hard to judge. But I 42% Kan Yu can go for about 25mil. And since females can use Slayic as well, the demand for them I would think would be a couple times more valuable since there is so many female characters.

TecherRamen
Jun 16, 2008, 08:55 AM
its funny how we are both food.. but thats off topic =o

thats a good point I had forgotten that Kan Yus are Male only

RustyS
Jun 16, 2008, 02:11 PM
Could i offer you a 42% Skela and 25M?

TecherRamen
Jun 16, 2008, 02:44 PM
Could i offer you a 42% Skela and 25M?

Im not realy interested in that offer sorry. I would be looking mostly for other master class usable items.

RustyS
Jun 16, 2008, 06:16 PM
Well it is a high % and that is 25M for something worth 30-50M thats a good offer if i do say so myself.

PepperCat
Jun 16, 2008, 06:19 PM
Im not realy interested in that offer sorry. I would be looking mostly for other master class usable items.

Fail English comprehension there Rusty?

He wants MASTER CLASS WEAPONS, and Knuckles isn't one of them.

RustyS
Jun 16, 2008, 06:24 PM
I didn't know that I thought they were fighmaster weapons?

PepperCat
Jun 16, 2008, 06:29 PM
Nope S-rank knuckles will be Fortefighter and Wartecher only... unfortunately.

Fighmaster ONLY get the ability to use 4 S-Ranks just like every other master class.

Fighmaster = Spear, Sword, Axe, Double Saber

Gunmaster = Twin Handguns, Rifle, Laser Cannon, Shotgun

MasterForce = Rod, Wand, Tech-Mag, Card?

Hope that helps,

Pep.

RustyS
Jun 16, 2008, 06:31 PM
Ok thanks sorry for the confusion. Would you still like the skelas and more money or i can give you a 32% light Svaltus sword,42% Skela? Or the svaltus and 15M

RustyS
Jun 16, 2008, 06:34 PM
Also Pepper i might quit soon. I've made a myspace and decided to play a bigger role with my friends i just dont care too much about PSU anymore.=)

PepperCat
Jun 16, 2008, 06:38 PM
Don't quit man... at least play a little bit less?

RustyS
Jun 16, 2008, 06:44 PM
Yeah i havent played in weeks lol i just check psoworld off and on and anyways every freaking hates me all i got was Rusty you suck on official forums and you started to flame me a bit here. Honestly since im a minor(15) it can be called online bullying and i can technically complain a WHOLE LOT.

PepperCat
Jun 16, 2008, 06:54 PM
Well at times you were fine, at times you kinda had it coming.

I bet you learned a whole bunch about the nature of online communites...

+BUMP XD

TecherRamen
Jun 16, 2008, 09:16 PM
Pepper: Thanks for the defense and bump lol

Rusty: that second offer is worse than your first(the first one wasn't 'bad' per se) . Also let me ask you this: IF I did sell you the slayic, what would YOU resale it for?

ThaiSoup
Jun 16, 2008, 09:33 PM
Heres a generalization of most jackasses, and laughs :D
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q309/ThaiSoup/ethug.jpg
I don't hate you either, nor Ko-z lol. I personally, just rip on people for doing/saying something dumb. And I also try to check threads like this and such, make sure someone isn't trying to rip someone off. And also TecherRamen, I did pm an offer. Not sure what else I got of interest to you though.

TecherRamen
Jun 16, 2008, 10:10 PM
*Replied*