PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Need Help With Episode 3, Chapter 2 Issue

j3mima
Jun 16, 2008, 12:09 PM
In the second block (I think it's the second one), there is a simple laser gate blocking the way to a door.

There are two buttons and another door a few feet from this laser gate.

Going inside the door triggers a large assault robot to spawn and killing him opens a teleporter that leads just before the laser gate, facing the two buttons (the door with the teleporter is just to the left of the buttons from here).

The button on the left is green, and the one on the right is red.
Stepping on the red button turns off the laser gate but activates another laser gate that blocks the direct path back towards the door I want to go through.

My first thought is to simply walk through the other door and go through the teleporter so I can simply be behind the gate and go to my destination.

Here is the problem: When I step off of the button, it immediately goes back to red status...

The gate goes back to blocking the door, so going through the teleporter is futile.

Is there any solution to this or is my game glitched?

Anduril
Jun 16, 2008, 12:46 PM
If it's the part I think it is stand on the green button rather than the red one. It's one of the two buttons that are like that in the entire game so far.

j3mima
Jun 16, 2008, 01:57 PM
If it's the part I think it is stand on the green button rather than the red one. It's one of the two buttons that are like that in the entire game so far.
I tried that, but it does absolutely nothing...

Libram
Jun 16, 2008, 02:00 PM
Actually it does. Those switches will reverse after about a second once you step off one of them. If you touch the green one it will count as activating it, and a second later it'll switch around and open the path for you.