PDA

View Full Version : PM helpers >=(

The_Great_Sebrof56
Jun 16, 2008, 04:38 PM
Make me sick. All they do is sit in infested lobby's and snitch on people who put slashes in between their letters or play the present game. They are the scum of PSU. Especially Alex PM Helper.

Who thinks that the GM's cannot do their job so they need help from wanna be police officers called "PM Helpers"?

They get on my last nerve. Snitches.

Discuss your thoughts on the matters of the dirty rats we call "PM helpers"

Retniwreven
Jun 16, 2008, 04:44 PM
The heck are you talking about?

ThePendragon
Jun 16, 2008, 04:45 PM
I enjoy harassing lobby spammers by standing on them so no one can buy their stupid items.

Slim23
Jun 16, 2008, 04:47 PM
if you think about it, no one would tell on you if you don't spam and talk like your a hood rat.

Katrina
Jun 16, 2008, 05:32 PM
I don't spend much time in lobbies, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. So there's assistant GM's named PM Helpers watching for people putting slashes between letters? I have no clue what that even means.

If there's people there preventing new players from getting scammed in some way, resulting in them quitting because some prick decides to make their gaming experience miserable, then more power to those PM helpers.

Weeaboolits
Jun 16, 2008, 05:46 PM
I don't spend a lot of time in the cities or hotspot lobbies usually, so I have no idea.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 16, 2008, 07:56 PM
I DO spend a lot of time in lobbies, and I have no idea what this guy is talking about either.

Alastor_Haven
Jun 16, 2008, 09:41 PM
The fuck is a PM helper?

thunder-ray
Jun 17, 2008, 01:15 AM
What the fuck is a pm helper? and are you talking about GM's?

SpikeOtacon
Jun 17, 2008, 05:24 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/SmileyCorp/hamburger_helper_b284.jpg?

Yeah I don't know what he's talking about either.

Iduno
Jun 17, 2008, 06:22 AM
I think hes on about wannabe GMs or something

Personally I can't stand them either if I see a spammer I blacklist them and leave it at that lol dont see why people feel the need to go all vigilante about it seeing as blacklists are there for a reason.

Also IMO you have to be a complete idiot to get scammed on PSU lol

Sayara
Jun 17, 2008, 12:50 PM
If i am understanding correctly.

Its like alligning these PM GMs with tattle tales in childhood.

AWWW YOU DID [-X-] !! IM TELLING. While annoying it does get the job done that needs to be done. For important-er issues though.. not for typing f/uck in PSU :wacko:

Chuck_Norris
Jun 17, 2008, 02:57 PM
If i am understanding correctly.

Its like alligning these PM GMs with tattle tales in childhood.

AWWW YOU DID [-X-] !! IM TELLING. While annoying it does get the job done that needs to be done. For important-er issues though.. not for typing f/uck in PSU :wacko:

Which doesn't even work. It still gets censored. :disapprove:

Nitro Vordex
Jun 17, 2008, 06:02 PM
Just double the last letter, works like a charm. :wacko: