PDA

View Full Version : PSU FT Tech skill help

korn515freak
Jun 16, 2008, 04:38 PM
Hi im starting a fortecher and i needa now the best skillz to start lving for him, from all the elements if you guys can help me and tell me what i should lv and what i shouldnt cause im not quite sure were to start, Thank You

Example
Fire
-foi
ICE
-Dambarta

Thanks Again

Broodstar1337
Jun 16, 2008, 05:48 PM
all of them

stukasa
Jun 16, 2008, 06:16 PM
Foie and Diga are always nice but if you've got the spare PA frags, buy Nosdiga and level it to 21 ASAP. Nosdiga will be your strongest tech vs. a single target.

I'd skip Barta and Zonde for now. If you want a line tech (and have more frags to spend), get Megid.

Get all the Ra-techs, you'll be using them a lot. Some people like Gi-techs, some don't. I like them and I would recommend getting them (all of them) but it's really up to you.

For Dam-techs, Dambarta and Damfoie are the best. Be warned that high-level Dambarta can be very blinding to other party members. :lol:

Some people like Noszonde since it can knock down enemies once it reaches level 21, I think. It's not completely necessary but if you ever plan on being Masterforce in the future you might as well start leveling it now (MF can't use any guns so you'll need a tech that can hit flying enemies).

Regrant is a situational PA best used on Sendillan, Orcdillan and Gaozoran. Only get this if you've already bought the previously-mentioned frag PAs and have more to spend.

Also, don't forget about buffs, Resta, Giresta (another must-have frag PA), and Reverser.

Rods should be your main attack weapon but you can use the wand/madoog combo too (I mainly use wand/madoog for support). Cards and bows level fast but I rarely use them these days. If you decide to use cards and bows, stick to the normal elemental bullets (pick a couple you think would be useful). Their frag PAs really aren't that great...

imfanboy
Jun 16, 2008, 06:39 PM
check out my thread here:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144682

and eventually I'll be redoing my fortetecher guide entirely.

korn515freak
Jun 17, 2008, 12:34 AM
ok Thanks guys, and what about sleeping warrios i tried that today, do you guys know a good method to kill the Svaltus?? im having a hard time soloing them

Umberger
Jun 17, 2008, 01:09 AM
ok Thanks guys, and what about sleeping warrios i tried that today, do you guys know a good method to kill the Svaltus?? im having a hard time soloing them

I personally use Dammegid on the single Svaltus, then use Ramegid/Megid/Dammegid with Tylor and GH 480 (good distractions, occasional Nanoblast/SUV helps a lot), but it may be best for you to bring two of these three NPCs:

1) Tylor
2) Leo
3) Tonnio

Heal them until they Nanoblast. It may be a little cheap, works better some times than others, but if you (or your PAs) are not a high enough level to effectively take them out yourself, it'll work.

stukasa
Jun 17, 2008, 12:34 PM
I don't know if you have a Stun / Resist but that helps a LOT when fighting Svaltus. If you don't have one, bring the NPCs Umberger suggested and run around healing them while they do most of the work. It's a lot safer that way! :lol:

ThEoRy
Jun 17, 2008, 01:55 PM
similar topic here.

http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144682

MSAksion
Jun 17, 2008, 06:47 PM
Beginner spells - the ones to get to 11 and 21 ASAP pronto;
Fire - Foie - 1 target. Burn.
Ice - RaBarta - 3 targets. Freeze
Lightning - Gizonde - 6 targets. Shock.
Earth - Diga - 1 target. Silence & damage.
Dark - RaMegid - 3 targets. Confusion.

Intermediate - to back up your basics.
Fire - RaFoie - 3 targets
Ice - DamBarta - DPS
Lightning - RaZonde - 3 targets
Earth - GiDiga - 6 targets
Dark - i dunno. These are high level PA Frag spells.

Advanced. Need PA Frags for some.
Fire - Damfoie.
Ice - Gibarta - 6 targets
Lightning - NosZonde - 3 targets
Earth - NosDiga - 3 targets
Dark - Megid.