PDA

View Full Version : Is this the state of things now?

Sheamachost
Jun 18, 2008, 07:44 AM
Ok so I come back to the game after about a six month break and me and some of my real life buds are playing and all is good, same old PSU action that i came for. So the past couple of nights they couldn't log on so I decide to go on alone and find some players. I did find some however they only wanted to do White Beast, Dark God, or some other heavily populated mission. Not to mention they were all idiots who kept making offering prices on the weapons on my pallette after I repeatedly said I wasn't selling.

Now I have been playing Phantasy Star since the Dreamcast days of V2 and back then we had four levels and a handful of quests. Now in PSU we have a weath of missions and locations to explore and yet people seem to only ever wanna do the same mission over and over again. Not to mention most of them seem to be idiots and are there just to spam the lobby.

My rant aside I mostly wanted to ask if there are still players around that enjoy roaming the system or is this just how it is?

Ogni-XR21
Jun 18, 2008, 08:08 AM
I have played WB twice since I came back after a several month break, but since it has the best time/MP/EXP ration people keep spamming it.

The problem is that the missions are not balanced at all regarding EXP/MP so people end up playing whats worth their time. If there wasn't a group of friends I play with I don't know if I would keep playing, it can be a real downer to search for open games in other lobbies than Pavillion of Air...

EMPYREAN
Jun 18, 2008, 08:16 AM
ppl will allways seek out the 1 mission that has the best mp or xp and they stay ther untill a mission whit better mp or xp is released.
thats how psu in general is and will always be.
if u want to play on all places/missions u better off mailing some friends than hope that ther will be a random party in some pre AOI mission

Darkhaven
Jun 18, 2008, 08:19 AM
If you ever find yourself being annoyed by people on this game or simply needing someone to run an obscure mission with, just ask yourself one question. "What would Brian Boitano do?"

Iduno
Jun 18, 2008, 08:21 AM
Thats how it is now

Since the group of friends I used to party with are hardly ever online now it tends to be either burn out on the lastist mission or burn out on soloing over and over again

panzer_unit
Jun 18, 2008, 08:21 AM
Well, Dark God is understandable... there are a LOT of rares dropping there.

Egg Thieves is also a surprisingly popular mission, with all the Shinowa Line boards that dropped during MAG I know people who are still farming nanopolymer.

Csero
Jun 18, 2008, 08:35 AM
I know how it is. I used to play with a group of good friends on PSU and we did missions all over the place and had a good time. But now they have moved to other games leaving me to play alone. Spamming the same mission with random parties is kind of a bore.

Cracka_J
Jun 18, 2008, 08:45 AM
really, I'm glad I have a good group of friends, and am more then capable of soloing the missions I want to play for drops, enjoyment, etc.

if you don't have a good group of friends to run with, you're likely going to have to submit to the nubz flavor of the month run, especially if you're on pc/ps2.

personally, I've had more then enough other shyt to do in the game. Like finish leveling techs/rattlesnake hunting, so I haven't even bothered playing the new missions, or for that matter, played with randoms for a while now. And I don't miss it.

Really, it's kinda sad that the matchmaking forum is primarily used as a guild forum here, when it could be used for specific players wanting to meet up and play different runs with some decent people in the community. I'm not a guild player myself, never intend to be. But it would be nice to be able to log onto the forums when I get home from work and am ready to play, hit up the matchmaking thread, and be able to see what other missions people are hosting open runs for besides the standard ilk.

Seriously, I think that would be a lot more useful/helpful then a brick wall of text about guilds that nobody cares about. Just my .02Ē

Seority
Jun 18, 2008, 10:33 AM
Truth is that there's a same abundance of people doing other missions and soloing others. The thing is, is that they usually arn't on Uni 2, but randomly scattered through universes. Another thing is though, they are usually locked parties, so finding them might just be a waste of your time.
Best thing I can say that you can do to change that is to find, and befriend people on Uni 2, and also from here, then try and drag them away from the norm. It's worked with me before. I've found out that 40% of the people who spam those certain missions, only do it to be guaranteed into a party and won't mind moving else where.

Darius_Drake
Jun 18, 2008, 10:41 AM
I go all over the place myself. I hunted for the Love Inferno at WB early this year, but when the jaggo amures left I haven't even visited the lobby. Currently I am hunting a few items. If I am on the GC I will most likely be doing True Darkness, if I am on Parum I will most likely be doing Sleeping Warriors, if I am on Neudaiz I will most likely be doing Sakura's Blast, and if I am on Moatoob I will most likely be doing Desert Goliath. If I find a group I would probably try to talk them into a few Egg Thieves runs. I would say I get around. ;)

nightlights
Jun 18, 2008, 10:45 AM
me and the guys i run with never play white beast. we are always doing the runs that nobody else does. there is only 3 of us though. we are really needing another person or two. if you are on xbox 360 and want a really good party, hit us up and come do some runs with us. GT nightlights

Darius_Drake
Jun 18, 2008, 11:02 AM
me and the guys i run with never play white beast. we are always doing the runs that nobody else does. there is only 3 of us though. we are really needing another person or two. if you are on xbox 360 and want a really good party, hit us up and come do some runs with us. GT nightlights

What runs do you guys do???

Sheamachost
Jun 18, 2008, 11:16 AM
Yeah I'd say we really ought to get ppl like us who don't wanna just spam one mission constantly cuz I can't tell you how annoying that can gte. I already have myself and two others. I wouldn't wanna use the word guild cuz they have some sort of structure or leadership or something I just am trying to find some good allies. Anywho my gamertag is Shea Machost look me up.

Edgard
Jun 18, 2008, 11:17 AM
dude you had bad luck with the random group you joined... just leave the party and join a different one.

Sometimes I join random parties and have a blast with new people, and sometimes I meet jackasses who deserve to be black listed.

The noobs you met do not represent the entire population.... just keep looking for parties or make your own. Mail some people if they want to do X mission. I personally love the game.

You can always ignore the trade offers... say no or just don't respond at all.

Neith
Jun 18, 2008, 11:24 AM
Blame ST for making White Beast the easymode route to rares/levels. It has good EXP, everything is the same element (partial exception to Alterazgohg), decent boss drops, good rewards at end of mission... it's unbalanced really, in comparison to some other missions

The Dark God is pretty decent EXP too, and nice drops, but it's not as popular as White Beast because a) the boss can take a while if Falz decides to stay far away from the raft for extended periods of time) b) Megid from Deljabans, Delp Slami. The Megid is easy to dodge, and you'd think the odd Megid death wouldn't be enough to deter people, but look how popular HIVE is. Aside from a few people spamming TD, it's almost dead.

This is why I'm happy to play with a group of friends and not rely on public games. White Beast was good, when it released. Now it's pretty boring for me, so I'd rather do other missions. With friends, we tend to have a bit more variety. That isn't to say we ignore White Beast entirely, we just don't spam it like some people do.

I'd say people need to learn to do other missions, but while White Beast is so decent for well, almost everything, I can understand why it's so popular. What's worse if when we get WB S2, it'll be even more popular :disapprove:

ThePendragon
Jun 18, 2008, 11:32 AM
Screw white beast. I hate that it's all anyone ever does. They need to shut it down. NOW

redroses
Jun 18, 2008, 11:38 AM
I would love to find more people to play with. I have met a lot of people but they are more the kind of "Do a couple runs together, throw Partner Card and never talk again" wich is very sad =( I did meet two people who are major awsome!

If anybody would be willing to join this Idea we could create daily parties that just run all the mission on one planet or something, I will try to do that, already because I would like to meet some people here from the forums and stuff.

AlphaDragoon
Jun 18, 2008, 12:18 PM
Thanks to WB I mostly have to play PSU by myself these days, which really, REALLY sucks. Just me and two NPCs unless I go to WB/a new mission = not cool.

Which is why I really miss the team functions from PSOBB. It was much easier to communicate with a group of people, you had the team chat, you could actually form bonds. In this game, I meet cool people on occasion and we have fun playing, but afterwards even if we exchange PCs we never play again.

Cracka_J
Jun 18, 2008, 12:41 PM
If anybody would be willing to join this Idea we could create daily parties that just run all the mission on one planet or something, I will try to do that, already because I would like to meet some people here from the forums and stuff.

I've actually been thinking about this today, since my earlier post in this thread. Perhaps we could make use of the matchmaking forum for, say, actual teaming up and matchmaking?

Like twice a week, host "hotspots" with unlocked parties, instead of the standard bleh. People could log onto the forums, go to matchmaking forum, see what the "run of the day" or whatever is, and be able to *in theory* find a party at the non-standard hotspot.

It would be a nice way to meet up with the community and actually play the game, and introduce nubz to other areas besides WB and the flavor of the week.

Of course, this is all just in theory. The only thing that would tell if the idea worked or not, is the community. But it seems that there is a general consensus that everyone is sick of the same stuff, want to play other missions, just can't find a party. Perhaps this could be a solution to the problem, instead of continually bitching about it. Just something to ponder.

RemiusTA
Jun 18, 2008, 12:45 PM
Ok so I come back to the game after about a six month break and me and some of my real life buds are playing and all is good, same old PSU action that i came for. So the past couple of nights they couldn't log on so I decide to go on alone and find some players. I did find some however they only wanted to do White Beast, Dark God, or some other heavily populated mission. Not to mention they were all idiots who kept making offering prices on the weapons on my pallette after I repeatedly said I wasn't selling.

Now I have been playing Phantasy Star since the Dreamcast days of V2 and back then we had four levels and a handful of quests. Now in PSU we have a weath of missions and locations to explore and yet people seem to only ever wanna do the same mission over and over again. Not to mention most of them seem to be idiots and are there just to spam the lobby.

My rant aside I mostly wanted to ask if there are still players around that enjoy roaming the system or is this just how it is?

I roam the entire system frequently now. In fact, i dont play any of those missions you listed anymore, because all it does is age this game.

I dont know why people spam that mission to level up, but then complain about how easy the game is. Thats the problem with PSU now. Everyone plays to level up, but nobody plays to have fun anymore.

And White Beasts is one of the easiest S rank missions in this game, seeing how the boss is Easysauce and all

It just pisses me off how you people BITCH and BITCH over and over about this game, its content, its level design and shit, but only play three fucking missions.

I always say it, and its proven true everytime i log on the game. 80% of the characters in the 40k ID range over level 60 have not heard of or even been to 90% of this games lobbies or missions.

nightlights
Jun 18, 2008, 12:56 PM
I roam the entire system frequently now. In fact, i dont play any of those missions you listed anymore, because all it does is age this game.

I dont know why people spam that mission to level up, but then complain about how easy the game is. Thats the problem with PSU now. Everyone plays to level up, but nobody plays to have fun anymore.

And White Beasts is one of the easiest S rank missions in this game, seeing how the boss is Easysauce and all

It just pisses me off how you people BITCH and BITCH over and over about this game, its content, its level design and shit, but only play three fucking missions.

I always say it, and its proven true everytime i log on the game. 80% of the characters in the 40k ID range over level 60 have not heard of or even been to 90% of this games lobbies or missions.

isn't that the whole point of this thread? that everyone is tired of white beast?
calm down, learn to read the whole thread then find out that you are complaining to the wrong people on the wrong thread.

Ken_Silver
Jun 18, 2008, 01:00 PM
Heh, I still need to find a party to do Bruce's Dungeon S.

I need his partner card and a Gudda Iggac board. I need me some fire s ranked knuckles and I'm a human. So I'm stuck with A ranked Knuckles at the moment.

nightlights
Jun 18, 2008, 01:04 PM
What runs do you guys do???

we do alot of desert goliath, true darkness, sleeping warriors, dual sentinel, grove of fanatics, and all of the "hard" missions that nobody likes to do.

i sent you a FR.

Darius_Drake
Jun 18, 2008, 01:08 PM
we do alot of desert goliath, true darkness, sleeping warriors, dual sentinel, grove of fanatics, and all of the "hard" missions that nobody likes to do.

i sent you a FR.

Dang, that is mostly the same missions I like to do. I haven't done much Grove of Fanatics though, but that is because I have been worried about the slow down the exploding bots might cause.

nightlights
Jun 18, 2008, 01:12 PM
Dang, that is mostly the same missions I like to do. I haven't done much Grove of Fanatics though, but that is because I have been worried about the slow down the exploding bots might cause.

yeah when we spam that mission we have to restart about every 10 runs. the bots don't last long though. 6/6 psycho wand with lvl 35+ lightning spells. =) including zonde. the only thing that really gives us a problem on that lvl are the techers. they are very resistant to tech. i have a beast but when i use her we loose the high lvl zonde's.... =(

Elley
Jun 18, 2008, 01:13 PM
White Beast Online. I don't even bother grouping with people anymore. I'm either soloing Relics for my Psycho Wands or grouped with my roommate doing random things. I don't understand people. Why play the game if you're not having fun? WB is boring. Who cares if it has the best rewards? You want to get to the level caps and make lots of money so you can do what? Play more White Beast?

...I'm confused.

nightlights
Jun 18, 2008, 01:16 PM
White Beast Online. I don't even bother grouping with people anymore. I'm either soloing Relics for my Psycho Wands or grouped with my roommate doing random things. I don't understand people. Why play the game if you're not having fun? WB is boring. Who cares if it has the best rewards? You want to get to the level caps and make lots of money so you can do what? Play more White Beast?

...I'm confused.

lol, exactly.

i will say it is nice to lvl but why keep doing it when you've hit 130 20 ?

Ken_Silver
Jun 18, 2008, 01:22 PM
While I hate running WB for the most part. If you want a party, that's where you go. If you're on a lower level, playing an Alt, you have no choice BUT to go there or play solo.

If I wanted to play solo, I'd stay offline. So I go where the crowd is for the most part.

Luckily, I know a few PSO-World members who don't mind playing on Universe 2, so we meet up sometimes and play the other missions. But I can only do that with my main who is on level 89. If you're on a lower level character, you have to spam WB. There are even better missions for lower level characters like Military Subway, but no one is there. So you're forced to miss out. MT rewards 150+MP for a C rank mission. WB rewards 50+MP for C rank. With that in mind, I don't see why people don't run that mission on lower levels. It should be a hotspot. I wish it was, I love that mission.

But I think that people play in one place, because that's where the people are. Not because there's no where else to go. It was the same with Crimson Beast too. People go where the people are... Its a tough issue to deal with, but I hope that Sonic Team deals with this soon. I don't know how things are on the JPN servers, but if they aren't bunched up, then perhaps there is an update that will solve this issue. And if there is, we need it NOW.

Darius_Drake
Jun 18, 2008, 01:27 PM
I spammed WB one time and that was when I was hunting that Love Inferno board. I came away with a bunch of room decorations and a van brella (my gunner character is a female cast - irony). After that I have found WB to be boring and haven't set foot in that lobby since. Not even the lure of a Serafi-Senba board has brought me back. Some of my hatred toward WB might have something to do with my failed hunt of the Love Inferno though.

yeah when we spam that mission we have to restart about every 10 runs. the bots don't last long though. 6/6 psycho wand with lvl 35+ lightning spells. =) including zonde. the only thing that really gives us a problem on that lvl are the techers. they are very resistant to tech. i have a beast but when i use her we loose the high lvl zonde's.... =(

My main is a beast fortefighter so I can easily deal those techers some damage.

nightlights
Jun 18, 2008, 01:39 PM
I spammed WB one time and that was when I was hunting that Love Inferno board. I came away with a bunch of room decorations and a van brella (my gunner character is a female cast - irony). After that I have found WB to be boring and haven't set foot in that lobby since. Not even the lure of a Serafi-Senba board has brought me back. Some of my hatred toward WB might have something to do with my failed hunt of the Love Inferno though.

My main is a beast fortefighter so I can easily deal those techers some damage.

rock on... well i geuss i'll see you round then. i might not be on tonight though. my girl is coming over and she normally likes for me to pay attention to her when she comes over. but i'm going to try to be on late.

darkante
Jun 18, 2008, 01:53 PM
I prefer to spam the highest exp giving mission ATM with a big party.
Usually the spot is WB, Dark God, Lonely Labotories.
Reason? Alt, which i do only so i can actually do all the S2 missions i like.

Enemies is piss easy most of the time anyway duoing most missions.
Soloing (without NPC) is a different matter cause they only focus on you.

But the missions is way unbalanced in MP and exp.
A hard mission might only give out 50 MP and a other easy maybe 200 done just as fast if not faster? Howīs that fair?
Itīs not really strange people spam the same missions over and over with that in mind.
Lv 80 is the magic number to do most mission, so thatīs when you should break out of the repeating pattern.

Sheamachost
Jun 18, 2008, 02:24 PM
Ppl post up your gamer tags and later this week maybe we can organize a formal meeting to try and establish a group.

GT Shea Machost

nightlights
Jun 18, 2008, 02:27 PM
GT NIGHTLIGHTS

AlphaDragoon
Jun 18, 2008, 02:29 PM
The worst part is, as soon as WB finally starts to die they're gonna release the S2 mission and it'll be all anyone plays all over again.

Since I've been mostly playing solo for about two months now, I've had to keep myself interested so I try to go to missions I don't really do all that often to make the game more fun. Recently I've been doing Dual Sentinel, Duel in the Ruins, True Darkness (to look for an Agito Repca for my brother), Sakura Blast and Dancing Birds.

RemiusTA
Jun 18, 2008, 03:09 PM
isn't that the whole point of this thread? that everyone is tired of white beast?
calm down, learn to read the whole thread then find out that you are complaining to the wrong people on the wrong thread.

...No im not. Complaining to the white beast spammers wont do anything, thats all they play the game for.

Whoever said "White Beast Universe" is so correct

Sheamachost
Jun 18, 2008, 03:53 PM
The worst part is, as soon as WB finally starts to die they're gonna release the S2 mission and it'll be all anyone plays all over again.

Since I've been mostly playing solo for about two months now, I've had to keep myself interested so I try to go to missions I don't really do all that often to make the game more fun. Recently I've been doing Dual Sentinel, Duel in the Ruins, True Darkness (to look for an Agito Repca for my brother), Sakura Blast and Dancing Birds.

Exactly why we assemble a group now

Kylie
Jun 18, 2008, 04:02 PM
That's how it usually is when you don't have friends with you, yes, but that's how it's been since I joined. I don't think it's gotten better or worse (aside from WB clinging to life), and most MMO's are like that, anyway.

nightlights
Jun 18, 2008, 04:56 PM
going to play a little tonight. holla at me if you wanna run.

zantetsuken
Jun 18, 2008, 06:10 PM
I've actually been thinking about this today, since my earlier post in this thread. Perhaps we could make use of the matchmaking forum for, say, actual teaming up and matchmaking?

Like twice a week, host "hotspots" with unlocked parties, instead of the standard bleh. People could log onto the forums, go to matchmaking forum, see what the "run of the day" or whatever is, and be able to *in theory* find a party at the non-standard hotspot.

It would be a nice way to meet up with the community and actually play the game, and introduce nubz to other areas besides WB and the flavor of the week.

Of course, this is all just in theory. The only thing that would tell if the idea worked or not, is the community. But it seems that there is a general consensus that everyone is sick of the same stuff, want to play other missions, just can't find a party. Perhaps this could be a solution to the problem, instead of continually bitching about it. Just something to ponder.

I would be interested in something like this.

Toguro
Jun 18, 2008, 07:07 PM
There are even better missions for lower level characters like Military Subway, but no one is there. So you're forced to miss out. MT rewards 150+MP for a C rank mission. WB rewards 50+MP for C rank. With that in mind, I don't see why people don't run that mission on lower levels. It should be a hotspot. I wish it was, I love that mission.Kinda wanted to comment on this. I like Military Subway as well, it's a great mission to lvl bullets/job types/what-have-you. Getting a S-rank on C gives 135 MP. But I can also understand why it's not a hotspot. 1.) This mission is long, 5 blocks long, and in the last 2 blocks you don't even get a crystal. So if you are entering block 5 and want to return to the lobby you have to walk back though blocks 4 & 3 and use the crytsal at 3. 2.) It's a long mission with some fairly annoying enemies. Robots, CASTs fighters/gunners, bees, and grinnes all call this mission home. 3.) The last wave of enemies consist of CAST gunners that do Killer Shot, and yes this can even kill you on C. :(

Zellis
Jun 18, 2008, 08:34 PM
Wow. I was looking for something like this. Every time I find someone whos an allaround nice player we do the whole, heres my card lets never talk again thing! and its really depressing, i used WB to my advantage and caped my levels. now theres no point to going back. but i find myself doing it over and over because I Like playing with other people. thats Why its Online.

I come from playing a Long Line of MMO's And Personaly After doing EVERYTHING possible in world of Warcraft in the span of 4 years... its looking tempting again compared to "White Beast Online" as someone said before me. just for example, going to do some mad creature PA runs, even if its S2 its impossable to escape the 13 year olds who will just not shut the hell up. its not worth useing the power in my wireless mic. and stuff like that just really gets to me, I know theres Mature players out there like myself who are dieing to find each other. besides the Card Exchange of doom!

I think after the mag extention (if we get it) I might go the way of the Dodo untill the WoW Expansion comes out :( I need a hobbie besides MMO's But I cant stop damnit! I just cant.

If 90% of 360's Population were to die of some unspeakable unreversable Plauge... I wouldent Miss em.

Rant Over! -Zellis

Elley
Jun 18, 2008, 09:52 PM
Wow. I was looking for something like this. Every time I find someone whos an allaround nice player we do the whole, heres my card lets never talk again thing! and its really depressing, i used WB to my advantage and caped my levels. now theres no point to going back. but i find myself doing it over and over because I Like playing with other people. thats Why its Online.

I come from playing a Long Line of MMO's And Personaly After doing EVERYTHING possible in world of Warcraft in the span of 4 years... its looking tempting again compared to "White Beast Online" as someone said before me. just for example, going to do some mad creature PA runs, even if its S2 its impossable to escape the 13 year olds who will just not shut the hell up. its not worth useing the power in my wireless mic. and stuff like that just really gets to me, I know theres Mature players out there like myself who are dieing to find each other. besides the Card Exchange of doom!

I think after the mag extention (if we get it) I might go the way of the Dodo untill the WoW Expansion comes out :( I need a hobbie besides MMO's But I cant stop damnit! I just cant.

If 90% of 360's Population were to die of some unspeakable unreversable Plauge... I wouldent Miss em.

Rant Over! -Zellis

I hear ya... the problem is I love this game too much. Everyone MMORPG on every platform breeds elitest ***holes and annoying kids. That's just the genre. The key is to get some RL friends to play with you or end up soloing most of the time. My roommate plays with me every once in a while, other than that I am soloing. Don't worry about getting max level all the time and the most cash. This game, to me, is a great time to sit down, relax, and listen to some tunes while melting faces.

Too many people get caught up in the "keeping up with the Jones'" MMORPG addiction and never stop to actually enjoy themselves with the game. You'll run yourself in to the ground before you get to the point where you tell yourself, "I'm finally where I want to be and can start enjoying myself..." people never get to that point. They'll either keep suffering through the same ol' boring run over and over or burn out.

IT'S A GAME! HAVE FUN DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't grind yourself in to oblivion. ^^;

H3Av3NS PUNISH3R
Jun 18, 2008, 10:01 PM
I hear ya... the problem is I love this game too much. Everyone MMORPG on every platform breeds elitest ***holes and annoying kids. That's just the genre. The key is to get some RL friends to play with you or end up soloing most of the time. My roommate plays with me every once in a while, other than that I am soloing. Don't worry about getting max level all the time and the most cash. This game, to me, is a great time to sit down, relax, and listen to some tunes while melting faces.

Too many people get caught up in the "keeping up with the Jones'" MMORPG addiction and never stop to actually enjoy themselves with the game. You'll run yourself in to the ground before you get to the point where you tell yourself, "I'm finally where I want to be and can start enjoying myself..." people never get to that point. They'll either keep suffering through the same ol' boring run over and over or burn out.

IT'S A GAME! HAVE FUN DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't grind yourself in to oblivion. ^^;

Hallelujah, I think I found a group of people who actually wants to play this game besides like acting like little 8 year old kids who spends 10 dollars a month on scamming people, and screwing with other players... I think I just summed up most of the Xbox 360 population behavior... (thats too bad).

I would NOT love anything more than to play missions with a party of six, non-immature, hard-working, know-what-they-are-doing people, who at the same time, have fun, and get missons accomplished. If I found anyone who I am playing with to be of use to a party, I will add them.

This is how I would want my PSU expirience to be.

Tek[+]Lok
Jun 18, 2008, 10:18 PM
I'll give you a hundred grand for this thread

AlphaDragoon
Jun 19, 2008, 09:16 AM
Exactly why we assemble a group now

Problem is, I'm on PC and I believe you're on 360.

Coxy
Jun 19, 2008, 01:16 PM
I run with a small group of players who are mature (although not always lol) and play the game for the fun of it, but we are slowly growing smaller and smaller due to people getting bored :(

dc534
Jun 19, 2008, 02:20 PM
I switch it up all the time today I just happen to be on Motoab running Awoken Serpant. Yesterday I ran Neudaiz, Demons Above and Moonlight beast.

I might be crazy but I even did 6 runs of Seed Awakened S2, for all those who have tried or are going to try soloing that mission good look, still though I had fun because as far as I am concerned it is by far the most challenging mission in this game. I did get a zagza board and 2 poison resists running it so it was not completly worthless.

I guess I can be considered a rogue, I run anything and switch it up all the time, I know white beast is great for lvling and money but seriously how much fun can killing those frogs be, again though I find myslef soloing which can get a little boring, that is why I never lock my parties, maybe someone will join and I will have a new buddy to talk to and run with, you never know.

darkante
Jun 19, 2008, 03:03 PM
I might be crazy but I even did 6 runs of Seed Awakened S2, for all those who have tried or are going to try soloing that mission good look, still though I had fun because as far as I am concerned it is by far the most challenging mission in this game.

I have soloed it, and i agree on that point...itīs very difficult but duable. :)
Shame, the rewards are meh so not something i would do P.A leveling solo on exactly lol.

Elley
Jun 19, 2008, 06:28 PM
I have soloed it, and i agree on that point...itīs very difficult but duable. :)
Shame, the rewards are meh so not something i would do P.A leveling solo on exactly lol.

You're insane! But you might also be brilliant.

http://www.geocities.com/moviola1/peliculas/el_lunatico/devito.jpg

Powder Keg
Jun 19, 2008, 06:45 PM
It's always been this way really, but White Beast made it a lot worse. Back on Vanilla PSU Crimson Beast was all everyone did (trust me, I made complaints about that) until a lot of the higher-ranked missions were released.

I feel that even more will flock to the Pavillion when WBS2 is released, but honestly looking at the charts the other S2 Missions offer way better items. Hopefully the rewards are good in comparison.