PDA

View Full Version : Can I get a Vayu from a Kalki in BB?

DaRk_RuleR_R
Jun 18, 2008, 12:24 PM
On my way to raise a Nidra, I wanted a different pb than "the resta one" (my char is a force) and expected to eventually get pilla (don't know If I want to put a lvl in dex just for the pb) so I gave my mag to my ranger friend to evolve it into a Kalki.

Now, when I tried to evolve it last night, with a hunter I just created, it evolved into a Tapas, which is what it should evolve into if fed by a ranger (I thought). Luckily, somehow, when I got the mag back to my original character, it was still a kalki (idk. Another chance I guess).

Did something in BB? I noticed in the only mag evolution guide that mentioned these lower level mags that the lvl 35 evolutions are grouped by lvl 10 evolutions instead of the type of character that feeds it. (Was it actually this way in GC and before and I never noticed it? Because evolution guides I have from then group the lvl 35 evolutions by character class).

Jaspaller
Jun 18, 2008, 12:33 PM
The private servers seem to have issues when it comes to mag evolutions. I don't know the exact problems or how to get around it, but you may want to ask over on the private server's forums instead of here.

It won't work the exact way it was on BB due to issues like that. Based on what I know and have heard, the server and the client see two different things. The server probably saw it as a Kalki still which is why it was still a Kalki when you traded it back.

Ketchup345
Jun 18, 2008, 01:29 PM
Even on GC the level 35 evolutions were based on what it was at level 10.

DaRk_RuleR_R
Jun 18, 2008, 06:55 PM
Even on GC the level 35 evolutions were based on what it was at level 10.

Ok. Guess I always got lucky when evolving the mag and always planned to have the same char class evolve it.

Thanks for the help