PDA

View Full Version : Price Check 9/9 Psycho Wand

Lobos
Jun 19, 2008, 10:33 AM
As title implies :D just seeing what is worth its 8/9 atm just seeing if it will be worth risking it :D

Kizeragi
Jun 19, 2008, 11:22 AM
Priceless, imo.

Good luck getting it to 9 ^^

norrisj15
Jun 19, 2008, 11:53 AM
As title implies :D just seeing what is worth its 8/9 atm just seeing if it will be worth risking it :D

Ok I used the wrong %s last time lol.

It is only a 20% shot to get a S-rank weapon to 9/x. It is also only 12% to get to 10/10.

That grind will be roughly a 66% shot once the grind bonus kicks in. In my opinion it will be worth it to try it during the bonus. I say why not there isn't going to be another shot at that good of a % for a while.

I'll stick with my 2 stack estimant on a 9/9 psycho.

Kerry157
Jun 19, 2008, 01:02 PM
I'm going to base this off of pure numbers. Iono what people value psycho wands at, but I'm going to put them at roughly 75mil made. It is, roughly, a 40% shot to get an s-rank to 9 with the MAG grinding bonus. So it's going to take you roughly 3 rods to get it there for sure. Along with a lot of S+10 grinders. This makes this thing basically priceless. Although getting one to 10/10 is 30ish %, so that'd take roughly the same amount of stuff to be safe.

I say this things around 2 stacks worth in value.

Even with 10 psycho wands, you still arent going to "get it there for sure" You could break all of them to be x/8 or worse.

darkante
Jun 19, 2008, 03:08 PM
I say, donīt risk it. It must be worth alot even 8/9.
So letīs the buyer do the risking now. ;P

RustyS
Jun 19, 2008, 07:50 PM
Well its one grind man even if the Pwand breaks you still hav a pwand and its still worth alot because..it is a pwand after all but if you find someone offering nice stuffs for it as is take it depending on what they have and what you want.GL!