PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Mini-Event

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 21, 2008, 05:25 PM
(*Notice to all this Event will only take place if enough people reply back and are interested so tell your friends on PSU and on here*)

To celebrate Sonics Birthday and My own Birthday :cool: Im throwing a little mini event for fun with prizes :cool:

Rules:
1.Must be all blue (hair clothes shoes etc..) :cool:

2.O.K. heres the main part this will be a hide and seek mission ill be on 1 of my characters but wont give you the name just My ID #. Ill hide randomly in one of the universes at a random location (that means 1-30 anywhere goes) i will NOT be in mission counters only lobby's. ill post a code word here on pso-world when you find me send me a simple mail with the code word ill then give you the password to my room where you can wait for the event to finish (if your not present when the prizes are distributed youll forfeit your reward.) After the 1st person finds me ill move to a different location and universe then post a new code word the same will be for each consecutive person that finds me HAPPY HUNTING. :)

Prize's:
1st place: 1mill or choice of 500k+2 presents
2nd place: 600k or choice of 300k+1present
3rd place: 300k or 100k+present
4th place: 100k or present
5th place: present

*there will be 30 presents ranging from a stack of junaline to some s+10s i cant include all the items in the gifts but there will be some surprises if your lucky to pick the right choice!!
by the way ill throw in some photon stacks 2 so pick carefully ^^;

* send me feedback and comments its my first event i want to start small its me by myself :D but if people like this ill definitely include bigger prizes next time

Zwick_
Jun 22, 2008, 12:21 AM
Will definitely participate =)
please when you post it, dont mess up the times, if you have been reading recently it can really start some drama lol

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 22, 2008, 07:36 AM
i plan to do it for friday night thats 6/27/08 it would start off at 11 p.m. my time i live new york so every one can calculate their appropriate time

thats only if more people reply to me so thanks for being the first to show interest

Zwick_
Jun 22, 2008, 05:30 PM
Thanks for the time man, i will try my best to make it, but i cant make any promises =)

Zwick_
Jun 26, 2008, 02:29 PM
sorry man, gonna have to work and cant make it =(

Csero
Jun 27, 2008, 08:47 AM
That does sound fun and the prizes definatly make it worth it. I couldn't do it however, I can either be on the internet or on live, so I couldn't check this page while looking for you -___-