PDA

View Full Version : Rares found Offline?

Dr_Shnee
Mar 1, 2001, 10:54 AM
What are the rare items that you found in offline mode? Not counting common-rares such as DB's saber or Battle verges. So far all I found was a Dragon Slayer (sort of rare), and that's it.

Do tell, do tell.

SuperSubZero
Mar 1, 2001, 11:03 AM
Yesterday I found Book of KATANA1 on V-Hard in Caves 2 offline.

-SSZ

ShenLong21
Mar 1, 2001, 11:05 AM
man it very danm hard to a rare item on offline version..

i only have these

db saber
varsita
s-beat-blade
dragonslayer

Ambel
Mar 1, 2001, 11:10 AM
Things I found offline:
AGITO
S-BEAT
DELSABER BUSTER
SILENT CLAW
JUSTY
6 X Double Sabers
Healing Garment
VJAYA

Online:
just a sucky Photon Claw! BAH! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

Dr_Shnee
Mar 1, 2001, 11:23 AM
Thank you very much, folks.

Ambel, you have given me some hope. You found all of that good stuff offline Silence Claw? All those doublesabers? What's your section id?

Do tell, do tell.

Ambel
Mar 1, 2001, 11:49 AM
I have three Characters.

Whitil
Oran
GreeNil

BTW. each of my char had over 200+ hours of gameplay. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Hope that helps.

HINT: Try going (rare hunting) from forest to ruins in 1 go. You 're bound to bump into some surprise!

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Ambel on 2001-03-01 08:51 ]</font>

BlitzGott
Mar 1, 2001, 11:55 AM
I agree that people should go through more than just the Ruins when looking for Rares. I've had a theory for a while now that there is a certain per-game amount of Rares, but not ALWAYS in the same levels. So the times that you find jack in the Ruins the reall stuff could be sitting in the Forest, or the Mines. Just a thought.

BlitzGott
Mar 1, 2001, 12:07 PM
Just a bit of clarification, when I said per-game amount of Rares I don't mean in the entire game, I meant a certain amount each time you play that are randomly located each time.

john_galt
Mar 1, 2001, 05:39 PM
Ambel... 200+ hours of gameplay for three characters? That means you've been playing for at least 16 hours a day since the game was released... Holy @$!%.

Can you still use your thumbs for anything else?

Jun
Mar 1, 2001, 08:08 PM
hello there i was just curious, how do u play very hard offline? when i play offline it is just seems like its on normal Ie i shoot them for 120 they die,.. not like online playing very hard. Can anyone tell me how to do this? thanks alot ^_^

BlitzGott
Mar 1, 2001, 08:10 PM
After you beat all the levels and Dark Falz on Normal offline it will open Hard. Repeat the process on Hard(once again, offline) to open Very Hard.