PDA

View Full Version : best PA for gaozorans etc

HadesAlmighty
Jun 21, 2008, 11:11 PM
hi i recently made a fF and im looking for something that will take care of the gaozoranss and stuff in a run. in perticular i observed a video on youtube called alone in the dark and a guy tore those gao's to shreds with twin swords,but i dont know what PA he was using.

any info or tips are welcome.

beatrixkiddo
Jun 21, 2008, 11:12 PM
Assault Crush

Xaeris
Jun 21, 2008, 11:13 PM
Personally, I like Renzan Seidan-ga, Spinning Strike accompanied by a fire type r-mag or just plain old Majarra if they're close together. I'd guess the twin saber PA you saw was Assault Crush.

Zorafim
Jun 21, 2008, 11:19 PM
I just Majarra them and move on, personally. Spears have good range to counter how far away they tend to stay, so it works out rather well.

Kion
Jun 22, 2008, 12:50 AM
Majjara never works for me. The first hit covers some distance, but the second hit never lands as their generally moving back, and forget the third move. Even if it lands i have to go running after them again the whole time being pelted with hax-foie to set up for another combo that misses again. I'm a pretty big fan of first hit knock downs on them; rising crush or renzan. I was surprised but soloing tornado dance actually did a decent job. It took for ever but the mobility allowed me avoid all of the foies and keep them scattered ot a could just concentrate on pinning one, killing it and moving on to the next.

Disclaimer edit: I do not condone the use of tornado dance in parties.

Kizeragi
Jun 22, 2008, 05:41 AM
Assault Crush

This, NOT Majarra. They both work but Assault Crush is far more effective.

dc534
Jun 22, 2008, 10:37 PM
Rising crush also can work, I find that Spiral Dance works real well as well.

Also bring with you some high percentage fire armor, the ice will not kill you even with high percent fire armor, and those fireballs will one shot you with high percent ice armor.