PDA

View Full Version : PM battle stat

tadtwisted
Jun 23, 2008, 02:33 AM
Does the PM battle stat count for anything? I have heard that the higher it is the better %'s your weapons come out. also i want to feed my bot the ex470 but for Syn. Trend it says none, so does that make it worthless for syn.? I made a Armor bot and right now the trend says firearms but its 100% armor. I have seen bot's with 100% striking but the Syn. Trend says TECHNIC so as you can see i'm all screwed in the head with this stuff.

Please HELP!!!

GaNksTa
Jun 23, 2008, 02:44 AM
I believe it to be the Battle Stat level that decides your PMs PA levels in battle. Also rumored that it increases the AI; heals more, uses situational PAs wisely, etc. Using an EX device does not affect synthing. Just a heads up, if you plan on taking that thing out to battle, good luck; farm-boys' a bit of a sissy.

Sasamichan
Jun 23, 2008, 02:47 AM
The only thing the B. Stat stands for is being able to use EX-Device evolution. Also, feeding these EX-Devices will still keep your armor bot at 100.

Syl
Jun 23, 2008, 02:54 AM
The only thing the B. Stat stands for is being able to use EX-Device evolution. Also, feeding these EX-Devices will still keep your armor bot at 100.

B-stat unlocks SUV's for some of the PM's though, so that isn't a valid statement.

APEXi
Jun 23, 2008, 02:57 AM
my gh 480 has a b stat of 200 and its still fucking retarded

Kadajenova
Jun 23, 2008, 08:16 AM
I have a PM battle stat 103, i noticed that the PM use more resta and sooner (he/she doesnt wait to have 1HP to resta). I also noticed that the PM use more the 2nd/3rd hit of a PA at high Battle Stat. I dont know about hidden boost % for synth at Battle Stat 200 (just a rumor maybe).

Shou
Jun 23, 2008, 09:02 AM
If we did merge we would just say that *uni15* is the english speeking univere so i dont think language is a problem.

Tianna
Jun 23, 2008, 09:06 AM
My PM is at level 181 and she kicks azz healing all the time and hitting for 500-800 when she spams her ice techs. I have noticed no difference in her synthing abilities though. I changed her model to the "Ice Princess" one and her synths stayed the sam.

panzer_unit
Jun 23, 2008, 09:34 AM

I think I found the problem. The only good move that PM has is Paradi Catarct... even if it had Stephen Hawking for an AI that one couldn't do anything useful.

Darius_Drake
Jun 25, 2008, 02:27 PM

My b stat is not quite 200, but you are preaching to the choir.

dc534
Jun 27, 2008, 12:27 AM
Yeah you need to try the 454, probably most helpful healbot out right now. She loves to heal, and debuff creatures, she also casts diga, gidida. She does go on some retarded spells where she wont heal but this is very rare, it usually happens when here fragile body gets taken down by to many foie's bartas or digas. Overall she is the best techer pm.

I have experience in this field as I have one bot at 190 and another at 85. So please trust me when I say she is your best bet if you want a heal bot. She actually will chase after you and when you stop she will start healing you. lol.

Sasamichan
Jun 27, 2008, 02:06 AM
B-stat unlocks SUV's for some of the PM's though, so that isn't a valid statement.

Its their level that unlocks SUV, not their B. Stat. My PM used SUVs at B. Stat 0.

Magical Trevor
Jun 27, 2008, 02:13 AM
Its their level that unlocks SUV, not their B. Stat. My PM used SUVs at B. Stat 0.

The suv is model specific, however they need to be past the requirements to use it it seems.. i can try out this theory with my lv8 char... i will let ya know if it fires, after the maint.

Weeaboolits
Jun 27, 2008, 02:31 AM
my gh 480 has a b stat of 200 and its still fucking retardedIt's a level 1 fortegunner than melees with a neutral bouquet, what do you expect from the thing?

Berny3000
Jul 5, 2008, 09:25 PM
Hello ^^

well i heared alot of times that BST count in success and higher ele % on synth...
is the BST really just for changing the PM or does it really count on synth weaps? @.@

Touka
Jul 5, 2008, 10:33 PM
Afaik BST has nothing to do with synth success.

Ruru
Jul 6, 2008, 02:05 AM
there are alot of rumors about B st. but it doesn't seem to play much of a role in anything really. i've not seen a PM engage enemies/attack more with higher B st. or resta more with it either. its a mystery lol.

Kizeragi
Jul 6, 2008, 07:46 AM
B.St doesnt do much, it lets you change your PM into another type, that attacks more etc, other than that, I'm pretty sure it doesnt do anything more.

Berny3000
Jul 6, 2008, 09:22 AM
ohh i see, well was just in my mind, i just noticed my force stuff broke less since my BST
is 100+ so im really confused @.@ (or my pm want kidding me XD)

Fure_Rakune
Jul 6, 2008, 11:11 AM
I rarely take my PM out for quest and Ive recieved 7 9* 50% weapons, 11 in the 38 or highter region.
Its all a matter of luck really, some people have it all, others dont.
I used to say my PM compensated for good percents cause I would never find any rare boards, well lately its seemed to flip on me lately with good boards but craptastic percents.

Kylie
Jul 6, 2008, 01:30 PM
My main's PM is like B. Stat 115+, and I've noticed absolutely no changes in it's usefulness or synth rates. When I first started out, I was told it would make it stronger in combat, but that was just a rumor. It's only used as a requirement to change your PM into more advanced types.

C457 24N632
Jul 6, 2008, 07:05 PM
tadtwisted:

To answer your question, your PM's "synth trend" doesn't effect its synthesis ability or success rate, and neither does its "battle stat".

Synth Trend is merely a marker -- it just marks the original evolution feeding path taken to get to that particular PM type, nothing more. Perhaps Sonic Team had originally thought of walking the same path with PSU's PMs as they did with PSO's Mags, but then ultimately balked on it and just allowed us to change types freely.

Battle Stat is only a measurement of your PM's battle experience and subsequent battle prowess. There's a significant difference in their AI when you reach about B.st 70, then again at 100. No, they don't become strong or smart teammates by any means, but their scripts do change slightly.

So yeah, the only things that effect your PM's synthing ability are its actual level statistics. Disregard synth trend, disregard battle stat, disregard PM make & model.

chalka
Jul 6, 2008, 09:31 PM
as far as im concerned its all random.

i had a 414 on my cast who was pretty crappy then recently switched her to a 421 and shes better at attacking and healing but not by much..... and her battle stat hasnt changed much since the model switch. its still 110 or so. on the other hand, my human has a 422 and she is the most useful PM ive ever seen. she nails stuff for 300-500 per hit, she uses her SUV usefully and deals good damage with it, and she heals adequately enough and her b.st is 80 or so. then you have my beasts 424 which is the balance. shes not great, nor is she bad. but her b.st is only 30 or so.

same with synthing. i have a 100 striking pm who likes to make 20% weapons, but i have 2 mutts with 80-85 strike and they make 30+. sometimes i just take the chance on the lower striking in hopes of a better %.

as everyones said before, other than changing, i really dont see any major differences when it comes to b.st. everything else about a PM seems to be random.