PDA

View Full Version : Just ranting

BrandonHeat
Jun 23, 2008, 09:30 PM
Look as alot of you I have seen alotta of BS in PSU such as events that SUCK and new people that SUCK and people sayin PSU isnt hard enuff(I agree) and people sayin no dont make it harder we noobs dont want any type of challenge we like all the catering ST is giving us. And then stupid people complaining about people who use glitches and those who are dumb enuff to get caught usin that glitch and getting reprimanded and also cant forget about all those new people who started a month ago and already hav 3-4 130s cause of MAG and etc. and I also cant forget about the PA rebalance to make this game all that much easier and uneventful.... I aint targeting any specific argument ongoing or otherwise I am just simply sayin SHUT UP, ST DOESNT KNOW HOW TO RUN THIS GAME half the time and the other half they cater to new people. My main argument is why cater to new people me and alot of others have been in this for awhile we never got handouts why should every f'nin event have XP bonuses or MP bonuses WHY cause new people need incentive to be new all I am tryin to say is new people gripe about things they have no f'nin right to bitch about it is some of us ol timers who kept this game going, I love this game I dont wanna change it I just want a little bit more challenge and fun to it. Screw MP and XP I dont need em I got my ass to 130 with out all the events and all these easy mishes and I dont spend all day at white beast cause I dont know any other good mishes to go to. I am sorry not tryin to start figths I am just sick of hearing people that started a few months ago complain. Us ol timers know how hard the game was and how eay its become we dont need new people sayin OH woe as me I cant get my megid up fast enuff or I cant lvl fast enuff or I got a few mill but I cant afford the price of this item DEAL WITH IT and play quit asking for money in lobbies no one likes you anyways. Shut up and play I worked damn hard for all my things why cant you fuckin noobs do it. OH and one more thing why the hell do kids think after they play with you for 5 damn minutes they are your friends and wanna trade XBL cards I HATE THAT CRAP sorry everyone not mad at everyone cool just ranting.

kua1
Jun 23, 2008, 09:31 PM
ever heard of the enter key?

Elley
Jun 23, 2008, 09:35 PM
This thread is going to get moved in a hurry. Fighgunners yet again being represented poorly. We're not ALL idiots! I promise! T.T

... no rly. We're not.

BrandonHeat
Jun 23, 2008, 09:35 PM
Look
There you go
Why should I press enter
So it helps illiterate people to read
Naw thats fine
Thanks anyways for the suggestion ^^V

BrandonHeat
Jun 23, 2008, 09:38 PM
And Elley if you cant see the topic its just RANTING meaning I am just annoyed and blowin off steam so as far as fighgunners misrepresented at least I am representing.

Shinko
Jun 23, 2008, 09:39 PM
well....
look i understand where you coming from but you always going have new and older players complaining about something. thats with any mmo. We just going to have to deal with it or quit if it bother us that bad....

BrandonHeat
Jun 23, 2008, 09:45 PM
No not that just been tryin to find someone to do a diff mish then just white beast and all I got all day sure sure later by someone who just started a month ago and I play a couple hours helpin finally I laid it down and they said naw lets stay here all XP and MP sux in any other mishes what happened to variety in mishes no instead everyones a drone and only wanna do white beast it appears.

BrandonHeat
Jun 23, 2008, 09:49 PM
And no offense I hope this topic gets moved I am annoyed and dont care just annoyed right now 5-10 different parties last couple of days kept tryin to get em to go to different mishes and all they wanted to do is WHITE BEAST why cause XP and MP is better NvM the drops suck.... blah just bored of soloing and tired of white beast cant find anyone to actually wanna do some of the old mishes in fact whats funny is I met like 30 people over the weekend who dont even know any other mishes really but Linear line and White Beast and the MAG event..... thats what I am talkin about and I have been called a noob on my lower lvl before

BrandonHeat
Jun 23, 2008, 09:50 PM
Also just tryin to ruffle someones feathers

Zarode
Jun 23, 2008, 10:02 PM
Please stop posting. Period.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 24, 2008, 12:03 AM
I aint targeting any specific argument ongoing or otherwise I am just simply sayin SHUT UP,
Please, take your own advice.

SpikeOtacon
Jun 24, 2008, 01:03 AM
Look
There you go
Why should I press enter
Naw thats fine
Thanks anyways for the suggestion ^^V

You aught to be completely ashamed, posting with that shitty attitude under the name of Brandon Heat. You are an imposter, and your account should be deleted.

Brainwrecked
Jun 24, 2008, 04:22 AM
Look as alot of you I have seen alotta of BS in PSU such as events that SUCK and new people that SUCK and people sayin PSU isnt hard enuff(I agree) and people sayin no dont make it harder we noobs dont want any type of challenge we like all the catering ST is giving us. And then stupid people complaining about people who use glitches and those who are dumb enuff to get caught usin that glitch and getting reprimanded and also cant forget about all those new people who started a month ago and already hav 3-4 130s cause of MAG and etc. and I also cant forget about the PA rebalance to make this game all that much easier and uneventful.... I aint targeting any specific argument ongoing or otherwise I am just simply sayin SHUT UP, ST DOESNT KNOW HOW TO RUN THIS GAME half the time and the other half they cater to new people. My main argument is why cater to new people me and alot of others have been in this for awhile we never got handouts why should every f'nin event have XP bonuses or MP bonuses WHY cause new people need incentive to be new all I am tryin to say is new people gripe about things they have no f'nin right to bitch about it is some of us ol timers who kept this game going, I love this game I dont wanna change it I just want a little bit more challenge and fun to it. Screw MP and XP I dont need em I got my ass to 130 with out all the events and all these easy mishes and I dont spend all day at white beast cause I dont know any other good mishes to go to. I am sorry not tryin to start figths I am just sick of hearing people that started a few months ago complain. Us ol timers know how hard the game was and how eay its become we dont need new people sayin OH woe as me I cant get my megid up fast enuff or I cant lvl fast enuff or I got a few mill but I cant afford the price of this item DEAL WITH IT and play quit asking for money in lobbies no one likes you anyways. Shut up and play I worked damn hard for all my things why cant you fuckin noobs do it. OH and one more thing why the hell do kids think after they play with you for 5 damn minutes they are your friends and wanna trade XBL cards I HATE THAT CRAP sorry everyone not mad at everyone cool just ranting.

ever heard of the enter key?

Apparently he hasn't passed 3rd grade English, so I gather no. Game is rated T for Teen. Come back in 3 - 4 years. Maybe by then you'll be able to form at least semi-cohesive sentences and paragraphs, and we'll be able to have a *gasp* discussion.

thunder-ray
Jun 24, 2008, 05:41 AM
Look
There you go
Why should I press enter
Naw thats fine
Thanks anyways for the suggestion ^^V Simply put you are a asshole with that kind of attitude.

DreXxiN
Jun 24, 2008, 06:59 AM
Please stop posting. Period.

Why? He does make a good point that you usually can't yank a White Beast group and take them anywhere else because they don't seem it worthwhile. While I DO think he needs to split up his text into paragraphs, it's really up to you to read his posts.

I'm sure it was a joke, however, sadly, it was outputted better than a lot of stuff on this site :P.

Alastor_Haven
Jun 24, 2008, 08:00 AM
I wub white beast :o

Dhylec
Jun 24, 2008, 08:27 AM
This topic is derailed to something worse, so it's done for now.