PDA

View Full Version : Elements for hunter weapons

Abashi76
Jun 24, 2008, 12:49 PM
I have seen weapons at player stores (C & B ranks) that have elemental bonuses, while at regular stores they do not.

Did players add these elemental bonuses by upgrading them, or did they just find them? If there is a way to add elemental bonuses, how would I do it?

panzer_unit
Jun 24, 2008, 01:45 PM
Pre-made weapon drops have low random element and % (0~30)

When having your Partner Machine make a weapon from board + materials you can provide it with photons of a specific element and if the synthesis succeeds it will always be of the element desired with a random % (10~50)

Abashi76
Jun 24, 2008, 02:26 PM
Pre-made weapon drops have low random element and % (0~30)

When having your Partner Machine make a weapon from board + materials you can provide it with photons of a specific element and if the synthesis succeeds it will always be of the element desired with a random % (10~50)

But these are regular weapons, nothing made from a board.

Dragwind
Jun 24, 2008, 03:36 PM
I have seen weapons at player stores (C & B ranks) that have elemental bonuses, while at regular stores they do not.

Did players add these elemental bonuses by upgrading them, or did they just find them? If there is a way to add elemental bonuses, how would I do it?

The weapons they have in their shop either dropped with a pre determined %, or they made the weapon from a board. As panzer_unit said, weapons can come out with %'s when made from a board.

panzer_unit
Jun 24, 2008, 03:46 PM
But these are regular weapons, nothing made from a board.

Any weapon in an NPC shop has a corresponding board and you can just buy the materials you need to make element versions.

Actually, some specific weapon models sell in the weapon shops with element %'s too. I remember people used to buy Rapiers from the GRM weapon desk (25% ice or something) and sell them for A MILLION DOLLARS *muhaha* ... or at least they put them in their shops for that much.