PDA

View Full Version : What was you're favorite Pso map?

Nodoka
Jun 24, 2008, 04:52 PM
Just wondering what was you're favorite Pso map, and if Sega were to truly remake the level and the boss fight what map would you like to see make a come back?

For me its a tie between the Ruins and the Central Control Area (a.k.a./ Jungle,Seaside,Mountain, Dam Area).

Every one likes the ruins because of tons of enemy's the final messages from red ring rico (if you even read them from the start) and the hard and ever so satisfying battle with the real Dark Falz. And maybe its just me but i found that the battle with the Gal Griffon to fun yet Challenging and before you could get to him you had to through so much all the different area's with there own types of enemy's and each area had its own mini boss (Mericarol,Gi Gue,Gibbles^^) it was great exp and was fun just to look around at the scenery well thats my opinion lets see what everyone else thinks.

Tulio07
Jun 24, 2008, 05:01 PM
CCA hands down. I loved the jungle the most, but if you include the Phantasm World 4 mission as there too, I can't help but giggle with joy.

Realmz
Jun 24, 2008, 05:50 PM
none of them

Nitro Vordex
Jun 24, 2008, 05:53 PM
Why is this in PSU Gen?

n00b? :P

Alastor_Haven
Jun 24, 2008, 05:56 PM
PSU isn't PSO

-,-

Dragwind
Jun 24, 2008, 05:59 PM
I think the OP wants to know which map would you like to see remade in PSU. Confirmation?

Nodoka
Jun 24, 2008, 06:00 PM
Well i put it in the Psu gen so people who had played Pso could tell me what they think.
Sorry for the confusion =P And yes if sega would remake a map what one would people like to see make a come back

AlliThePally
Jun 24, 2008, 06:13 PM
I loved the forest the most hands down,

however The Central Control Area was also one of my favorites

Aorre
Jun 24, 2008, 06:16 PM
Caves for me.

I liked all three of them, and the Ob Lillies kept it sorta fun.

Ezodagrom
Jun 24, 2008, 06:17 PM
Ruins have always been my favorite area on pso, I like everything in the ruins...
The 3 areas, the enemies there, the background music, and then the end with a great boss with 3 different parts (Dark Falz :>).

About Dark Falz, even though it was a great boss on pso, I don't want a copy of dark falz on psu, a completely new boss, maybe similiar to pso dark falz in terms of appearance, even with the 3 forms, but with completely new strategies and attacks (not just a copy paste, and also...not a stupid reskin from a boss already on psu like dark fish >_>).

Noblewine
Jun 24, 2008, 09:53 PM
I liked the forest, cave and ruins. They were pretty fun to explore during Mag.

Jaspaller
Jun 24, 2008, 09:58 PM
Avoiding the incoming flamewar by bringing it to PSO Gen eh?

Towers/CCA have been my favorite. Very detailed place and I liked the music. A more mellowed out kind compared to others to me.

AlexCraig
Jun 24, 2008, 09:59 PM
Looks like it is now in our domain. :wacko:

I like the mines a lot.
Ruins are cool, too.
Forest is fun for me, because it is simple.

Galaxox
Jun 24, 2008, 11:57 PM
Seabed!
Ruins + Towers + Mines ftw!

Ithildin
Jun 25, 2008, 09:18 AM
This question has been asked many times before, but idm answering again. It's caves for me. Even though they were long, I enjoyed them nonetheless. I think it was because it was that initial step up from the first level forest. Caves had far more excitement than forest, they looked beautiful (especially caves 2) and they had a great boss to boot!

SilverShadow117
Jun 25, 2008, 10:18 AM
Seabed/Ruins, those letters from Rico and Heathcliff are creepy. Not to mention Olga flow and Dark Falz with better graphics =P

Elec
Jun 25, 2008, 11:33 AM
Uhh.. I don't remember what it was called, but I love that beach area from Ep. 2

Jaspaller
Jun 25, 2008, 11:38 AM
Uhh.. I don't remember what it was called, but I love that beach area from Ep. 2
Seaside son. Part of the CCA.

Elec
Jun 25, 2008, 11:43 AM
Seaside son. Part of the CCA.

Well then I pick that :>

NegaTsukasa
Jun 25, 2008, 01:11 PM
The allmighty seabed!!!
wughzaaaaa!!! Olga Flow!! XD O_o
back for revenge!!!! Wahaahahaha!!!!
would that be a fight to remember. bigger badder, harder than befor. XD

DC_PLAYER
Jun 25, 2008, 01:52 PM
easy, caves all the way.

-caves has 3 areas, eachone different from the previous ones, it has the most beautiful areas in the game.
-it's a calm area, not to hard but enjoyable
-music is a bit bad compared to other zones, but still good.
-it has many different enemys, something that mines and forest lacks off
-good boss with a great music tune.

Out_Kast
Jun 25, 2008, 02:57 PM
Forest, hands down.
Especially with some of the mods that have come out for it. Makes the whole area look awesome, and then even throws in some lovely BGM! :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Jun 25, 2008, 04:58 PM
I turned the music from forest into Angel Island zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 3. :wacko:

*shameless*

Lance813
Jun 25, 2008, 05:38 PM
Seabed w/ Flow, then FOREST!!!

Olga Flow would be badass, as long as they dont make him Olga Fish....

TalHex
Jun 26, 2008, 07:34 PM
favorite map: central control tower,
second favorite map: seaside area

Mark87
Jun 27, 2008, 10:09 AM
none of them

PSU lover :lol:

and the forest pwns all the other maps

Rareware0192
Jul 6, 2008, 11:08 AM
Hmm, you're forgetting the Jungle, Mountains, and Seaside. But I guess the Seabed would be my second favorite, since the Seaside is my fave.

Here's the order of favorite to least favorite:

1) Seaside
2) Seabed
3) Mountains
4) Central Control Area
5) Forest
6) Ruins
7) Jungle
8) VR Spaceship
9) Mines
10) Caves
11) VR Temple

:D

deso123
Jul 6, 2008, 02:10 PM
i always loved mines because im always a ranger and knocking over the robots and stuff is just plain fun. I also think it's one of the more graphically impressive levels. They all god though. I used to hate caves but even that's alright for me now even though i do try to avoid it still.

HeartBreak301
Jul 9, 2008, 11:40 PM
My favorite is definitely the CCA, I just love the wide variety of scenery and also the fact that it's tropical. Plus it's got a ton of monsters with pretty good drops for me, (got lucky and found a Gi Gue Body and a Gal Gryphon Wing ^.^). The Gee's STILL WON'T DROP A CURE SLOW! But yeah CCA ftw, its got some of the best music in the game too, especially "The Frenzy Wilds" for the Gal Gryphon. Worst area? Caves, 100% hands down. It's just really bland and dull to me, plus the monsters suck in my opinion (OMGZ we're being invaded by giant rainbow moles and something that looks like a mutated Godzilla...? What?). And last but not least the music will make you fall asleep if you listen to it too long. One thing I'll give credit to the caves for is De Rol Le/ Da Ra Lie is still one of my favorite bosses. But yeah, my second faves are the Seabed and the Ruins, 1: for the difficulty, 2: D-cells, (they make kickass monsters, who doesn't love that?), and 3: they have a really nostalgic feeling for some reason. Oh well hope you enjoyed this brief view into my messed up mind.
IMA GO EAT A GIBBLES NAO! *RAWR*

Larusu
Jul 11, 2008, 12:44 AM
Gotta be Seabed for me. That dark, grim atmosphere, water and broken glass everywhere, beautiful music, and those frickin' 4th Gen. Sinnows!
I would love seeing Olga Flow pop up in PSU, too. There's just that epicness to him that no other boss in either game could match.

darkante
Jul 11, 2008, 08:19 AM
Forest..there is something special with it..the Forest remake during MAG and FoI doesnīt do it justice..we need a real remake on it..meaning exactly same reskins at the least...no half-assess as SEGAC always do.

After that..Ruins gives a really scary feeling going down your spine..yes..thatīs what makes it interesting IMO..seeing as you feel you are actually going in hell.

CCA has very nice visuals, itīs very soothing somehow i love it.

Seabed is exciting with broken things, those invisible enemies lurking down the corners.
Really makes you keep your guard up as in Ruins but not as fearful.
But donīt judge a book by itīs cover...or you will be slaughtered. :P
And ohh yes, Olga Flow is the coolest fight ewa. :D

The rest is pretty much meh, for me.

MUDGRIP
Jul 11, 2008, 11:15 AM
FOREST TO FLOW RUNS 4TW!

furrypaws
Jul 14, 2008, 12:07 PM
Tower of Caelum. ._.

In fear that that could be off topic, I guess my favorite of PSO: GC would be...I dunno. They all have their charm. I can tell you which two I like the least, though; Caves and Mountains. Go figure, they drop the two items I want most.

Kuporoth
Jul 19, 2008, 02:47 PM
Hmm...I'd would have to be between the Forest, Central Control Area, or Seabed.
If they were real then they would be awesome places to explore. The Seabed reminds me of Atlantis which was an awesome movie.