PDA

View Full Version : White Beast break topic(set up different parties here)

Nitro Vordex
Jun 25, 2008, 03:17 AM
Please mods, don't merge this with the other one.

Personally, I'm extremely tired of White Beast. It's a dull mission, repetitive, and I honestly can say I don't think it's worth it.

To get to the point of this thread, I'm looking for players who are just annoyed, tired, or need a change of pace. I'm looking to have more people to do different missions, or those who just want a break from the monotony of White Beast Online. Anyone who'd want to party somewhere else, just post here. I'm sure there's plenty of people willing to do different missions.

Also, to those of you who "don't like the drops, mp, etc.", don't bother posting.
Warning:Mini Rant.
[spoiler-box]This game is meant to be fun. It's not fun when all of the players are doing the same thing over and over. It's also unhelpful when people on forums do nothing but dis the game. I can understand all of the problems that you have gone through, but if people do nothing but read all of the whining on the official forums/PSOW, then naturally, the newcomers will be turned off by this, and not bother to join the game. [/spoiler-box]
/end mini rant

Anyways, I'm usually on during the midday/night on PST/Mountain time. Making arrangements would be great. I want to see more people doing other missions. No matter the level difference, I want to party guys. I just want to have fun.

afterthoughtz
Jun 25, 2008, 07:13 AM
Well me and 2 of my friends have an "Anti White Beast" club going on lol, not really but i really hate that level

Sheamachost
Jun 25, 2008, 07:57 AM
My thoughts exactly long live Phantasy Star Universe and not White Beast Universe.
My GT is Shea Machost contact feel free to contact me

Rust
Jun 25, 2008, 08:12 PM
PC/PS2 servers, I guess ? Well, basically, I'm in.

Tough, I have a way of playing which could be quite weird and bothering for other people. I have a list including all the missions released so far and I let a rolldice choose for me which mission I do next but I refuse to follow people on something else, so I usually end up soloing. Dunno, I always preferred following "decisions" made by a machine on random span (or dice) rather than ones made up by human reason.

If you can get over it, though, I'm usually on from midnight to 3am (GMT+1). Nowadays, I'm playing as my lvl 68 beast, Claudia, so anyone interested would better contact me by leaving a message to this character (or PSOW PM, of course) rather than on Rust who is a bit... rusting by now. I have two other very low leveled characters, but I'm not planning to get on them before a while.

Ah, last thing. My list got all the missions, including White Beast. I don't mind doing it once in a while, since my rolldice seems to hate it anyways (I played this mission like... three times since it's out). But I'd understand if you wouldn't go there at all (not like if it would be anything close to hard to find a party there anyways...).