PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 ALL GIRLS BEAUTY CONTEST

Phenoix Sky II
Jun 25, 2008, 06:21 AM
HEY ALL ^_^ WELCOME and IM BACK AND IM THROWING MY 5th ALL GIRLS BEAUTY CONTEST THIS IS 2 WELCOME PHENOIX SKY BACK 2 THE GAME... ITS GOING 2 BE FUN!!! IN THE SUN WITH THE WAVES SPLASHING AND WIND BLOWING IN A BIG PRIZE!!! SO COME ON OUT AT THE BEACH IN PARUM UNIV 5 !!! AND HANG WITH ME ....PHENOIX SKY & THE 4 JUDGES.....THIS SUNDAY ......8PM.....EASTERN TIME ZONE AND CATCH A TAN AND 11MILLION MESETA PLUS THE TITLE OF BEING KNOWN AS MISS PSU

ALL THE WELCOME BACK COMMENTS IF ANY WILL BE APPRECIATED AND LOVED
THIS SUNDAY 8pm EASTERN TIME ZONE AT THE BEACH IN PARUM
UNIV 5
RULES
1. THERE WILL BE SECTIONS RACES WILL BE SPLIT UP IF EVENT GETS BIG SO STAY IN YOUR LINE SO PLEASE LISTEN AND STAY IN PLACE
2. THERE WILL BE 3 ROUNDS BEGINNING ROUND SEMI FINALS AND FINALS SO IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE SO KEEP SPLASHING IN THE WATER
3. WHILE BEING JUDGED YOU STAY STILL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
4. PLEASE KEEP THE SPAM TO THE LOWEST COUNT AS POSSIBLE
5. ALL GENDERS ALLOWED WE WILL BE SPEAKING 2 ALL OF THE CONTESTANTS THREW MIC To ask some questions ( Mic is Recommend)
Keep in mind this Contest is for 11million Meseta and upon winning the winner will be known 2 be Miss PSU

ROUNDS

ALL ROUNDS WILL DO THE SAME THINGS OVER Each Round in the end we will have a WINNER
Round1: 2 or More winners will be picked from each race 2 advance 2 SEMI FINALS
Round2: 1 Winner will be picked from The 2 or More in Each Race
Round3: 1 WINNER WILL BE PICKED FROM THE 4 or More 2 BE CROWNED MISS PSU !!!

We will ALLOW YOU 2 CHANGE IN THE SEMI FINALS OVER IN THE BUSHES AT THE BEACH IF YOU DONT WANT 2 WEAR THE SAME THING 2 BE JUDGED AGAIN BUT PLS DO TELL ONE OF THE JUDGES SAME GOES FOR THE FINALS

BEST REGULAR LOOK YOU GOT (THIS MEANS DRESS 2 BE HOT)
BEST SWIMSUIT (THIS MEANS MAKE US DROOL) JOKING!!!
BEST FORMAL WEAR ( THIS MEANS DRESS UP CLASSY AS YOU CAN GET)

JUDGES
NO MORE JUDGES PLS

1. (Host)-PHENOIX SKY - ( 4MIL )
2. JEREMY - ( 1MIL )
3. ARRON - (3MIL)
4. LUIS - (1MIL)
5. Annabell - (2MIL)
PRIZE
11MILLION MESETA [/b]
DONATIONS WILL BE LOVED AND THE BIGGER THE PRIZE THE BETTER THE EVENT WILL BE

IF ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED 2 CONTACT ME ABOUT BEING A JUDGE OR DONATING MY GAMERTAG IS DRAGONFIRE570 YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME ON THE 4TH FLOOR 1st UNIV GOOD LUCK ALL

SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT !!!! IF CONTEST GETS BIG ENOUGH WE JUST MIGHT SEE A GM THERE ALSO IM HAVING A FRIEND RECORD THE CONTEST IF THEY SHOW UP ^_^

unicorn
Jun 25, 2008, 06:33 AM
Pageantry!? :0 *dyes hair blonde and puts on a Southern accent* Oh waiiiiii---- 360. (._.)

Well goodluck!

landman
Jun 25, 2008, 06:39 AM
5. ONLY REAL GIRLS ALLOWED WE WILL BE SPEAKING 2 ALL OF THE CONTESTANTS THREW MIC (THIS MIGHT CHANGE)
EPIC LOL

relentless
Jun 25, 2008, 06:41 AM
EPIC LOL
[/FONT]
2nded.
Yeah, good luck with that.
What about rl traps? I mean, I'm a shota deep inside my heart, but.. oh, yeah, 360 anyways.

Kizeragi
Jun 25, 2008, 06:44 AM
Good luck. (You'll need it)

darkante
Jun 25, 2008, 07:06 AM
5. ONLY REAL GIRLS ALLOWED WE WILL BE SPEAKING 2 ALL OF THE CONTESTANTS THREW MIC (THIS MIGHT CHANGE)

Seriously? You are one wierd dude.

afterthoughtz
Jun 25, 2008, 07:17 AM
Does anybody else sense an act of desperation here???

Phenoix Sky II
Jun 25, 2008, 01:06 PM
Does anybody else sense an act of desperation here???act of desperation lol nah man ive done 5 of these im a old player not one of these noobs you see on this game today entry number is 38thousand lol
i just said Real girls Cause also Upon Winning They will Be Known As Miss PSU I was going 2 do this back last year but ended up quitting and now im back and well going 2 do this Event as Big as i can Get it

Phenoix Sky II
Jun 25, 2008, 01:15 PM
As for the rest of you Reason why theres only RL GIRLS cause Upon Winning they will also Be Crowned Miss PSU Like i said before this is my 5th Beauty Contest and i just Got back 2 the game and before i quit before alot of ppl were Happy 2 have a Beauty contest last year and i was known as the Person that held them alot so im just Doing it again cause theres a bunch of New ppl i dont know and plus i like 2 Give back 2 PSU Community (=^-^=) so Thanks for the support and i hope 2 see you all there if you have a 360 ......as for the non supporters you dont have 2 be on my there theres a billion others so you know where the back button is Click it :P

Phenoix Sky II
Jun 25, 2008, 01:22 PM
CONTEST RULES HAVE CHANGED ALL GENDERS WELCOMED !!!!

Mewnie
Jun 25, 2008, 01:33 PM
HUEG TEXT MEANS IT IS SUPER IMPORTANT!!!!!

;3

Sounds like fun. Pics afterwards, plz~

ashley50
Jun 25, 2008, 01:36 PM
ALL Girls?

Sounds questionable >_>

Kion
Jun 25, 2008, 01:54 PM
/FACEPALM

GeekRuler
Jun 25, 2008, 02:10 PM
Good luck, better be open to males or you'll end up with like 10 contestants... (360 servers right?)
Anymore than 30 people and you'll get none of them to change outfits... (let alone talk to you)

afterthoughtz
Jun 25, 2008, 02:32 PM
Well just a tip, it would prolly help if you had some girls judging also, then you guys wouldnt look like a bunch of pervs, cause i think thats the 1st thing we all thot of:)

Phenoix Sky II
Jun 26, 2008, 05:45 AM
IMPORTANT UPDATED!!!! CONTEST DETAILS!!! PLS REREAD

Phenoix Sky II
Jun 26, 2008, 05:46 AM
Well just a tip, it would prolly help if you had some girls judging also, then you guys wouldnt look like a bunch of pervs, cause i think thats the 1st thing we all thot of:)Geez Things Shore Have Changed on this Game since last year 4 ppl 2 think that ill see what i can do About a Girl Judge

Phenoix Sky II
Jun 29, 2008, 05:24 AM
HEY GUYs The contest is today and i hope 2 see alot of you out there ^_^ WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN ^_^

Ryno
Jun 29, 2008, 10:26 PM
i'll pass i have really important things to do. college homework

Nitro Vordex
Jun 29, 2008, 11:15 PM
/FACEPALM

This.