PDA

View Full Version : Valentines and Easter Changes

Ryo_Hayasa
Jan 26, 2003, 12:33 PM
i've been Playing PSO since the DC days when it first came out, yet i've haven't gotten online till this X-mas on the GC, i wanted to know for those who have been onine for the long run.
there are changes during the season as we all know, two of which that are comming up soon: valentines day and easter,
what are the changes that i should expect?
i heard that on easter you cna find eater eggs like the halloweens jack o' lanterns. this is all i know
if you have more info to help me out can you post??
and if this is right and these eggs and rare givers how about we go hunt them down once the theme of PSO changes? it'll be fun i'm sure, plus i only have seen one St. Rappy and did get it's rare because of a lilly's paralizing my team and the lil bugger ran away before ... anyways if you have info please post

RagMasterRappy
Jan 26, 2003, 01:35 PM
Actually, you're not going to know until the actual event occurs. ST did an amazing job of making this game customizable through remote updates. Anyway, I do know there's an easter egg and a flower boquet (you can see them in the word select.) There might even be an easter rappy! But for valentines day, they might just keep the love rappy and have it drop something special LOL.

Eden
Jan 26, 2003, 01:46 PM
Well the first month I got on DC Version1 it was valentines decorations and there were Huge Hearts in the city and valentines music playing in the city.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jan 26, 2003, 01:47 PM
I think they'll recycle the valentine's day online-only quest, when female characters make chocolate to give to male characters :3

Ryo_Hayasa
Jan 28, 2003, 09:47 PM
sounds fun extremely fun and i've seen in a Guild book, that there's a Rappy thats a egg, it's in a rainbow egg and has red feathered feet. anyways if there is special drops (which there will >.>)
wanna hunt them down? ehehehehe ^_^;;

hucasts_rock
Jan 28, 2003, 10:22 PM
sure! rappy hunting is always fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif scream in pain u cheap rappies!

Ian D
Jan 28, 2003, 10:25 PM
On 2003-01-26 10:47, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
I think they'll recycle the valentine's day online-only quest, when female characters make chocolate to give to male characters :3

Yeah woman, bake me some brownies!

Para
Jan 28, 2003, 10:25 PM
*hopes i can update pso for valentines day and have the special update affect offline play o.O*

KillerCC1101
Jan 29, 2003, 01:01 AM
i dont want the rappies to be on ep 2 dont like playing that, lol unless i fight Flow....ahhh...so fun, lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KillerCC1101 on 2003-01-28 22:02 ]</font>

Bloodberry
Jan 29, 2003, 01:19 AM
Less FSOD's ^_^

Angarwaen
Jan 29, 2003, 01:07 PM
I think the guys can get the girl flowers on White Day (march 14th) that is how it was on DC anyway. In the screenshot section there are pics of what the lobbies will look like on the future holidays.

Ryo_Hayasa
Jan 29, 2003, 07:45 PM
well remind me to give you flowers. yeah anyways if your interested about the rappy hunt,i'll make a meeting in the "Meetings" section, i hope to see you guys there, and maybe meet some more hunter parterns
^_^ (must catch up to Rith lvl +104 FOmar) argh i'm still not completely good as him darn. anyways...yeah... i've never truely been on a rappy hunt.

Darkmage13
Jan 29, 2003, 09:41 PM
How long before and after the actual holiday do holiday decorations/changes usually stay up?

Edit: Hey Ryo, I live in Atlanta. Where out in the boonies do you live?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Darkmage13 on 2003-01-29 19:02 ]</font>

Savrak
Jan 29, 2003, 10:39 PM
Hope to online by then. Need a rootter http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ryo_Hayasa
Jan 30, 2003, 04:05 PM
well i'm think they'll be up on the first, we all know how great sega is, and they'll last for the month as i'm guess they did with the X-mas stuff