PDA

View Full Version : My MAG is retarded

KaevarkAran
Jan 26, 2003, 12:38 PM
My MAG is retarded.

Not even joking. I have no idea whats going on with it. It's IQ is 0 but Mind level is 6. Its name is Kama. Anyone?

Help please. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

sisterpink
Jan 26, 2003, 01:52 PM
Have you checked out the MAG guides? Those tell you which items raise which stats of your mag. I'm sure it will be of great help to you.

KaevarkAran
Jan 26, 2003, 01:58 PM
well i do suppose that that would help....i just wanted people's suggestions.

Pynix
Jan 27, 2003, 01:37 AM
your mags IQ reflects it's ability to summon techniques when you need it... like durring a boss fight it may strengthing the party, or make you invinsible, or refill your health... depending on what mag you have.

IQ is in no way related to it's mind points. every mind point your mag gets equals 2 points into your mind stat. so if you equip a mag with 50 points in mind then your total mind stat will increase by 100(50 x 2 = 100).

So in short... your mag may have 0 IQ because you keep feeding food that it doesnt like. but it doesnt mean that you cant keep raising it's mind points... although if you're an android then you should start a new mag, because androids have no use for a mag with mind points.

angelzeero
Jan 27, 2003, 01:47 AM
your mag is retarded and that's that, lol!!