PDA

View Full Version : Dont we all love to hate photon drops

Sephiroth4902
Jan 26, 2003, 02:01 PM
Yesterday i was fighting monsters in ultimate caves and then a nano dragon drops a red item (which is supposed to be red sword) and i got a photon drop. Has anyone else experienced something like this?

Cloud_01
Jan 26, 2003, 04:15 PM
Yes, and it wasn't cool.

Jae
Jan 26, 2003, 04:41 PM
Three times already with my Greennill RAmarl.

Ultimate Mines - Gilchich - Yasminkov 3000R
Ultimate Mines - Baranz - Yasminkov 3000R
Ultimate Ruins - Merlan - Spread Needle

That's what I'm SUPPOSED to get. Instead I got three Photon Drops. Boo!

SuperSpeedy
Jan 26, 2003, 04:45 PM
No. But I'm often overjoyed when a Rag Rappy drops a Photon Drop.

hooray4punkmusic
Jan 26, 2003, 04:51 PM
Why do you hate pdrops? You can trade them for add slots is the galleon shop quest. And if famitsu reaches 200 million we'll get a new item in there. So pdrops are wicked

Ashram
Jan 26, 2003, 05:23 PM
But you need so many to get something good, I don't think pdrops are worth it.

Brundidge
Jan 26, 2003, 06:17 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=307

LOL take a look at that bub. P-drops are not worth it? There's no other way to get a Safety Heart, Black King Bar or any weapon that invovles the Photon Booster which are strong weapons. Plus Add Slots are always a nice thing to purchase.

Sephiroth4902
Jan 27, 2003, 08:56 PM
there too two sided they can cause great joy or great annoyance i just experienced annoyance more than joy

Raist
Jan 27, 2003, 09:03 PM
the only time i've ever been upset about a pdrop was the time a pal rappy dropped one (i'm pinkal) and i saw the red box and hoped to holy hell that it was my 1975 Agito, it was a pdrop. But other than that pdrops rule.

Xzen
Jan 27, 2003, 10:25 PM
No matter what I get from a Red Box makes me excited since my Greennill Ramarl rarely sees them. Dont care if it is a P-Drop or not.

Xzen
Jan 27, 2003, 10:26 PM
No matter what I get from a Red Box makes me excited since my Greennill Ramarl rarely sees them. Dont care if it is a P-Drop or not.

Ashram
Jan 27, 2003, 10:53 PM
On 2003-01-26 15:17, Brundidge wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=307

LOL take a look at that bub. P-drops are not worth it? There's no other way to get a Safety Heart, Black King Bar or any weapon that invovles the Photon Booster which are strong weapons. Plus Add Slots are always a nice thing to purchase.

Didn't have to be so harsh...I mean you need 90 of them to be able to make a BKB 90!!! I agree I would really like that, but having to get 90? that seems like alot of work.

Jace_100
Jan 28, 2003, 03:39 AM
i needed to get 20 for the parasite cell D earlier today and it took me half an hour to get them thru trades most of the stuff i traded was crap that i havent so much as looked at in a month. Its easy just hop into normal or ard games and ask if anyone has a Pdrop and give them some rare, more often than not a lvl 23 will enjoy the DB saber more than the Pdrop sitting in his/her bank

Ashram
Jan 28, 2003, 03:50 AM
On 2003-01-28 00:39, Jace_100 wrote:
i needed to get 20 for the parasite cell D earlier today and it took me half an hour to get them thru trades most of the stuff i traded was crap that i havent so much as looked at in a month. Its easy just hop into normal or ard games and ask if anyone has a Pdrop and give them some rare, more often than not a lvl 23 will enjoy the DB saber more than the Pdrop sitting in his/her bank

You make an excellent point, well I'm calling SEGA tomorrow to see why the Hunter's Lisence won't accept my credit card number so hopefully I'll get to go online.

Brundidge
Jan 28, 2003, 03:57 AM
On 2003-01-27 19:53, Ashram wrote:
Didn't have to be so harsh...I mean you need 90 of them to be able to make a BKB 90!!! I agree I would really like that, but having to get 90? that seems like alot of work.

Just stating the "back up my words" facts man no hate though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/soup.gif
Though I already accumilated about 90 p-drops I can't spend them cuz I don't go online though I planned to but was cut short due to the crisis on right now.

DemiDeviMatt
Jan 28, 2003, 03:59 AM
so im doing a fake in yellow quest...hoping to just kill an el rapy for a red hangun...and low and behold i kill one and im like red box w00t w00t...now i can stop for the day...instead...it was a lovely photon drop...GAY

Ashram
Jan 28, 2003, 04:39 AM
I got my first and only photon drop at lv. 7 from a hildebear in normal forest.

Bull_Mark_One
Jan 28, 2003, 02:02 PM
Heh, I'm testing a slightly higher speed method for acquiring photon drops.. I call it, Kids... just give them a mem card to use, let them play offline only, and they play all day while I sleep (working nights mind ya) and viola, I trade cheesy stuff for photon drops http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BrokenHope
Jan 28, 2003, 02:33 PM
Heh that list has quite a few errors, you can get parasitic cell D and nei's claw with 16 drops and you can get blue-black stone with 50 drops.

PRINCE-MALIK
Jan 28, 2003, 06:19 PM
Photon Drops are annoying sometimes and are useful sometimes

Thrash
Jan 28, 2003, 07:22 PM
LOL! Yes this has happened to me before. What's funny is it's vice versa for me as well. After killing MANY claws on Ult Ruins with my Yellowboze Ramar, I actually hope they drop a PDrop when it's a red box instead of those damn DB's Swords.

Pynix
Jan 29, 2003, 12:43 AM
photon drops are not hard to save up... and if you never even bothered then it may be encumbersum. however, it took me only half and hour to get 100 photon drop to trade for 2 heart keys.

of course you can only carry 99 so i had to get a heart key after 50 then get another 50 more... but like some people already mentioned...

add slots, heart keys... and other such rares are worth the effort... i traded lots of worth while rare for photon drops.

i currently have a safety heart, spirit garment, heart key, and 15 photon drops (all found, none traded whatsoever).

Ashram
Jan 29, 2003, 01:13 AM
On 2003-01-28 21:43, Pynix wrote:
photon drops are not hard to save up... and if you never even bothered then it may be encumbersum. however, it took me only half and hour to get 100 photon drop to trade for 2 heart keys.

of course you can only carry 99 so i had to get a heart key after 50 then get another 50 more... but like some people already mentioned...

add slots, heart keys... and other such rares are worth the effort... i traded lots of worth while rare for photon drops.

i currently have a safety heart, spirit garment, heart key, and 15 photon drops (all found, none traded whatsoever).

Hey you're from Calgray, I'm from Sylvan Lake(by Red Deer). and I now have 2 count 'em 2 Photon Drops.

Raist
Jan 29, 2003, 12:04 PM
On 2003-01-28 21:43, Pynix wrote:

...right, by "none traded for whatsoever" thats excluding the 100 drops correct. Because 100 photon drops in a half an hour is almost...nay that is impossible.

Ozric
Jan 29, 2003, 12:32 PM
Heh, lucky, all of you, lucky! I have found a total of 4 pdrops on 4 chars and hundreds of hours playing...if anyone has some pdrops they don't want, PM me and we'll work out a trade...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Xzen
Jan 29, 2003, 03:14 PM
P-Drops are like the main things i find. I have over 100 now from playing over 4 hours. I cant go online yet to get the stuff but I will soon.

I finally got a Right Arm of Delsaber today! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Elixer
Jan 29, 2003, 08:50 PM
yea thats happened before. what i hate even more is finding rare monster and it drops knight/power or monomate i hate that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sephiroth4902
Jan 30, 2003, 07:02 AM
At least those items don't come in red boxes