PDA

View Full Version : Item [B] Gaozoran Rod

Skyly
Jun 27, 2008, 06:00 AM
Can anyone tell me what would be the best mission in the hive to hunt this weapon?

Ogni-XR21
Jun 27, 2008, 06:22 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/beastiary/psu/1/80/gaozoran/

True Darkness S2
Dark Satellite S2
SEED Awakened S2

seem to be the only places where it drops

darkante
Jun 27, 2008, 07:56 AM
If you can endure Seed Awakened S2 crazyness, then that would be the best place.
Usually got alot of Gaozoran enemies.

AuroraBlaze
Jun 27, 2008, 11:00 AM
Mine dropped at True Darkness S2 but I think I was just lucky. I have only seen 2 drop there so far.

Good luck with your hunts!

Thor131
Jun 27, 2008, 11:20 AM
If MAG was still and u could get 1 easy as pie

Skyly
Jun 27, 2008, 02:31 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/beastiary/psu/1/80/gaozoran/

True Darkness S2
Dark Satellite S2
SEED Awakened S2

seem to be the only places where it drops

No offense captain obvious... but I Know where it drops..

I wanted to know the best place to hunt it.

And thank you darkante

dc534
Jun 29, 2008, 09:20 PM
I would just spam TD S2 and only look for deljabans at the beginning, that will gaurtee that you will fight gaozorans in the first block with the addition of the other 4 you fight in the second block, possibly 6 if you are in a party of 3.

If you want to die a lot but fight probably close to 24 gaozorans in one block do seed awakened, FF is probably the best option on this mision, sorry gunners but even with lvl 40 shotties I still died more than I did when I was a FF. Those shield gaozorans and pretty much every other creatures are a real pain.

Dark Satelite is not bad but I think you fight maybe 12-18 gaozorans.

I would just spam TD, I average about 9 minutes with a FiG to do the whole mission, FF or FG probably can do it in even less.

AerisZeal
Jun 29, 2008, 10:05 PM
Actually if you use something other than shotgun, SEED Awakened S2 is pretty damn easy with Fortegunner, it just takes forever. Which honestly shouldn't matter since you're just after more Gaozorans anyway.

darkante
Jun 29, 2008, 11:04 PM
I would just spam TD S2 and only look for deljabans at the beginning, that will gaurtee that you will fight gaozorans in the first block with the addition of the other 4 you fight in the second block, possibly 6 if you are in a party of 3.

If you want to die a lot but fight probably close to 24 gaozorans in one block do seed awakened, FF is probably the best option on this mision, sorry gunners but even with lvl 40 shotties I still died more than I did when I was a FF. Those shield gaozorans and pretty much every other creatures are a real pain.

Dark Satelite is not bad but I think you fight maybe 12-18 gaozorans.

I would just spam TD, I average about 9 minutes with a FiG to do the whole mission, FF or FG probably can do it in even less.

Shotty again 3 Gaozoran? DUDE, WTF are you nuts?
FG plays on distance to avoid dmg, we are not really a tank character.
Use either Crossbow or Twin Handgun for decent dmg, and you will survive alot longer lol.