PDA

View Full Version : Leveling Bullets

GaNksTa
Jun 28, 2008, 12:48 AM
I am currently a 103/20 CAST F GT; the weapons I use are as follows: Twin Handguns, Crossbows and Bows.

I have set a marker to where I want each element of each weapon type to be at for the time being.

I'll use my T. Handgun bullets as an example:

Dark-28
Grav-20
Freeze-20
Plasma-12
Rising-11
Burn-5
------------
I'd like to get all bullets below 20, to 20, before continuing to 30.

Dark: Any Hive colony mission
Grav: Awok. S
Freeze: CoI
Rising: WB
Burn: ?
Plasma: ?; I had thought Lightning Beasts would be sufficient, but the spawns and enemy types are too hard to deal with the given terrain.

I was thinking "Cost of Research" for burn and Desert Goliath for Lightning.

Any suggestions?

Is everyone really that absorbed into the SEGA/MAG drama or did I pick the wrong time to post or what lol?

R2D6battlebot
Jun 28, 2008, 01:50 AM
Burn AND Plasma - Desert Goliath; pretty much all the enemies are robots, which are burn-proof and bullet resistant, so you'd be getting in a TON of hits before they all die. Another decent place is Sleeping Warriors, good drops, and Svaltus/Polahvora are bullet resistant, and nothing in there is weak to either of those elements. Also, keep in mind that it doesnt really matter what element the creatures you are fighting are, more hits per individual creature doesn't matter as much as creature population density, so in reality White Beast or Sleeping Warriors are both pretty great.

GreenArcher
Jun 28, 2008, 03:26 AM
do all of them at Sleeping Warriors or Plains Overlord lol

Get 1*s, or with crossbows get the 8* kubara ones.
Get a te/pp generate
Get a solid/hit s
Bring Zodiarides

and fire away

mvffin
Jun 28, 2008, 03:36 AM
Rescuing Hyuga 1

GaNksTa
Jun 28, 2008, 03:45 AM
do all of them at Sleeping Warriors or Plains Overlord lol

Get 1*s, or with crossbows get the 8* kubara ones.
Get a te/pp generate
Get a solid/hit s
Bring Zodiarides

and fire away

I usually do Plains Overlord for Jabroga, Zubba, and Gravity Break on my FF, haven't tried it on my gunner though; might give it a go; see how the %s go. While were on the subject of PO, is there a safe spot while fighting De Ragan for burn bullets?

Rescuing Hyuga 1

I used this mission for my FF as well. Thanks for reminding me; enemies should take a lot of hits and I won't get knocked down from them. If it ditch the Hyper Vipers for 1*s then it should be even better.

Thank You all for the input.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 28, 2008, 04:12 AM
Get 1* Yohmei's while you're at it.

GreenArcher
Jun 28, 2008, 07:09 AM
Don't bother with the dragon unless you need to level Jabroga or Grenades.

Plains Overlord just sit in the safe spots
Sleep Warriors if you get the long hall map you can snipe through the walls and whatnot.

Tek[+]Lok
Jun 28, 2008, 07:35 AM
Level them at least to 21, because that gives you the next level of effectiveness with hem.

1-11-21-31 , etc

GregBackwards
Jun 28, 2008, 11:29 AM
It may be a little more tedious, but what I've found is that it doesn't much matter what stage you go to. It is perfectly fine to go to a mission where your bullet techs hurt a lot. What I've been doing is after every block just return to the lobby you came from and recharge your weapons. You'll save some cash from not having to buy nearly as many photon charges, and the levels do go pretty quickly. With some solid playing I've been able to level up a tech from lvl 1 to 21 in about 3 days or so.

But again, this is a bit more tedious, and maybe more time consuming.

strikershadow
Jun 28, 2008, 11:41 AM
Plains overlords, theres safe spots near every mob of creature so you wont ever get hit in there. im levelling shotgun shells, and i get to level 11 for every run on S2 :D it bores me to death but level 11 PA and 2 frags and nice XP and I take no damage...

plains overlords ftw!

if your on the PS2 server i could show ya

EphekZ
Jun 29, 2008, 05:19 AM
AFK them all =]

strikershadow
Jun 29, 2008, 09:28 AM
I dont know how to afk bullets, I do have a rapid fire controller but I dont know a board or mob that will work... can you explain that one so I know?

Hiero_Glyph
Jun 29, 2008, 10:34 AM
I dont know how to afk bullets, I do have a rapid fire controller but I dont know a board or mob that will work... can you explain that one so I know?

Even after the 3x bullet experience boost there are still players that are unable to play without exploiting a glitch. If you cannot find a way to glitch without asking for help then you do not desrve high level bullets. Nothing says quality like a player asking others how to cheat.

desturel
Jun 29, 2008, 11:32 AM
Even after the 3x bullet experience boost there are still players that are unable to play without exploiting a glitch.

#1 enemies that cast resta are not a glitch. It's exploiting the game system. Not a glitch. >.>

If you cannot find a way to glitch without asking for help then you do not desrve high level bullets.

Huh, I have high level bullets and I didn't AFK them. The way you word it everyone who has high level bullets "exploited a glitch" which is not true. You might want to rephrase your statement... and again AFK is not the machine gun glitch. It's people being lazy "if I have to push this X button one more time I think I'll scream!!!"

Nothing says quality like a player asking others how to cheat.

There's a difference between exploiting the system and cheating. If you don't want people to do damage to enemies without ever killing them, make it so they either don't regenerate or they automatically die after a certain period of time.

That would be like saying that beating up on Dubchics for hours on end in PSO is cheating. The only difference is you get no exp from constantly breaking a Dubchic. Only when the Dubwitch is destroyed do you get the exp.