PDA

View Full Version : FORCES! Where do you get your TP?

9er
Jan 26, 2003, 04:05 PM
I have a level 70 Fonewm and I burn through my TP really quick. Short of going back to town every five minutes to get more fluids I have tried equipping TP generate and restorate (not worth giving up the slots). I have also tried using my Talis card's special attack to harvest TP but the thing hits enemies about 1 out of every 8 times so it's not really practical. Forces! Where do you guys get your TP? Using a wep? Offer up the advice...

flux-equals-rad
Jan 26, 2003, 04:28 PM
double saber! special for me steals about 40 tp per hit, if i hit 4 of the 6 times i use it, thats 160 tp per combo. i usually kill every enemy in the room but one, jellen/zalure, freeze and then suck that fool dry..online is a whole other story, unless yr tp stealing wep has high hit %s your probably gonna have to bite the bullet and use trifluids...by the time you actually connect with the special, the HUs and RAs have already toasted the guy your trying to take from. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
id also suggest cutting down on RA techs, unless you are in ult you only really need j/z, s/d, resta, and rabarta...for me using rafoie is justthe icing on the cake..
dunno this is just how i play, seems to work well for me. hope this helps!
good luck.

Chibi-Chao
Jan 26, 2003, 05:50 PM
Well, I use TP absorbing weapons, I find that Sabers and all the cane/wand/rod weapons work Best, and it works better on Certain enemies, here's the enemies that are best for TP absorbing:

Forest: Monest

Cave: Grass Assasin, Migium, Pan Arms

Mine: Gilichic/Dubchic, Sinow Beat/Gold

Ruins: Delsabers, Maybe Chaos Bringers (Haven't tried it on them yet)

Temple: Grass Assasins

Spaceship:
Delsabers, Pan Arms, Migium.

Central Control: Merillas (The red plant Guys)
Sinow Berril/Spigells.

hope that helps.

Smash
Jan 26, 2003, 06:02 PM
well get a mag with a lot of mind on it and that should boost ur tp by a lot. and instead of going back to town all the time buy 10 of each type of fluid, if you have enough money. because i was so poor when duping was still capable i had somebody dupe me mass p-spheres and i just sold them to make money to buy trifluids for my force. :

Kent
Jan 26, 2003, 06:38 PM
Did you try standing still for a while in hallways and between rooms?

KillerCC1101
Jan 26, 2003, 06:47 PM
Fomar's have a lot of TP...and i also have a mind mag 35/0/0/165

Webapprentice
Jan 26, 2003, 07:01 PM
1) Bump up your mag's MIND attribute so you have more TP.

2) Raise your mag's DEX attribute so the special TP-stealing ability of weapons work better.

3) Play with people who are patient enough to wait for you OR have them carry extra fluids for you. This is especially helpful in Famitsu, where you cannot go back.

ManInBlueHat
Jan 26, 2003, 07:06 PM
FOmars get a break in the TP department, since they can use weapons and become just another weak HUmar. Depending on where I am offline, I may only use shifta/deband jellen/zalure, and I almost always just cast one tech per room online.

Elixer
Jan 26, 2003, 08:07 PM
try to get a high mind mag and god/mind or something/mind for you units. also since your fonewm stand still in between rooms and regain your tp back