http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd0dtyr3ifw

AND FOR MORE UPLIFTING NEWS, VISIT THESE GREAT SITES

godhatesfags.com

godhatesamerica.com

&

priestrapeboys.com

Shadowpawn
Jun 29, 2008, 08:42 PM
Trolling at it's finest. I wonder why no one has sued these guys for disturbing the peace or something.

CelestialBlade
Jun 29, 2008, 08:48 PM
GOD IS A VERY LOVING FATHER BUT HE HATES YOU IF YOU'RE DIFFERENT.

Never understood fanatics and zealots. They cause all the wars, too.

I've never even understood the concept of Hell, and George Carlin had a good bit regarding that. You have this perfect embodiment of good but if you disagree with the slightest thing, he will send you to a place of flames, suffering, and torture until the end of time. BUT HE LOVES YOU. I dunno :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Jun 29, 2008, 08:49 PM
Isn't he funny he states that Mr. Carlin is in hell, as if it were a fact?

Ketchup345
Jun 29, 2008, 09:09 PM
Trolling at it's finest. I wonder why no one has sued these guys for disturbing the peace or something.The church is made up of family members basically of the founder, and many of the adults are lawyers so they usually tend to stay on the legal side. From my understanding, they constantly are on the line of legal.

They have been sued though and lost. Link (http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/10/31/funeral.protest/index.html). I think the amount they must pay has been reduced, but I am unsure on that.

Typheros: That they are a real religious organization is questionable.

ShinAnt
Jun 29, 2008, 09:34 PM
I love old people...
Anyhoo... RIP Carlin.

ABDUR101
Jun 29, 2008, 11:11 PM
They're my favorite kind of descriminator. Those who hide behind a God and are bold enough to speak and act on his part.

As my Great Grandmother used to say, God hates the sin, not the sinner.

RuneLateralus
Jun 30, 2008, 12:11 AM
The sad thing is that those inbred hicks can now afford a budget.

Powder Keg
Jun 30, 2008, 12:13 AM
I don't know what's worse, these retards or scientologists.

America is doomed? These people will never have anything of peace. Given the opportunity they'd sit on a throne while the people under them starve. That's probably their vision of how american should run.

eXo
Jun 30, 2008, 12:21 AM
Well it's official im going to hell.

Powder Keg
Jun 30, 2008, 12:29 AM
I've kind of thought of something. Since he mentioned "it doesn't matter if Carlin believes in hell or not, he is there anyway" in so many words, I thought I'd make up my own religion just now, and the first page of my bible will read:

Any stupid fuck who is dumb enough to be part of, or support the Westboro Baptist church is going straight to a hell that (the new religion) envisions for them.

Nope, it doesn't matter whether they believe in our religion or not, sure enough, they're going there.

Eihwaz
Jun 30, 2008, 12:34 AM
The WBC is just a cult of personality that allows a crazy old man to live out his power fantasy as the only righteous man on Earth. They're the most efficient real life trolls, ever, bar none. :wacko:

Inazuma
Jun 30, 2008, 02:54 AM
i dont think its possible to go to a place that doesnt exist.

Weeaboolits
Jun 30, 2008, 07:30 AM
Maybe if we ignore them they'll go away.

Or if we could get enough repeats of this incident (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140167).

drizzle
Jun 30, 2008, 09:09 AM
There's a lot of people in hell.

Thalui89
Jul 1, 2008, 09:27 AM
I hear hells one hell of a place to go for a tan

*packs suntan lotion and waits gods lightning bolt to send my heathenish ways to hell*

HUnewearl_Meira
Jul 1, 2008, 10:11 AM
Matthew Chapter 7, verses 1 & 2--
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

These guys always seem to forget about that.

They also seem to forget that "Heaven" and "Hell" are not vividly defined in the Bible. The word usually translated as "Hell" literally refers to the garbage dump outside of Jerusalem. The "Lake of Fire" reference comes from the Book of Revelation, as it is the place into which Satan is finally cast, to be destroyed forever.

Simply enough, these guys do not have good Biblical footing, and are horrible examples of Christians as a result.

Seority
Jul 1, 2008, 01:35 PM
/facepalm

I suppose Christians will never get a good rep.
Glad I don't associate with them anymore, sadly too, I suppose.
-trys to go on to PSU, but gets blocked by "Jesus locks" because I'm not Christian (says her parents)-
(//_-)'

Weeaboolits
Jul 1, 2008, 01:44 PM
At least all its followers aren't assumed fanatical terrorists like Islam. :wacko:

HUnewearl_Meira
Jul 1, 2008, 01:55 PM
At least all its followers aren't assumed fanatical terrorists like Islam. :wacko:

The only real difference between these guys and that sort of terrorist, is a willingness and eagerness to commit violence.

Weeaboolits
Jul 1, 2008, 01:56 PM
I meant the religion as a whole.

Uncle_bob
Jul 1, 2008, 07:24 PM
People still take the WBC seriously? I'm surprised they haven't provoked anyone into killing them.

MetaZedlen
Jul 2, 2008, 12:26 AM
Hmm, I guess this adds another reason as to why I am not very affiliated with religion, being that these stupid-ass elitests come in and assume respect from everyone.

As much as I enjoy debates and listening to what other people believe in, when they think they are absolutely true about their views and they can't be wrong in their sick little minds, that is when I look them in the eye and tell them to fuck off.

The real irony: my girlfriend is very religious...(Christian, so not much insanity, and she doesn't put any of that weight on me.)

Adriano
Jul 2, 2008, 01:59 AM
So am I the only one that can smell the vodkaaa on that guys breath? :roll: