PDA

View Full Version : What level to beat Dark Falz on Hard?

angelknight
Jan 26, 2003, 06:39 PM
I am a level 46 HUnewearl using a Booma's Claw and a level 71 Kama, and am wondering what level I should be to fight Dark Falz on hard. Thanks for the info!!

Para
Jan 26, 2003, 06:44 PM
mmm... i beat him at like.. lvl 43? or was it 48? i cant remember.... anyways the best weapons to use against dark falz is weapons that have high dark %
i found a lord's blade with 45% dark... and i grinded it to 17

so i dealt like 200+ dmg with strong hits... but you'll need a handgun for sure against dark falz for the third transformation...

TeamPhalanx
Jan 26, 2003, 06:45 PM
You can do it at your current level...

Just don't use the claw vs DF, - go with a handgun/mechgun combo.

Cloud_01
Jan 26, 2003, 06:45 PM
You should be able to beat Dark Falz at your level. Just take a couple scape dolls with you in case.

I beat Dark Falz on hard mode at level 27 with my RAmarl and it wasn't too tough. I transferred my power mag from my HUmar to help her out. You might want to level up your mag a bit thoigh before you fight him. That will help you out a lot.

angelknight
Jan 26, 2003, 06:47 PM
Wher did you find the Lord's blade? Is it the pink dagger, but the type of dagger is a "Lord's" Blade? Just wondering... sorry if I seem dumb!

Para
Jan 26, 2003, 06:48 PM
the lord's part doesnt realli matter... its the percentage of dark that matters... i just happen to get the 45% along with this dagger...

angelknight
Jan 26, 2003, 06:50 PM
Sorry if this is unrelated, but how do you add the little HUnewearl pic under each post? And it says you are a "Female Newman Hunter." How do you edit this?

Para
Jan 26, 2003, 06:51 PM
its under your edit info section called Your Title

angelknight
Jan 26, 2003, 06:54 PM
Thanks, Nites!! You've been a BIG help! I owe you one!