PDA

View Full Version : i wonder if this could happen

can this happen?
Jul 1, 2008, 06:40 PM
ok so i played pso and psu and i was wondering if you can play pso on the 360? anyone know if you can???:-?

beatrixkiddo
Jul 1, 2008, 06:42 PM
I don't believe it's backwards compatible.

can this happen?
Jul 1, 2008, 06:48 PM
ok thx

Freeze
Jul 1, 2008, 09:12 PM
Many of us have asked and bugged microsoft but it's still not BC.

AlliThePally
Jul 2, 2008, 12:29 AM
Many of us have asked and bugged microsoft but it's still not BC.

HAVE NO FEAR Barbie Horse Adventure is BC so its all good :p I wish they would make it compatible as well though

SStrikerR
Jul 2, 2008, 08:38 PM
Yea so many people play barbie while pso is completely dead. riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Pballer42
Jul 3, 2008, 12:12 PM
nahhh bro until microsoft and sonic team actually care about their older games and not money it will not be backwards compatible

Darkly
Jul 3, 2008, 12:30 PM
nahhh bro until microsoft and sonic team actually care about their older games and not money it will not be backwards compatible

this.

Tweengo
Jul 7, 2008, 11:22 AM
Speaking of backwards compatible, does PSO damage the Wii somehow? Just wondering as (okay not exactly on topic but still pso related) after playing PSO on the Wii and then placing Smash Brothers Brawl in, the Wii makes a fuss and starts clicking, then an error message appears so we have to reset and then the game works. It does this after playing PSO only, no other 'Cube game.

AlexCraig
Jul 7, 2008, 11:31 AM
PSO only really damages the Wii in the same way it damages the GC: overuse of piping. Remember that PSO was a game that also made those sounds on the GC whenever it was loading and saving.