ashley50
Jul 2, 2008, 08:13 AM
Yay :D

Zorak000
Jul 2, 2008, 09:09 AM
woot!

Apone
Jul 2, 2008, 09:14 AM
Bah! I wouldn't expect anything more until they move the servers.

Omega_Weltall
Jul 2, 2008, 09:22 AM
http://psupedia.info/Joining_the_Japanese_Server

next pay check.

BrandonHeat
Jul 2, 2008, 09:40 AM
I dont mean to be a ass but. We already know we probably are not getting any new content

content till like next month. Maybe we will get MAG V2(I hope not) or maybe we will get the

coveted rewards... As far as new content... Chaaaaaaaaaa... not gonna happen. ^^V Peace

JAFO22000
Jul 2, 2008, 09:47 AM
Well, at least we have the Spotlight missions to keep us busy!!!!!! Yay!!! [/prefrontal lobotomy]

Arika
Jul 2, 2008, 09:49 AM
Bah! I wouldn't expect anything more until they move the servers.
well QFT

CelestialBlade
Jul 2, 2008, 10:07 AM
Dude, regular maintenance? Been waiting for this update *forever*, I'm so excited!

Great update Sega!

BlueFire2k5
Jul 2, 2008, 10:44 AM
Figures. You fail, ST.

Kizeragi
Jul 2, 2008, 11:26 AM
Update on July 4th? I lol'd.

ErtaiClou
Jul 2, 2008, 12:34 PM
Hah, told ya! Of course there would be regular maintaince, would why did so many people think the servers wouldn't go down at all? Just because Friday is the 4th of doesn't mean people aren't working the day before. Now I got to find that other speculation thread to tell the non-believers in you're face big disgrace!

Kylie
Jul 2, 2008, 01:35 PM
I'm just surprised they're doing maintenance on a holiday.

goldbrease
Jul 2, 2008, 01:45 PM
found an update on the jp 360 site, however by the looks of it. its just maintenance since the article is so small. I can't see the text still after setting the browser to display Japanese lol.

relentless
Jul 2, 2008, 01:46 PM
You mean this? http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145883

Fure_Rakune
Jul 2, 2008, 01:50 PM
Thpse jaoanese oepole get everything, them oricks.

goldbrease
Jul 2, 2008, 01:58 PM
I'm just surprised they're doing maintenance on a holiday.

no place i know of closes for the fourth of july. its a holiday to sell fire works, party supplies, and bbq stuff.

if anything maintenance will be 3 times as long as normal. it shows there 5 hours lol.

Para
Jul 2, 2008, 02:14 PM
I agree on omg something on July 4th?... I hardly expected them to do an update on their holiday.

goldbrease
Jul 2, 2008, 02:25 PM
wait. my topic was mergd into this one? O.o i had no clue that was possible.

CelestialBlade
Jul 2, 2008, 03:08 PM
no place i know of closes for the fourth of july. its a holiday to sell fire works, party supplies, and bbq stuff.

if anything maintenance will be 3 times as long as normal. it shows there 5 hours lol.
My entire campus is closed on the 4th, and the plant I used to be an engineer at had the fourth off. Tons of places close, it's a national holiday.

goldbrease
Jul 2, 2008, 03:15 PM
My entire campus is closed on the 4th, and the plant I used to be an engineer at had the fourth off. Tons of places close, it's a national holiday.

all the businesses in my town are open, the mines, the construction company's, the shops. the grocery stores. the college. even the city building. and i live in a town that produces alot of the US'es coal supply.

CelestialBlade
Jul 2, 2008, 03:16 PM
all the businesses in my town are open, the mines, the construction company's, the shops. the grocery stores. the college. even the city building. and i live in a town that produces alot of the US'es coal supply.
Wow. July 4th rolls around and Louisville shuts the hell down.

goldbrease
Jul 2, 2008, 03:22 PM
lol, well your town probably does alot of stuff for the 4th. here its just a day to sell stuff and make money. i think in the eastern most states its a bigger holiday then in the west half of the country.

Sekani
Jul 2, 2008, 03:32 PM
Independence Day is one of the six major national holidays, pretty much everything that's not retail is closed.

Desecration
Jul 2, 2008, 04:04 PM
Regular maintenance :<
http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=188

Now, if we could only get Sonic Team to get that right

Golto
Jul 2, 2008, 04:06 PM
So I guess July 18th is the doomsday date?

Ken_Silver
Jul 2, 2008, 04:21 PM

This will be true if we get no sign of MAG anything as of that date.

Men, load your guns. :razz:

goldbrease
Jul 2, 2008, 04:24 PM
yes as its the day when sega will report the truck carrying the servers drove over a guard rail into a lake 5 miles away from there old building when the new building was a block away.....

Golto
Jul 2, 2008, 05:05 PM
yes as its the day when sega will report the truck carrying the servers drove over a guard rail into a lake 5 miles away from there old building when the new building was a block away.....

Would they really do that to their valuable 200 JPN PSU 360 players?

mvffin
Jul 2, 2008, 05:14 PM

I'm sure they'll use the server move as an excuse for why there's no update this week. That or the servers will still be down then.

Middle
Jul 2, 2008, 05:27 PM
That are US/EU servers xD
Independence day doesnt matter to europeans ... lazy ST... lazy ....lazy... lazy....
just do a system update that changes 125+ enemy drops to something that is more nice, like you did with grass assassins and go bajilla.... lazy....

um .... what is with the lost week of Jagoo amure O.O ... we will never get it .... i want my LOVE INFERNO xD

RemiusTA
Jul 2, 2008, 07:35 PM
Regular maintenance :<
http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=188

*deletes account*

Game over, im done with this shit

pikachief
Jul 2, 2008, 07:41 PM
*deletes account*

Sega says "No updates till the 18th"

we say "ok i guess"

Sega says "July 4th no update"

the people say "WAT?! NO WAI I QUIT!!" lolololol

Kinako78
Jul 2, 2008, 07:45 PM
*deletes account*

Ok, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Retehi
Jul 2, 2008, 07:46 PM
Sega says "No updates till the 18th"

we say "ok i guess"

Sega says "July 4th no update"

the people say "WAT?! NO WAI I QUIT!!" lolololol

The one's so vocal about it never quit. Ever.

Sega's got a huge stable of you know what's.

Phoenix148
Jul 2, 2008, 09:27 PM
does this mean we lose the sonic stuff? Nooooooooooooooo!

easy123
Jul 2, 2008, 10:38 PM
no update for 4 long weeks sage ways F--K up to much
i telling the cops on them they riping people of

easy123
Jul 2, 2008, 10:39 PM
if had the b--ls other people would do the same thing

Shishi-O
Jul 2, 2008, 11:11 PM
Would they really do that to their valuable 200 JPN PSU 360 players?

I loled profusely, and loled again.

And no they wouldn't...then I cried

Shishi-O
Jul 2, 2008, 11:23 PM
Ok, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

LOL that callous indifference! Bordering on hostility! LOL hey every one, it's a member of sonic team!

Or a masochist!!?

Kinako78
Jul 2, 2008, 11:34 PM
No, it's just someone who's become accustomed to people whining over every little thing. If they want to leave, then that's their decision.

goldbrease
Jul 2, 2008, 11:44 PM
if your realy quit spread your wealth out to everyone else man so valuables are not lost.

Shishi-O
Jul 3, 2008, 01:32 AM
me like you ( probably ) have been playing since pso on dreamcast, and are still here because of nostalgia... I force myself on when I turn on my 360, I play a couple missions, but he whole game to me is becoming like how I feel about seabed.

Sega is indifferent, it is affecting me.

That guy like anyone who isn't a x sega loyalisto did what any sane person would do if a company who he was giving money to, took his money and didn't uphold their end of the contract. Updates bi-weekly ( remember that? )

He left and will play an mmo made in America with millions of players, and the company actually gives a fuck about his monthly cash.

Y'know where people bitch about gms' taking all of 3 hrs to respond and major issues are fixed within a days time ( yeah I know lol )

But we are loyalists from the bygone era of nintendo vs sega,mario vs sonic , but sega is now making games with nintendo, and we loyalists fail to realize, it is no longer sega vs nintendo, so much as sega vs us!

So I will say it, I am a masochist, because I know sega doesn't give a fuck

....and I am still here, pretending segac will get it's shyte together, and make things right.

But like the GM chillaura said " yeah I wouldn't count on it, no one here at segac of America has any power over sonic team or the ability to affect them in any as shape or form "

Cracka_J
Jul 3, 2008, 10:24 AM
I love how you trolls are getting up in arms about the people leaving. They have all the right to, as they've always had. If they don't like the situation of things (and I don't see how anyone with a sane mind can defend anything sega/segac or ST is doing at this point) they can leave.

In the same hand, if they want to play the game again, they can freely come back whenever they want to. It's their money, their personal decision. I lol at the fact that you people think you're defending the "integrity" or some shit of this game when you bash the people leaving. It's damn funny.

Personally, I'd love to be playing psu right now, because I have so much fun with it. But I just don't see it warranted to give my money to a company that currently cares nothing about the product they created. My right, my money. GTFOver yourselves and let people do what they want.

BTW, playing blueburst for free with friends is a very nice way to pass the PSU downtime. :D

Kinako78
Jul 3, 2008, 02:48 PM
I love how you trolls are getting up in arms about the people leaving. They have all the right to, as they've always had. If they don't like the situation of things (and I don't see how anyone with a sane mind can defend anything sega/segac or ST is doing at this point) they can leave.

I already said something along those lines, so don't accuse me of trolling.

easy123
Jul 3, 2008, 08:11 PM
people whining because sage F--k up to much
i want to play a game get updates F--k their bull S--t
THIS game more like F--king BETA test demo

RemiusTA
Jul 3, 2008, 08:34 PM
people whining because sage F--k up to much
i want to play a game get updates F--k their bull S--t
THIS game more like F--king BETA test demo

Worse. Like i always say, i see no reason to defend a company that charges $10 a month and LITERATELY has nothing to fucking show for it.

Not a damn thing. Billing server fuckups, delayed events, constant rollbacks, a full 9 months behind the japanese servers (at least 2 months for our incompetent assholes at SoA to get the events ready, and another month for them to be carried out, not counting the fuckups they make then. Thats 6 months already. Just look how long it took us to get MAG.)

Anyone defending Sega for this game is in serious denial. This many people (espically in such a small community ) dont complain just for the hell of it.

Besides, if it wasnt for the fuckups, i still wouldnt be paying these next 3 months due to such a low amount of people on everyday. Its neat to know alot of people, but its annoying to see the same damn people camping outside the same damn lobbies and spamming all the time.

US/EU PSU is a Free-To-Play game with a subscription fee. Fuck that.

Amalga
Jul 4, 2008, 12:34 AM
Telling them to "get out" isn't exactly said in Segac's defense.

The departure of one irritated player isn't going to cause the world to implode upon itself. The bawwing isn't needed. Just walk out, plain and simple.

We don't need the constant "F-- THIS SH-- IM LEIVNG" only to hear them say it again and again. It's always the loudmouths that make a fuss about it but they just keep shelling out their (parents') money.

Want to know what I do when I'm leaving? I leave. I've done it on four different occasions with no incident.

Ken_Silver
Jul 4, 2008, 12:38 AM
I wonder... just a little. What the reaction would be... if someone who is from JPN read these forums and got to see just how mad people are.

Anyone who knows about this game and sees this... should know something is wrong.

Just wanted to say that.

RemiusTA
Jul 4, 2008, 12:42 AM
most likely laugh their asses off.

And I dont know if you've noticed Amalga, but the players dont have to BAWW before they leave anymore. The population during peak hours speaks for itself.

Xenoguner
Jul 4, 2008, 12:46 AM
Im sure ppl wud see that somethings terribly wrong. But what will they see wrong? The Complaining People? The Messed-Up US Side of the company? Or perhaps both? >.<

Question is tho, what can/shud/cud be done about it? i'm willing to bet they'd just laugh at our american "humor" ;_:

And Almaga's and Remius both have a point. its okay to express our complaints, but there's a limit to doing it where it becomes borderline annoying, or spam or even trolling (hope thats the right word >.<) If your done complaining, just let it be. No need to kick a dog when its down already. Especially on a Fan based site like this on >.<v

Mewnie
Jul 4, 2008, 12:50 AM
no update for 4 long weeks sage ways F--K up to much
i telling the cops on them they riping people of

if had the b--ls other people would do the same thing

Oh easy, I missed you and your poignant prose. I thought you were gone forever!

Arika
Jul 4, 2008, 01:07 AM
it is already 7 min delay. and no any announcement, I think Sonitic Jao will stay for another week :bday: CG for ur bear hunter.
(well Jao still on JP anyway)

EDIT: they did make an silence update!!! server not down, but all Sonic lobby are gone, the Jao become normal Jao once again...

Mewnie
Jul 4, 2008, 01:09 AM
hum! eeenteresting.

Also, you are on now Arika? Where, I hunger for your gible.. card. CARD.

McLaughlin
Jul 4, 2008, 01:10 AM
You sound surprised.

BlueFire2k5
Jul 4, 2008, 01:11 AM
Incoming eternal sonic birthday, à la eternal Christmas. >_>

Arika
Jul 4, 2008, 01:14 AM
hum! eeenteresting.

Also, you are on now Arika? Where, I hunger for your gible.. card. CARD.
I have ur card, I think. I ll mail u

wait, you are off line!

Indica
Jul 4, 2008, 01:19 AM
Everyone should know by now that Sega does not work on holidays, LOL.

Let's just hope none of the servers crash or we will be SOL until Monday when they come back from work.

xjustsumloser
Jul 4, 2008, 01:27 AM
you guys are surprised at no update this week? Dont expect anything till the end of the month. They are using this "mission spotlight event" to distract us from their lack of caring. Just keep b1tching and cancel your subscriptions. Only way to get SOMETHING across to sega.

Arika
Jul 4, 2008, 01:29 AM

Let's just hope none of the servers crash or we will be SOL until Monday when they come back from work.
wanna play bruce then?

Indica
Jul 4, 2008, 01:31 AM
yea, im gonna hop back on in few minutes

Mewnie
Jul 4, 2008, 01:33 AM
I have ur card, I think. I ll mail u

wait, you are off line!

Wait, you do! X3

Durr.

I haven't been playing as much lately. Chilling while I wait for the 18th to roll around :3

ErtaiClou
Jul 4, 2008, 01:40 AM
Huh wha-*insomnia* Did somebody say Bruce?

Proff
Jul 4, 2008, 01:43 AM
Our "update" was delayed once again.

Arika
Jul 4, 2008, 01:53 AM
Huh wha-*insomnia* Did somebody say Bruce?

yup, we just starting now =D

ashley50
Jul 4, 2008, 01:57 AM
Our "update" was delayed once again.

Since when did US servers get updates? o_O

Mikura
Jul 4, 2008, 02:01 AM
Eh, I was already pretty tired, so I'm going to bed anyway. xD

BFGfreak
Jul 4, 2008, 02:04 AM
Hey guys, the sonic lobby just disapeared, while the servers were up. That's kinda wierd.

Mewnie
Jul 4, 2008, 02:06 AM
Arika checks ur mssages!!!!

X3

Rayokarna
Jul 4, 2008, 02:12 AM
Huh wha-*woke up* Did somebody say Bruce?

fixed

Alura
Jul 4, 2008, 02:33 AM
:o and you knew all this all on ur own . go you!

Namine
Jul 4, 2008, 03:24 AM
Jaggo Sonicos are gone, found some regular ones in WB S, they dropped 2 Gra-photons & 2 Jao Delma. -_-

Shishi-O
Jul 4, 2008, 03:36 AM
lol I knew they were gonna do this.

We are unimportant to them, and they are showing us in response to our bitching, that they can do whatever they want and we will continue to pay and patiently wait.

Which we will.

* cries profusely *

Proff
Jul 4, 2008, 03:50 AM
lol I knew they were gonna do this.

We are unimportant to them, and they are showing us in response to our bitching, that they can do whatever they want and we will continue to pay and patiently wait.

Which we will.

* cries profusely *
Shit, only until Diablo III comes out.

Arika
Jul 4, 2008, 04:06 AM
fixed the topic, there is update on the lobby event as what they said.
so they did nothing wrong.

Indica
Jul 4, 2008, 04:12 AM
Im glad Sonichi is gone, we didnt get 3 weeks to hunt Love Inferno :(

Shinko
Jul 4, 2008, 04:19 AM

lol that's too funny

ashley50
Jul 4, 2008, 07:38 AM
Its good those darn things are finally gone :)

Kinako78
Jul 4, 2008, 09:43 AM
To be honest, I thought there MIGHT be an update, but I'm not in absolute shock that we're not. I mean, we've gotten two updates (as minor as they might have been) each week for the last two weeks. We usually have to wait two weeks just to get one update.

And no, they're using the "mission spotlight event" to try to get everyone to stop spamming White Beast. There's so many missions around and most people see it fit to do only one?

bp_shoruko
Jul 4, 2008, 11:02 AM
I really wish they'd hurry up and release AOC on 360... so I can tell this game to go to hell.

Telina
Jul 4, 2008, 11:18 AM
Honestly, i'm really surprised to see that SEGA will even be preforming maintenance on the 4th. I would have thought this would have been a perfect excuse to just leave the servers on and go to that "we hate our customers" barbeque they seem to do every so often.

Ken_Silver
Jul 4, 2008, 11:25 AM
I really wish they'd hurry up and release SCIV on 360... so I can tell this game to go to hell.

Fixed. :D

As a diehard PSU and Sonic the Hedgehog fan, I don't want to pay for this anymore. I'm better off learning to hack and enjoying myself in the offline version of this game.

autumn
Jul 4, 2008, 12:23 PM
You could come join the growing numbers transferring / think about transferring to the other servers. :P

Shishi-O
Jul 4, 2008, 05:18 PM
so they can ignore u in Japanese

Ken_Silver
Jul 4, 2008, 05:31 PM
You could come join the growing numbers transferring / think about transferring to the other servers. :P

I am one of these. :D

Shishi-O
Jul 4, 2008, 05:56 PM
so how is it?

Ken_Silver
Jul 4, 2008, 06:00 PM
so how is it?

Me? Oh, I dunno yet. I haven't jumped shifts yet. I have misplaced hope in SOA and the US/EU servers.