PDA

View Full Version : spirit garment and a Attribute wall

Llyod_the_Her
Jul 2, 2008, 05:10 PM
I am trying to get a spirit garment and a Attribute wall by doing the east tower quest. And I can't seem to get them. And I am wondering, the spirit garment has a 1/46 chance from a ibbles and the attribute wall has like 1/351 or something from a mertillias. And I am wondering does it count twards my amount of killing them if I don't finish the quest?? Please answer, and thanks in advance.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 2, 2008, 05:17 PM
I'm assuming you think the chances 1/46 mean you have to kill 46 enemies to get the weapon, correct?

This isn't quite right, the way it goes is, imagine having a 46 sided die. Everytime you kill a monster with this particular rare drop, the game "rolls" this hypothetical die, and if you get "1", you get the item, if anything but that, you don't get it.

Also, many people agree that you'll find something if you're not looking for it. :wacko:

AlexCraig
Jul 2, 2008, 05:19 PM
Think of the 1/??? as a side of a die. You have a random chance of finding the item among that many of that monster. It is not a definitive 1/??? chance. You just have to keep trying and you will eventually find one.

As for not finishing a quest, that doesn't even equate into it.

Splash
Jul 2, 2008, 06:23 PM
It's really simple if you want a certain item: you just mass slash and kill things that drop it.

NegaTsukasa
Jul 3, 2008, 08:50 PM
heh. Spirit Garments are the main ingredient to alote of special synthesized armors you can get .

if you get a spirit garment hold onto it.

concussionman
Jul 3, 2008, 08:52 PM
It took me about a week of doing East Tower quests to get my first Spirit Garment, with a 1/46 drop, and i didn't even get it from that one! So it varies for everyone.

Jaspaller
Jul 3, 2008, 11:47 PM
Gibbles is really stingy about his drops. A friend of mine spent months looking for an item from it which was also a 1/46 droprate. Just keep at it.

Freeze
Jul 4, 2008, 01:03 AM
Gibbles holds on to his Spirit Garment with an iron grip while he pounds you into the ground. Very rarely can you pry one from his cold dead fingers. Out of the few hundred I killed I only got four garments. Keep spamming the tower, eventually he has to drop one.

Splash
Jul 4, 2008, 03:36 AM
Spirit Garment is very easy to get on Redria.

Ithildin
Jul 5, 2008, 01:43 AM
You will find it, it just takes time sometimes. Good luck.

Banish
Jul 5, 2008, 01:14 PM
Yeah... It might take a while to get one, especially with good slots, but keep on trying.

3---Hit---U
Jul 6, 2008, 04:05 PM
Do you have "stacked" items over 10? If you do, your drop changes to 0/1.