PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Osww Clan

Bupon
Jul 3, 2008, 01:24 AM
If you are looking for a clan join the Osww. The Osww is a clan all about gaining more power in the world of PSU. We help our members find weapons and any thing else they may need to become the best they can be. We dont care what level you are all we care is if you are up to the task to take on the world of PSU. Come and join us take over the would of PSU.
Clan Website like below.
http://z4.invisionfree.com/OSWW_Clan

Meta77
Jul 3, 2008, 08:33 AM
Great job Bupon. Could not have put it better myself.

Meta77
Jul 3, 2008, 08:35 AM
Yes feel free to join us ^_^.

Beothewulf
Jul 4, 2008, 11:52 AM
the OSWW clan huh, well i am looking for a clan, but how often do you guys play? and im not really interested if im joining a clan of a bunch of lv130's. Either way just post some info and i will get back to you.

Meta77
Jul 4, 2008, 03:33 PM
were not just a bunch of 130's we have members of all levels and most of us a usually on almost everyday in the afternoon (thats what i get for taking summer classes).

Meta77
Jul 6, 2008, 09:30 PM
OSWW GUild
Master/Founder:Meta77
Peak Times:Saturdays around 8:30 p.m mountain time
Website/Forums/Other:
1. www.freewebs.com/osww
2. http://z4.invisionfree.com/OSWW_Clan
Short Purpose/Goals/Explanation: If you are looking for a clan join the Osww. The Osww is a clan all about gaining more power in the world of PSU. We help our members find weapons and any thing else they may need to become the best they can be. We dont care what level you are all we care is if you are up to the task to take on the world of PSU. Come and join us take over the would of PSU.
Best Contact Method: GT, Meta77
1.Website has a internal mailing system with contacts to all the leaders.
2.Contact: Either Meta77 or Bupon.

HMGHeavyC
Jul 8, 2008, 06:35 PM
hey guys.. your clan sounds interesting to me and I have but a few questions, and comments.. first of all I don't have internet access at my house right now (hopefully will have soon), I do get on PSU about every other weekend at a friends house for now. Will this be a problem?? Most of my Priority 1 friends don't play anymore so I have been looking for a new group to run with.. I've almost been playing PSU for a year now so I have a vast set of weapons and wont really need much help from the clan, but I am more than willing to help the rest of the clan out when I can.. please send me a message if your willing to accept me into your clan..

Meta77
Jul 9, 2008, 10:22 PM
sorry posted in wrong thread. of course we would be more than happy for you to join.

Meta77
Jul 13, 2008, 11:14 PM
Just a little note To all guild members please post in our guild fourms to keep up with when were doing runs or request.

Meta77
Jul 24, 2008, 08:41 AM
bumping

Meta77
Jul 25, 2008, 10:14 PM
To all members of the osww who post on here instead of our sites fourm. Get ready cause as soon as mag starts we are going to bust some @#@es leveling up and gaining weapons and what not.

Bupon
Jul 30, 2008, 03:30 PM
Well I play every day and so does Blue so we are on most of the time.

Meta77
Aug 15, 2008, 06:08 PM
bump. we have close to 45 members now.

Meta77
Aug 21, 2008, 04:44 PM
48 bump. Almost about to hit 50 members XD.

Meta77
Sep 12, 2008, 09:24 AM
Just a note to all members who dont post on our fourm site. We will be having some runs saturday on the 13th. If you would like to attend we will be meeting in universe 11 on neudiz central district.

Meta77
Sep 18, 2008, 10:04 PM
New news for the osww members on here. We now *or i* bought a capture device. So now well be shooting video of runs and other good things we do. dancing,singing,etc.

Neobeast
Sep 20, 2008, 12:08 PM
I've been looking for a good crew to party with for a few weeks now. I'm still level retarded (52), just barely got Fortefighter, and soloed my way that far just to avoid running into all the various Xbox Live stereotypes in my quest for a quality group (not to mention, I'm not sure if partying in general is the risk it was in PSO...past experience with that game has been a big deterrent from joining random parties).

My schedule's a bit of an issue, since my new job has me pulling graveyard, but I'm usually on afternoons, as well as all night and into the morning on Thursday and Friday nights. Hopefully something's workable, though.

Meta77
Sep 20, 2008, 03:02 PM
I've been looking for a good crew to party with for a few weeks now. I'm still level retarded (52), just barely got Fortefighter, and soloed my way that far just to avoid running into all the various Xbox Live stereotypes in my quest for a quality group (not to mention, I'm not sure if partying in general is the risk it was in PSO...past experience with that game has been a big deterrent from joining random parties).

My schedule's a bit of an issue, since my new job has me pulling graveyard, but I'm usually on afternoons, as well as all night and into the morning on Thursday and Friday nights. Hopefully something's workable, though.

Of course i understand. lol seems you may be older than me 19 and taking some college night classes. *messed up classes this semesters but yea feel free to join up. Most members are on almost everyday. although usually not together but still on. We usually will meet for meeting everyother week usually on friday or saturday nights around 8 p.m. central time, or if another leader is on whenever there shedule allows to them to get on. But our members are very friendly and will help you with whatever you need. Only thing is that unless you get there cards they can be annoying to keep in contact with as they dont all post on our sites fourms so i have to go around to different phantasy star fourms and give shout outs about when were doing runs.

Meta77
Sep 23, 2008, 10:49 AM
also if anyone on here is trying to send me friend request im doing my best to delete friends that have not been up on a long time. I get a ton of FR a week so its always hard to fit everyone in. So just tell me if your having trouble. And thanks for the continued support of the guild.

Meta77
Oct 2, 2008, 09:05 PM
im going to bump.

Meta77
Oct 3, 2008, 05:25 PM
This was made by our member trin stari
From Trin:
I have recently begun work on a new version of the guild web page. Whether or not this will be used in the future is yet to be known, however, I feel that once it is complete not only will it be more aesthetically pleasing, but it could potentially increase the effectiveness of communication within the guild.

For the personal reference of all members and non-members alike, the following is a link the my current project for a guild web page. Though there is much work to be done, I hope to have a working version of it by the end of the day.

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=282661&TabID=2371587

If the above link does not work, please notify me and I will look into the issue as soon as possible.

Meta77
Oct 21, 2008, 05:07 PM
Alright this is the offical fourm we are using at the moment please go here if you are interested in joining.
http://s4.zetaboards.com/OSWW_Clan/index/

Meta77
Oct 22, 2008, 12:06 AM
fmph bumping over

Meta77
Oct 22, 2008, 03:16 PM
great now toping over 76+ members with over 38 daily active. And growing each week. We are the elite guild of psu.

Meta77
Oct 24, 2008, 12:40 AM
To all members of the OSWW guild. This weekend is the photoshot weekend. If you would like your pic taken well be meeting on parum at 8 pm central time universe 11 while its stll named that XD

silence201
Oct 24, 2008, 09:40 AM
i might be interested all my hunting friends dont play much anymore so how do i join? gt silence201

Meta77
Oct 24, 2008, 03:19 PM
ah yes hello. To join all you have to do is sign up on our fourm and meet either me or trin and get our cards.

Frozensword
Oct 24, 2008, 10:35 PM
I guess great minds think a like. More people come to PSO-world forums.

Meta77
Oct 24, 2008, 11:42 PM
yep of course

Meta77
Oct 27, 2008, 03:46 PM
we also now have a myspace
http://www.myspace.com/oswwguild

Meta77
Oct 28, 2008, 06:09 PM
Some of you say we dont run runs enough
So to remedy this i propose this. Everyday except thursday and tuesday night we can run runs. Monday,Wednesday and Friday*friday unless stated* anytime after 3. Tuesday 12-4 *all central times* Just message and we will set up runs and run any of these days. Why post this. Read steely said we didnt run enough. i dont want our guild to turn into a dead guild so this is why im doing this. Hope this makes things better.

Meta77
Nov 14, 2008, 04:58 PM
guess who trin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Yuuhiko/request.jpg

Yunfa
Nov 25, 2008, 04:10 PM
If you guys are still active, i'd like to join, im about had it with open parties.

afterthoughtz
Nov 26, 2008, 08:15 AM
Some of you say we dont run runs enough
So to remedy this i propose this. Everyday except thursday and tuesday night we can run runs. Monday,Wednesday and Friday*friday unless stated* anytime after 3. Tuesday 12-4 *all central times* Just message and we will set up runs and run any of these days. Why post this. Read steely said we didnt run enough. i dont want our guild to turn into a dead guild so this is why im doing this. Hope this makes things better.
Hey Meta77, GT: DeathRaven20 here, joined you guild awhile ago (not sure if you remember) but shortly after i joined i quit PSU. ANd for reasons that is quite obvious. The lack of updates has forced me to go insane grinding day to day with no real excitment coming into this game, an din order for me to be able to play a game and get good at it, it MUST be fun, and well, this game no longer holds any fun for me so i am in the process of cancelling my account in a month or so. If you happen to catch me playing PSU i'm prolly just synthing the rest of my buddies boards i have in my striking bot. So i guess what i'm saying is i'm out of the guild and PSU for good now, Hope you guys continue to grow and have fun, PEACE!

Shin_Damion
Dec 8, 2008, 11:18 AM
i dont care about the updates its just a lonely game when you dont party with people you can trust i am looking join

Meta77
Dec 10, 2008, 01:29 PM
i dont care about the updates its just a lonely game when you dont party with people you can trust i am looking join

lol dont worry were very trustworthy and very nice. Sep one member whos was upset about the rollback but hes better now lol. But of course your more than welcome to join.

Meta77
Dec 10, 2008, 01:32 PM
Also we have a good number of members but most are guys. I know a fair number of girls play psu and we would love if more would join So that way we would have a diverse mix of psu players.

Meta77
Dec 10, 2008, 01:33 PM
If you guys are still active, i'd like to join, im about had it with open parties.

Your more than welcome to join us.

Shin_Damion
Dec 10, 2008, 01:58 PM
the clan is a friendly bunch
i just wish there was picture time

how do o take your pics?

Meta77
Dec 10, 2008, 04:54 PM
Heres a little slideshow of a few of our members that were on late one night. also i take pics and video using a capture device.
http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/Meta77/th_vlcsnap-489447-1.png (http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/Meta77/?action=view&current=0a204e0a.pbw)
and a bladed legacy run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q41gSj1wPaI

Shin_Damion
Dec 10, 2008, 05:36 PM
awesome stuff man really, i have the dazzle but its been a while since ive used it
and the only way i can use it is playin thru the laptop i cant see it on my tv

Meta77
Dec 11, 2008, 10:46 PM
i see you on most the time. if you ever want to party just let me know. Ive just been hunting for weapons and leveling up.