PDA

View Full Version : BB Spawning NPC Team mates in PSOBB

videoman
Jul 3, 2008, 11:19 PM
i have seen i alot of things about Spawning NPC Team mates in PSOBB, but.... none of them show you how to do it. How in the world do you do this in PSOBB 1.0??
Does anybody know how to do this??

thanks
videoman

P.S. I am using a Private Server for my PSOBB game play, if this helps
also does any body know why this website does not let you name some Private Servers??

Jaspaller
Jul 3, 2008, 11:45 PM
#1 NPC teammates will only help you in quests.

#2 Private servers are illegal, therefore it's in PSOW's best interest to avoid having those names show up here. PSOW is hosted by gamespy. If gamespy sees it as illegal (which it is) then PSOW could be shut down etc. etc. etc.

videoman
Jul 3, 2008, 11:49 PM
that still does not answer my question how do you spawn NPC team mates??
and how do you access these quests you speak of??
what are the commands to spawn the NPC players??

sorry if i am asking to much.

Freeze
Jul 4, 2008, 02:27 AM
Can't help you with spawning NPCs but if you create your party and change game mode to one player then the side quests become available at the hunters desk. Some of these side quests contain the NPCs that help you along.

kizu
Jul 4, 2008, 08:02 AM
i think the GMs have a code that allows them to do that. other than that you can only get the occasional quest npc ex. Mome, Kireek, Sue, Bernie, etc

videoman
Jul 4, 2008, 11:06 AM
Hey there i was also wondering, how do you become a GM in PSOBB??
does anybody know how to??

DC_PLAYER
Jul 4, 2008, 11:22 AM
it's a code, you need pso proxy to make it work.
GM's use it for other stuff, the npc spaw is just a bonus.
if you play on the private server i think you play then you can forget, you are not alowed to use proxy and even if you have it, the npc spaw is considered cheating since they help you in the game, wich mean it is not alowed.

how to become a gm in pso bb?
1st you never ask how to become one
2nd you must obey rules and they must see in you that you are a honest player that it is only there to help, something that you don't want to, the only reason you want to become a gm is to have possibly the proxy, that is taking in consideration and you will never become a GM

my advice, create your own server, make yourself as a gm and then get the proxy program, since the server is yours then you can cheat all you want.

stop beeing lazy and play the game, don't ask for help from the npc's
I have 2 movies of the proxy working, couldn't the 1st one but i found the 2nd one, here's a pic of it, enjoy it.
I removed the chat code, but again the proxy comes with a txt file with all the command codes.
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/4033/psobbhack0050001rg7.jpg

videoman
Jul 4, 2008, 12:06 PM
Hey DC_PLAYER how do you make you own PSOBB and or PSO server?? And how do you make yourself as a gm after you make you own Server?? do you know of a video or guild or person that can help me make my own custom server??

thanks for the help

DC_PLAYER
Jul 4, 2008, 12:26 PM
There is a public server software, it has many bugs, but again it's good to test stuff alone without bugging anyone.

Not sure if i can post the server software, i will ask a mod then i will see if i can post it.
EDIT: nope, can't post the name, use google to find the software.
To become a gm that's easy, the server has a control pannel aside from the game, from there you can control ppl in the server, block ip adress, change event.......
Simply select yourself and put the highest rank avaiable, that will enable you with some commands like banning ip, banning user.....

As for the proxy it's a program aside from the server, it's like a modified pso bb, it has commands beyond your imagination.

Dhylec
Jul 4, 2008, 01:39 PM
Let's say that's enough info. Anymore will violate rules. Do your own research for your own fun.