PDA

View Full Version : Going legit feels weird...

llxerollenyce
Jan 26, 2003, 09:17 PM
Ok so im playing pSO offline (cuz my brother wasnt here on saturday to pick up the modem and the mailman needs to redeliver it) After im done with the day my character a FOnewm, is lvl 39. LVL 129 mag. Today i found a a BRionac and club of laconium (crap). So I decided to do some quests to lvl up and beat hard mode dark falz (I WANNA GET TO V HARD, BUT FONEWMS HAVE SO LITTLE HP!). I find a fire scepter agni. This was great. I needed a strong wand to boost magic and i felt happy. THenwhile doing the "Addicting food" quest i kill a grass assasin and it drops it drops a red box. I say to myself " Great another stupid club". I was shocked to see its the G-assassin arms!. SO i decided to do more quests until i can get the guy to turn them into weaps. However i check the weapon guide and find out the g assassins aint that great. I rather find a better wand but still....I never thought i would EVER find objects of this magnitude without resorting to GS. Yea it feels kinda good to accomplish something. I cant wait to get online though! Hopefully ill set everything up tomorrow!

FH_PhoenixFlame
Jan 26, 2003, 09:28 PM
what are you talking about???! G-sabers are great! They are like a musashi that a force can use! Is that bad??? I didn't think so.

CajunSamurai
Jan 27, 2003, 12:26 AM
This is the way PSO is meant to be played, mang. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Welcome aboard!

And yeah, G-Assassin Blades ROCK... Before I got FSOD and lost 'em the other night, my FOmar used them as his main finishing weapon/box opener/boss whacker. Not sure how strong it'd be for a FOnewm, but I assume it'll still deal a very nice amount of damage. Use shifta and zalure for some heavy damage.

Vantamiath
Jan 27, 2003, 01:07 AM
Never will understand the desire to be a FO...

Raist
Jan 27, 2003, 01:14 AM
On 2003-01-26 22:07, iHATEpsoCHEATERS wrote:

For me I had played everything else, I'm still running a HU as my main character, but since they made a male FO that doesn't have a tank ass, I figured why not I always wanted to play a FO.

llxerollenyce
Jan 27, 2003, 08:34 AM
True PSO was supposed to play legit but if you remember back in the DC dayz it's HARD to find a rare weapon!. i must have played that game for 1000 hours and the only good stuff i found were s beats arms (i then turned to blades) and a inferno bazooka. This is insane!. I also found a few dble sabers and photon claws but they arent considered REALLY rare.

UMMON
Jan 27, 2003, 09:44 AM
On 2003-01-26 22:07, iHATEpsoCHEATERS wrote:

I like killing everything at once. Plus it feels like more of a challange.